Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 21 posts ] Average score:  
 PLEASE READ THIS! Animals are in danger!
new

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 am
I am worried. I have looked at many of the past posts and it seems like no one is worried about the animals. Is this true, or has no one bothered to post about it? I am sorry if I didn't see your post about the animals, but I and a little annoyed right now. I know that I care about the animals! We have to voice this! Reply now, come on, I mean now, if you are worried. Thank you, and sorry if you're offended, AquaCat586

Re: PLEASE READ THIS! Animals are in danger!
contributor

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 pm
I don't mean to be negative, but I don't see how we can make a difference in terms of endangered animals. Other than honoring them, of course. :|

Foreverelephant

Deep in the meadow, under the willow,
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow..”

--Rue's Lullaby

new

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:17 pm
I know animals are on the edge of extinction. But I forget to post about the issue

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:22 am
I love those animals and think we should do something about it!

new

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:58 am
I think that all we can do (I'm not saying I hate animals. I LOVE them.) is to help at zoos to take care of the endangered animals.

new

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 pm
oh my gosh that is so sad how can we help the animals

regular_visitor

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 pm
@foreverelephant, and everyone else--Actually, we CAN make a difference in the lives of animals; endangered or otherwise.
First of all, there are organizations which you can donate to which help protect endangered animals. Some are legit, and the money will actually go to the animals. (On another note, some are not. So research carefully if you are planning on donating.)
Secondly, I don't believe aquacat586 was speaking of ENDANGERED animals only. There are sooooo many ways to help ALL animals, endangered or not. (The regular animals need our kindness, too!) Here are just a few:

-This one is simple, and really quite obvious: don't eat meat. I won't go into details, but there are many, MANY reasons why this is a great help to all animals.

-Take extra-special care of your pets. They're animals, too! Don't forget about them. (:

-Be careful with all things of nature. Try not to disturb things outside.

-Don't buy items with any kind of fur. Often, the fur comes from actual, living animals. ):

...Those are just a few suggestions. But there are many ways to help the animals of this earth. Be creative! Put your thinking caps on!
Above all, do not be discouraged!!! We CAN make a difference. (:

~pearpearthe14th

p.s. sorry 'bout the long speech. Had to get it out of my system.

new

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 am
WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANimals are living things too. We can't just sit around;we have to do something.

Titly who loves Maximum Ride Series.

new

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 am
WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANimals are living things too. We can't just sit around;we have to do something.

Titly who loves Maximum Ride Series.

new

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm
I wouldnt let my uncle kil a racoon that was eating the cat food (that he leaves out for his cats) we let it go far away does that count? :p

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:44 am
We should do something in our community, because not everyone has the money and time to travel.

new

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 pm
Remember, if you don't eat meat, it will help with global warming. Cows are a big cause. They produce methane, which filters into the atmosphere. The reason there are so many cows is because people are constantly breeding them for meat. If enough people stop eating meat, there's not as much demand for it, and then there will be fewer cows, and fewer cows produce less methane.

.・.

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look
at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Sirius Black
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-

・.・

new

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 pm
whatever after ever is a awesome book so endangered animals so friend me

new

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 am
I love animal! I Love all apes. We need to protect animals here are a few edangered species. 1. African elephants hunted for ivory tusks. 2. certain lemeurs 3. certain types of monkeys. Some animals scientist don't even no about, so if they are endangered they won't be able to help them! we need to help zoos take in endangered animal species , or make a law where killing a certain type of animal is against the law. we have to choices make yours. - Periwinkleastionishing10

new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:27 am
I love animals and i don't want them to go extinct

new

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:36 pm
Thanks for all the support, guys!

.・.

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look
at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Sirius Black
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-

・.・

new

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 am
I think this is a great post. We do need to make a difference in the world! We are the next generation after all! If we can't make a change no one can! LET'S GO ANIMALS!!!!!!

new

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 pm
We should all try not to eat meat for a week starting whenever you read this post!!

new

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 pm
our class had to do a project on endangered animals I got the Narwhal,many people got stuff that you guys do not even exist her is a list of them: Aye-Aye Southern Hairy Nosed Wombat

new

Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 pm
I'm vegetarian, so I do that anyway. :D

new

Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 pm
ok but what are some of are animals that are endangered i haven't really heard any names of them !!!! just want to get a general view of ALL the animals that are endangered

[ 21 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team