General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Please read!!!
new

Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Me and ModKaite (ModerateKatie A.K.A the Crafts and DIY Moderator) want to bring people to the crafts and DIY board! We don't have many people mostly it's just me and ModKatie. So she said i could go around other boards and let people know about it! 

First off...How do you get the board? 1: push the button "Stacks boards!" and then you wil see a form "Crafts and DIY" click that and you're there!

Second.....crafts and DIY board is just fun! you get to talk about your crafts you made, share your tips, make polls, and much more!

So, did i convince you to go cheeck it out? I hope i did! 

~Hayley

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team