Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 128 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Potter Club Sign up today!!
contributor

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:37 am
   If you're a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, and have read ALL books, join this club! Answer the following questions and if you get them right, you are placed in a house. Every week, I write a question about a book, and whoever gets the questions right, gets points for their house. We will also discuss about the Harry Potter books and hopefully it'll be loads of fun. Please fill out the form below and answer the following questions (easy and simple) if you want to join. Then write what is your personality so I can get a vision, since I will be placing you in the houses. Enjoy!

Name:

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):

Favorite Character:

Least Favorite Character:

What would be your potronus?:

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in?

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury?

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive?

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour?

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma?

11. How does Malfoy almost die?

12. Who kills Dumboldore?

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.

Personality:

Re: Potter Club Sign up today!!
frequent_contributor

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 pm
Sounds like fun!

Name: Kreacher

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Prisoner of Azkaban

Favorite Character: Sirius Black

Least Favorite Character: Bellatrix Lestrange

What would be your potronus?: Cat

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Cat

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? Slytherin

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They save her from a Troll in the girls bathroom.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Well when he did it "50 years ago" he did research about his slyherin roots and found the chamber.
During Harry's second year, he posseses Ginny through his old Diary [which was a horcrux] He opened the chamber through her.

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvolo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? A dementor; cast a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He is attacked by a hippogriff, and no hes not faking.. after a while.
He also was hurt during Quidditch once, he was pretty much faking that one!

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him candys that make his tounge grow large and heavy.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? Gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape gives him detentions, and he has to organize old detention reccords.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? You mean Umbridge? She gets attacked by centaurs.. rightly so because she was taunting and insulting them.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Well, lets see.. in the room of requirement after Crabbe creats Fiendfire and can't control it.

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Severus Snape

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Three people who die: Fred, Mad-Eye, Ted Tonks
Harry & Ginny's kids: James, Lily, Albus Severus

Personality: Fun, kind, caring, nice, eccentric

:]
-?kreacher
currently reading: A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Penultimate Peril; Keeping the Moon

frequent_vsitor

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:34 pm
Name: Jenna

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character: Snape

What would be your potronus?: a hippogriff

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: a Black Horse

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They Rescue her from the Troll in the first book

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Parseltounge

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?
  Tom Marvolo Riddle
5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?  A Dementor sucks all of the happiness out of you and a way to defeat it is summoning a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy is injured by Buckbeak the Hippogriff in the third book, no he is not faking the injury but he is being overly dramatic about it.

feed him a ton-tongue toffee

Gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?
 I dont believe Harry gets detention in the 6th book....but I could be wrong...that one was my least favorite, so I kinda forgot about it.......now in the 5th book he has to slice tthe words 'I must not tell lies" into his hand, overseen by Delores Umbridge.

Harry uses Snape's spell Sectumsempra on him in the 6th book
 Severus Snape
Draco Malfoy

People who die: Fred, Dobbey and Hedwig (do those two count? if not then Lupin and Tonks)
Harry and Ginny's children: James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter and Lily Potter...I dont think her middle name is mentioned....

Personality: pixie like, very bouncy and high-spirited.
02-06-2011 12:37 AM

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 pm
Name: Doggynoodle9

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): harry potter #1

Favorite Character: harry

Least Favorite Character: professor umbridge

What would be your potronus?: a stag or deer

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: a cat, they are so cool!

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? By saving her from the mountain troll.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? By possessing Ginny Weasley.

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvolo Riddle.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? A dementor, and by saying "expecto patronum!" a shield will appear, and protect you, as long as you keep focused.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Yes, he faked the injury during care of magical creatures class, when he insults the hippogriff, Buckbeak.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They "accidentally" feed him magical sweets, that make his tongue go purple and long.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes him organize folders about past detentions.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? By an angry group of centaurs carrying her away into the Forbidden Forest.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? In the Room of Requirement, when Crabbe preforms an uncontrollable curse.

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Snape.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Voldemort steals the wand, but Harry in the end, is the wand's true master.

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks, Remus, and Mad-Eye dies. Albus, Lily, and James are Harry and Ginny's children.

