Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Buggy?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great spring break (or are HAVING a great spring break!)

A few of you mentioned that the boards have been 'buggy' on your end. If it has been (if you've had any problems with links or posting, etc.), could you please reply and describe? We're trying to fix them. 

THANKS!

Re: Buggy?
new

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:44 am

1. When I log in to the old Stacks, it always directs me to my Profile when I click on the Message Boards.

2. I have to click on a certain board in the beta Stacks to get to the actual boards and my posts.

3. The only way I can get to the Buzz Board is through one of my posts from the Buzz Board.

These bugs are so frustrating!

Re: Buggy?
new

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:40 pm

//@Katie

I had a slight login issue whenever I tried to log in before posting this. However, after letting the site rest for a few moments, I typed in the web address //everything in front of the first / mark in the web address// and here I am.

Other than that instance and the one I noted about the pages within a thread being weird; I noted another. Those who are new have their joining date to the STACKS as a date before the internet was even invented. Ironically, it reminds me of the Y2K scare back in the 2000s, which I have only heard of through passing, obviously.

Hopefully it helps, I would like to suggest a Spell Check function and a limited HTML section instead of the typical Graphical editor on the STACKS.

It could lead to the STACKers beginning to study a programming language such as HTML, which is typically one of the languages used to construct websites.//

-*Zirconia

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team