Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Should i continue on? BE HONEST PLZ!!
Poll ended at Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:25 am
Yes, this story is AMAZING! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
If you get help, it would be a cool story 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
It's awful, just stop now plz 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 plz help with my new story idea: needs title, details,names
new

Sat May 27, 2017 11:25 am

OK guys i really need your help on this im creating a story but it really needs work so help me plz this is just the basics

OK so this girl is part of this thing called S.O.M.F.L, which is the name of this new expiramental freezing lab, it stands for State Of Maine Freezing Lab. She volunteers to become on of the subjects of S.O.M.F.L, and leaves her family, which includes her mom, dad, younger brother, and older sister. While she is in the freezing process,smething goes wrong. She'sonly supposed to be in there for 20 minutes, but the door won't open.While she is in there, she  has dreams of what's happening in the world, and what is going to happen. When she gets out, she knows the world is going to end and how to stop it.

Thanks for reading this, i hope you can help me. Leave comments on what i should do!laughyes 

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team