Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 26 posts ] Average score:  
 Other books. What houses would the characters get?
new

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Hmmm. Katniss would be Gryffindor for sure. So would Percy. Annabeth(duh) Ravenclaw. Thomas from Maze Runner would be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Minho would be Slytherin,Newt Gryffindor. Teresa would be Ravenclaw. Cassandra from The Name of this Book is Secret would be Gryffindor,Max hufflepuff. Let's see...If any of you have read The Selection America would be Gryffindor,Marlee Hufflepuff,Maxon Hufflepuff,Aspen Slytherin. Ummm...Ooh! I love Ellen Potter,so from The Kneebone Boy Max would be Ravenclaw,Lucia Gryffindor,Otto would be Gryffindor. Hmmmm. Any other suggestions?

Re: Other books. What houses would the characters get?
new

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Tris Prior from The Divergent Series would be Gryffendor she chose Dauntless

smileyheartcheekyFairykitten317

new

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Desperux would be in Griffendor.

new

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:13 pm

btw dauntless are the brave soldures

new

Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:49 pm

umm cinder(from cinder)might be gryffendor but she is alien and cyborg so it might not work out(btw im fairykitten317)

new

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:36 am

ellen potter is great! she works with anne mazer some. so from abby hayes... abby would be griffindor, isabel would be ravenclaw, hannah would be hufflepuff,brianna slitherin... so on. and violet from sister magic would be hufflepuff. erec rex would be griffindor, bethany too. i could go on for hours!winklaugh

new

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Let's see....Rose from Doctor Who would definitely be in Gryffindor....now that I think about it, pretty much everyone from Doctor Who would be in Gryffindor......except the bad guys....Leisel from The Book Thief would definitely be in Gryffindor, as would Scout from To Kill A Mockingbird.  Melanie from Gone With The Wind would be either in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor..

new

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Frodo, Pippin, Merry, Sam, Boromir, Gimli, Gandalf, Aragorn and Legolas from The Lord of the Rings would be in Gryffindor. Amy and Dan Cahill from The 39 Clues would be in Gryffindor, Ian Kabra, Natalie Kabra and Isabel Kabra would be in Slytherin, Alistair Oh would be in Ravenclaw, Ned, Ted and Sinead Starling would be in Ravenclaw.... 

new

Sun May 31, 2015 12:12 am

I think Sherlock Holmes(from Sherlock Holmes-duhcheeky) would be in Ravenclaw. He is very smart and witty and in someways peculiar(We all know who I'm refering to(she's awesome!). John Watson would be a Hufflepuff because of how loyal he is. He's intelligent, but not so much as Sherlock (and who is anyways?), but more than that, he's down to Earth and true to the end. He's like Serlock's guide to being normal.

new

Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:49 am

I think in the hobbit, bilbo is hufflepuff.

new

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Bella in Twilight would be a Gryffindor, but Edward seems Hufflepuff material, and Jacob seems Slytherin. Bella's dad Charlie would be Hufflepuff, and her mom would be Ravenclaw. Angela, her friend, would be Gryffindor, and Jessica would be Slytherin.

new

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:43 pm

From Diadem, Helaine would be a Gryffindor, Score would be a Hufflepuff and Pixel would  probably be a Ravenclaw.

rookie_visitor

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:02 am

Alex from Unwanteds would be Huffelpuff or gryffyndor.

new

Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:12 pm

percy would be almost an indecionson because he is to loyal for huffelpuff cunning for slytherion can be smart when he wants to be and he's brave for gryffindor but he would mainly be in gryffindor

new

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:02 am

I think Alex from the Land of stories would be a ravenclaw, (duh,) and so would conner, be caus ehe's smart, but in another way. He's really witty. Flora and Olivia from Main Streeat would be Ravenclaw, and Nikki Sherman and Ruby would be Gryffindoryes if you agree

new

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:29 am

I think Alex from the Land of stories would be a ravenclaw, (duh,) and so would conner, be caus ehe's smart, but in another way. He's really witty. Flora and Olivia from Main Streeat would be Ravenclaw, and Nikki Sherman and Ruby would be Gryffindoryes if you agree

new

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:32 am

Jack Frost would be slytherian, Angelica from Rugrats would be Hufflepuff sorry cant think of any more

new

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:06 am

I'm just saying Bella from Twilight.. should NOT be in Gryffendor, In my opinion... that girl hasn't  got a brave bone in her BODY! She should be in Hufflepuff, or best of all! She's a vampire so SHE WOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN HOGWARTS! Sorry, had to get this rant out and I'm starting to think that half of you people aren't really going into your characters. If a person used skill and cleverness, then they're in Ravenclaw. Just because your rude and mean doesn't make you Slytherin.  Also, by looking at these I realized not of the people in Twilight has a PERSONALITY!

Characteristics of Houses:

Slytherin: Resourscefullness; Cunning; Ambition; Self Perservation; Cleverness; Fraternity.

Ravenclaw: Intelligence, wit, cleverness, learning, quirkyness.

Gryffindor: Bravery, Nerve, Chivlary, Daring.

Hufflepuff: Dedication, Hard Working, Fair play, Patience, Kindness, Tolerance, Loyalty.

There. Thank you for listening.

new

Sun May 29, 2016 1:49 pm

I actually think Percy would be in Hufflepuff considering his fatal flaw is loyalty and thats what Hufflepuffs are known for.

new

Sun May 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Also, Leo Valdez would be Hufflepuff, Frank Zang would be Gryffindor, Hazel Levesque would be in Ravenclaw, Jason Grace would be in Gryffindor, and  Piper Mclean would be in Slytherin.

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:13 pm

divergent- Tris= Gryffindor, Percy jackson [both sieries] - Percy= Hufflepuff, Annebeth= Ravenclaw [duh], Grover=Gryffindor, Thalia=Gryffindor, Jason=Gryffindor, Leo=Ravenclaw, Piper= Slytherin

new

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:38 pm

book: Hunger Games, character: Katniss, house: Gryffindor. book: Hunger Games, character: Primrose, house: Hufflepuff. book: Hunger Games, characrer: Peeta, house: Gryffindor. book: Hunger Games, character: Gale, house: Slytherin. book: Hunger Games, character: Rue, house: Hufflepuff. book: Spirit Animals, Character: Conor, house: Gryffindor. book: Spirit Animals, character: Rollan, house: Gryffindor. book: Spirit Animals, character: Abeke, house: Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. book: Spirit Animals, character: Meilin, house: Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. book: Spirit Animals, character: Shane, house: Slytherin. book: Spirit Animals, character: Drina, house: Slytherin.

new

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 pm

I WAS GOING TO DO 39 CLUES BUT, WOW, SOMEBODY STOLE THE IDEA! I AGREE WITH THE CHOICES TIGERELF366 MADE WITH THE CHARACTERS.

new

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:30 pm

in the septimus heap seris i think that beetle is in hufflepuff

marcia is proboly in ravenclaw .

new

Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:46 am

Livia, from Dream Strider would be, I dunno, maybe Hufflepuff? I think Brandt would be Ravenclaw, Edina is Hufflepuff and I don't know about the others. Oh and Katsa from Graceling is defiently Gryffidoyr, and I think Po is too (though he could be Ravenclaw) 

new

Sun May 21, 2017 6:03 am

Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus Books:

Percy: Gryffindor or Hufflepuff

Annabeth: Ravenclaw

Piper:Slytherin

Leo: Ravenclaw or Slytherin

Jason: Gryffindor

Hazel: Slytherin

Frank: IDK... Hufflepuff?

Nico: Slytherin

Will: Gryffindor or Hufflepuff