Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Potato Man V.S Salami Guy
rookie_visitor

Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Potato Man                 

V.S

Salami Guy

By: sonicfan123

Chapter 1

A Battle is into Action

“You will never get me Potato Man!” Salami Guy yelled with spitballs flying in the air. “Yes I will!” Potato Man said casually.” No you won’t. You never could catch me ‘cause I’m fast and sneaky.” Salami Guy yelled again. “I can catch you it’s just that uhhh…um…I don’t feel like catching you.” Potato Man said not sure. “Then feel the wrath of my super-sonic-lasered thingy.” Salami Guy said. He took out a squirt gun that sprays salami. “Wow, you have the same gun as me except mine shoots out potatoes. I got mine from A.C.H(A.C Heroes).”Potato Man said as he took out his squirt gun. “I got mine at Wal-mart at the villain section in the toys.” Salami Guy said. 

Re: Potato Man V.S Salami Guy
new

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 pm

lol so funny also friend me if u can

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team