Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Please read and give feedback to this!!!!
new

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:34 am

SO, this is my first time on this board, and I would like everyone to know how much I care about polution and getting rid of it! I'm trying to start this plan in my school/community called Project Polution but I'm having lots of trouble!!! So, I'm hoping you guys can help me out here by trying to create good ideas in your communities too to get rid of polution. Thats what Project Polution is about, ideas to help the enviorment. Please comment on this if you want to help with this! And please post your ideas on here too, so others can try those as well.      Thanks!!!!!

Re: Please read and give feedback to this!!!!

Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:31 pm

Interesting! Tell us more about your club- its goals, what you plan on doing, etc. Great idea!

new

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Thanks! Ok so, I know this is a big goal, but I was hoping, once I have a good enough idea, I wanted to talk to the mayor about it. (And just so you guys know, you can maje that your goals as well.) Here are a few small things I thought would help. FYI, I am hoping more of original ideas from you guys, not just like pick up trash and plant trees. New ideas!!!!!! 

If you don't have one at your school, work to get a recycling bin in all the classrooms. It prevents less things in landfills.

During summer, instead of using all that gasoline from cars, try to walk to nearby places instead. Plus its a workout.

Alot of my friends think that pulling off one branch from a tree, or pulling off just a few pieces of bark, isn't any harm. It is. So be on a lookout for friends and others you see everywhere who aren't treating trees right.

If you guys have any other ideas, please you them in your community, or even better, use these! And please guys, post ideas on here, cause I know for a fact, I would LOVE to use them. Thanks!!!!!

smiley

new

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Thanks! Ok so, I know this is a big goal, but I was hoping, once I have a good enough idea, I wanted to talk to the mayor about it. (And just so you guys know, you can maje that your goals as well.) Here are a few small things I thought would help. FYI, I am hoping more of original ideas from you guys, not just like pick up trash and plant trees. New ideas!!!!!! 

If you don't have one at your school, work to get a recycling bin in all the classrooms. It prevents less things in landfills.

During summer, instead of using all that gasoline from cars, try to walk to nearby places instead. Plus its a workout.

Alot of my friends think that pulling off one branch from a tree, or pulling off just a few pieces of bark, isn't any harm. It is. So be on a lookout for friends and others you see everywhere who aren't treating trees right.

If you guys have any other ideas, please you them in your community, or even better, use these! And please guys, post ideas on here, cause I know for a fact, I would LOVE to use them. Thanks!!!!!

smiley

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team