General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 89 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Pen Names
frequent_vsitor

Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm
I know somebody name Honore. i hate when everybody make fun of them!!!!! my name is Honore.

regular_visitor

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:13 pm
Oh gosh . . dont feel too bad. And Btw I am so sorry I have not replied in forever! I really hope to satisfy you this time. I am sorry if I don't.

Fradisavlea Whorton  ( frad- e-sav-lea ////// Hor- ton)

Calmedia Trish     ( Calm - med -e - ah //////// Trish)

Renalyn  James   ( Ren- ah- lyn ////// Jay- mez)

Ummmmm will these work? If not let me know.

regular_visitor

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 pm
Hippogriff123: Will these work. The first one I made up is probably my favorite name that I have made up. I thought it up awhile ago, and thought I would use it here. I only thought up the first and middle name. I just added a last for you. You can also mix and match differnt names to make a pen name.

Ascher Blue Flint

Jesse Jacobs

Carter Cayne

Dwayne  D. Fense

Those are not the greatest, so let me know if you are not satisfied.

regular_visitor

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:25 pm
Ok because i'm short on time, I'll give two guesses. Hows that sound?

Jenna James

Allie Smith

I honestly don't think any of them are right. Please reply and tell me what you pen name is.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:40 am
Type of book i like scary:smileyindifferent:

frequent_vsitor

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:36 pm

_NaughtySquirrel_ wrote:
Ok because i'm short on time, I'll give two guesses. Hows that sound?

Jenna James

Allie Smith

I honestly don't think any of them are right. Please reply and tell me what you pen name is.

You didn't guess right, but that would have been creepy. My pen name is Amelia Salina B. I guess Allie Smith was a bit closer, but not quite it. You still got the info right! This is a really cool shop thing!
Thanks for responding,
Tafeta (Or Amelia Salina B, if you want:p)

frequent_contributor

Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:10 pm

_NaughtySquirrel_ wrote:
Hmmmmm..... ummmm...... well, here are some suggestions:

Raven Porter

Marilla Grenich

L. Stophola

Tori Blanick

I had to think for a bit on these. I tried to give each name a mysterious  feel, and ( this may sound like a stereotype) because you said you like periwinkle, I tried to make it slightly girly. By the way, the initial "L." in the name above  is a spot for you to imagine a name. If readers do not know the first name, it makes it a bit mysterious..... .

If you are not satisfied with these names, please let me know.  If you do decide to use one of these pen names, I suggest you do it like this:  ex. Tori Blanick` , using a small apostrophe at the end. This is suggested for the Scholastic boards. It is your choice to use that symbol elsewhere.

Thanks!!! I really like them!!:D

regular_visitor

Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Ok  AspiringAuthorandPoet:

Wendy Anoctaions  ( Ann- ock - tay- shuns)

Hellena Wastire   ( Wah-styre)

I'm sorry that there are only two, but I am really tired and am having allergy issues today. If you aren't satisfied please let me know.

regular_visitor

Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:04 pm
Ummm did you want a pen name, or are you just saying your favorite type of book?

regular_visitor

Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Ok I'll do my best . By the way , carpentry is a cool hobby. I like it myself.

Gable Dayne

Carter Lotorine

Sorry that there are only two, but I am extreamly tired. I am also stuffed up because of an allergy shot that reacted badly. If you aren't satisfied let me know.

regular_visitor

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:26 pm
Fantasy/Science Fiction though I like pretty much anything
Favorite color Blue
Female
Favorite Hobby: OBOE
Pen name type: Normal/city feel/mysterious/literary

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:41 pm
What is your favorite Genre (type) of book?  Fiction (Fantasy, realism, adventure...)

What is your favorite color?  Green

Male of Female? Female

What is your favorite hobby? Horse-back riding, reading, writing

What type of pen name do you want? Mysterious

visitor

Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:04 am
What is your favorite Genre (type) of book? mystery, adventure.

What is your favorite color? green

Male of Female? female

What is your favorite hobby? reading and running and writing

What type of pen name do you want?
ex.: Scary, masculine, pretty, city feel, country feel, mysterious,
silly, etc. mysterious.

umm i made a pen name.. Anne Kels-Chery. is it good or bad? maybe u can modify it with your formula to make it better??

-gloria

frequent_vsitor

Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:00 pm
What is your favorite Genre (type) of book? Fantasy/ Realistic Fiction

What is your favorite color? Orange

Male of Female? Girl

What is your favorite hobby? Writing or riding Horses

What type of pen name do you want? Romantic and Slightly Historical. Nothing ordinary but not so exotic I can't pronounce it. Something where I still have the initials C.S.

Thanks...

...It isn't enough to believe...
...You have to save...

Dremslier

regular_visitor

Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:33 pm

_bankshot5_ wrote:
Its kinda funny!I actually like the combination of them.As C.D. Gable,or Carter Dayne Gable!Oh yeah and what kind of carpentry do you enjoy?Furniture,houses,repair work?I like houses.Its takes longer than furniture,but theres not as much need for intricate detail.And I hope you feel better.What kind of shot did you get?They dont normally give me shots for allergies.They give me shots for just about everything else though.Good thing they dont hurt.

Love Is The Water Of Life,Drink Deeply.

bankshot#5

That's ok, I like the name that you came up with. I don't really have a favorite type of carpentry, I just like working with wood to be honest with you. I'm fine now, I get a another shot  on the 28th of July again though. You see, these shots that I get are to help me build up immunities to the things I am allergic to. I will get them for several years. I started out getting them twice a week for several months, a shot in each arm. Then I started going once a week for around six months. Now I am down  to once every two weeks. It will get farther and farther apart as I go along. I don't exactly look forward to  my shots, but because of them, I am getting off a lot of my medications.Well I am soo glad you have found a pen name that fits you!!!:smileyvery-happy:

regular_visitor

Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm
Z-UP:

Helena Bergon

Josselyn McQeane

Mahgerhita Fantello

Do these work for you? If not, please let me know!

regular_visitor

Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:35 pm
Ya I have used chicken wire like a million times before. I'm a country gal so I've definatley come across chicken wire enough time in my life Thats to bad about your anxiety tonsil thing. I call myself a sickly child sometimes(jokingly) because I have asthma and have lots of allergies to pollens and trees and stuff, but there are always those who are worse tha yourself so, I never take for granted what I can do. I looovvvee being outdoors and playing sports, so I don't let my allergies and asthma control my life. Soooo do you have a fav. book(s)?:smileyhappy:

regular_visitor

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:27 pm
Ok up_2_no_good, tell me what you think of these:

Devena Quinn

Milddred A. McGallan

How do these work for you? If you ar still not satisfied, please let me know.

regular_visitor

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:29 pm
Thats a great pen name llamagirl. I really like it. It does have a mysterious air to it. I am not sure if you want any seuggestions or not, so I will only post one.

Eliza Jane Pertwitz

regular_visitor

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 pm
Ok dremslier, here is what I have for you:

Caroline Sheathers

Carlotta Maria Sevest

Camille Sounders

I did my very best,so will these work for you? You can always mix and match too. Please let me know if you are still not satisfied.

regular_visitor

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:39 pm
To everyone who uses this shop;

I wish to put forth my sincerest apologies and thanks to all of those who have had to wait so long for their pen names. I have responded to about eight of them, but for some reason the posts never showed up. I am hoping that the last few I just did will go through. Again, my thanks to all who have used this shop and helped make it a great success!

Yours,
               K.B.

[ 89 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team