Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  

Why do visitors never comment? (I'm being silly with these, btw)
--You never leave instructions to comment. Duh. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
--I just don't feel like it. 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
--Your stories are so awesome that I've been permenatly blinded; there's no way to type while you're blind. 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
--(Alternate) Your stories are so awful that I've been too busy scraping my retinas of your garbage that I can't tell you how awful you are. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9
 Poll over responses

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:07 am
Okay, I'm getting kind of tired of not getting any feedback and only giving it... It's kind of a pain (and I'm sure that I'm speaking for everyone) putting a lot of effort into stories, even into ones that I pull out of thin air, only to get no constructive feedback from other visitors. I'm sorry if I sound very pushy, but I just want to get my point across: it's irritating getting a) no feedback, or b) feedback that's only "its awesome" or "it's awful", so please comment and tell us (all of us!) what's awesome and what's awful. That way, we can improve more in our writing. THANKS! Tarochan1412 PS Sorry about the PSA; this was kind of painful to write.

Re: Poll over responses
new

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:18 pm
I just started posting my writing, and my posts have STILL not appeared! I really like your writing though. Keep trying, even if nobody comments. They'll have to sometime. By the way, if one of my things does ever pop up, could you try to comment? PLEASE???????? (I posted in poetry and short fiction and novel)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 am
@pugblue70: I just wanted to let you know that I haven't been posting anything on the Post Work boards since the text editor has been broken. If you want to take the time to code line breaks and paragraph breaks with simple HTML, you can, I've posted simple instructions on every board that's floated at the top. Please just member to write CODED in the subject line so I know to open it and approve it. Hope that helps dispel the mystery of your languishing posts! - Write It Mod

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:52 pm
D'aww. Thanks, aoinu! (Its my new nickname for you, pugblue: aoi=blue, inu=dog. They're both japanese words, so you can tell in a huge otaku now.) If I see it, I'll totally take a look. It'll have to wait until he text editor is back up and running though... Speaking of which, Mod-- how's it going? Not... to pry, but... well, I think we're all getting a little antsy here. Good luck with it, whatever stage you're in!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 pm
@tarochan1412, Oh believe me, if I had any control, this would've been fixed lightyears ago. So believe me when I say: I have none and I'm as antsy as you are. -Write It Mod

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team