General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  
 Please help me with a play i'm doing!/ Please reply!
new

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 pm
I am doing a play and I need your help. Now, Here is where you come in. Just reply with a theme that you think should be my play. Then I will enter you in my drawing! Then in about a week or 2 I will draw a name and I will anounce it after I draw! So Please reply If you want to win your theme! Thanks!

Re: Please help me with a play i'm doing!/ Please reply!
new

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 am
I need people to help with my play theme!!!!!!!!!!

new

Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 pm
Dramatic theme would be great!!!!!!! H.A.G.S!!!!!!

new

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am
I need some ideas guys!!! Thx!!! ~uniquefabuloso3

new

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 am
Thank you for helping me topazbook4!! Tellyour friends and family please!!!

new

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 pm
how about a girl who is the most popular at her school but has a secret she's never told anyone.....(dramatic music) she has an enchanting voice that can do pretty much anything! Pro: It helps during pop quizzes. Con: When she has a major problem with a guy trying to capture her she needs a lot of help. Will she lose her voice? Maybe. Will anyone believe her secret?? Maybe. Will she find there's more to life than getting anything she wants? Hopefully!!! Good luck! emralddancer22

new

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:33 am
there is this girl and one day she wakes up and packs her things and runs away to _______________. At ______________ she enters a new school with a language she doesn't know. then when she see's that there is an evil plan coming straight from the principal's mouth she decides to use her persuasion skills and her amazing singing voice to stop this school from happening and making kids evil.

new

Sun May 26, 2013 4:22 pm
i think it should be sass master is coming to town please reply asap

new

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 pm
How about a drama/comedy play with mythological creatures

new

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:21 pm
A girl named Heather her mother dies and her dad marries a very abusive step-mom.The girl is very pretty and she and a prince fall in love.Her step-mom lied that she was dead and hid Heather is hidden all her life.Then when her mom is convicted of a past murder then the prince finds her and they get married.Her mom is put to jail and her mom is assainted

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team