Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 HAS ANYBODY READ ERAGON AND THE INHERITANCE SERIES?
new

Mon May 08, 2017 9:41 pm

I've found that Eragon and Inheritance isn't a very popular series. I'm currently in the middle of Book 2, called Eldest, and I would like to know if anyone else has read the series. I don't know anyone, (besides me and my teacher) who has read it, so I would like to meet some new people who share some of my same intrests.

If you have read the Inheritance series, or at least some of it, please let me know. I might try to friend you BTW. Thank you so much...

tealathena55

Re: HAS ANYBODY READ ERAGON AND THE INHERITANCE SERIES?
new

Thu May 18, 2017 5:58 pm

I have. Im on page 274 on brisingr. It's cool to know that im not the only onecheeky.

Re: HAS ANYBODY READ ERAGON AND THE INHERITANCE SERIES?
new

Fri May 19, 2017 2:02 am

I dont know about to much with that, but if you can give me info,  then I would be happy to read if I can find it!yessmiley

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team