Personality:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 pm
FAVORITE BOOK

contributor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm
I'm sooo sorry, #9 is supposed to be 5th book. Yeah, sometimes I get confused and think the Goblet of Fire is the 5th, which gets me wond up.

visitor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 pm
By the way I'm not some random person, I'm Alice AKA Sunshine_Girl_3231

Name: Quinn (not real name)

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Prisoner of Azkaban

Favorite Character: Hermione

Least Favorite Character: Ummm... idk

What would be your potronus?: I took a quiz and it said it would be a cat... does that count?

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A wolf

Questions:

Slytherin

By fighting off a troll

... dang... I forget... dang it.

Tom Marvolo Riddle, I THINK

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?
Snakes. I have no idea.

By insulting Buckbeak, and I think nearing the end he fakes the injury so people will feel sorry for him. I didn't feel sorry for him at all. He deserved it. :/

Give him a Ton-Tongue Taffy.. well, passively, if you know what I mean by that.

Eating gillyweed. I THINK that's how you spell it...

Filch, I belive, and I think he has to sort old detention files...

What do you mean??

Uhm... I think by the fire stuff...

Snape

Malfoy, actually.

Tonks, Lupin, and Mad-Eye Moody are 3 people who die. Harry and Ginny's children are as follows: Albus Severus, James, and... uh... I forget... ugh. I hate it when I get questions wrong... or don't know the answer.

Personality: Kinda hyper sometimes, especially when I'm tired, sometimes a bit shy, mostly around adults I don't know, often I wish I could get rid of my fears, I love to have friends, I love to draw, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE A MILLION TIMES LOVE TO READ

The AKA Alice

visitor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:47 pm
Oh SHOOT I thought the question 'What creature takes all the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?' was a question that you were asking each person instead of all people... then I realized the answer was a dementor and to cast a patronus... wOw I am stupid...

The AKA Alice

rookie_visitor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:41 pm
Name: Sky Girl

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Deathly Hallows. Outside of Harry Potter, Gone With the Wind.

Favorite Character: Luna Lovegood and Severus Snape

Least Favorite Character: Cho Chang, Umbridge, and Bellatrix Lestrange. Umbridge and Bellatrix, while evil and twisted, are both good characters. Cho just annoys the heck out of me.

What would your Patronus be? A bird, a metaphor for my free spirit. I always picture a big, beautiful bird with open wings. I am a very talented singer, so that ties in nicely. If I had a magical creature for a Patronus (which is extremely rare, and only the case if you're REALLY powerful, like Dumbledore, or if you love a magical creature unrequitedly, like Tonks), a phoenix.

If you were an Animagus, what would you be? A bird, so I could fly.

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They take on a full-grown mountain troll in the girls' bathroom.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? The second time, through Ginny, thanks to his Horcrux diary. The entrance is in the girls' bathroom. A snake is etched on the tap of one of the sinks, which - according to Moaning Myrtle - never worked. Riddle spoke Parseltongue. When he was possessing Ginny, she was able to speak Parseltongue temporarily.

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of "I am Lord Voldemort." What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvolo Riddle. Interesting: Severus Snape is an anagram of "Pursue Evans" - as in Lily Evans, whom he loved for practically his entire life.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor. The Patronus Charm, for which the incantation is Expecto Patronum. You must say these words while thinking of something happy. If performed correctly, it creates an animal protector (silver in color), a "corporeal Patronus," one which will take on a form that represents you. If performed incorrectly, it will produce silver vapor, which could shield you from one dementor temporarily, but it isn't very strong.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? I assume you mean the time he was "attacked" by Buckbeak. Malfoy didn't listen to Hagrid and treated the hippogriff with disrespect, calling him a great ugly brute. Buckbeak slashed Malfoy with his talons, and it wasn't nearly as bad as Malfoy pretended. He milked it for all it was worth, getting Snape to make Harry and Ron to prepare his Potion ingredients and Pansy Parkinson to dote on him. He even tried to get Hagrid fired. Thanks to him, Buckbeak was sentenced to death. Luckily, it all worked out in the end.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They tricked him into eating Ton-Tongue Toffee, "accidentally" dropping sweets and laughing as Dudley's tongue swelled enormously.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? Gillyweed, which Dobby stole from Snape for him. Moody had Dobby overhear him talking to Professor McGonagall about it, having already given Neville a book that would have led Harry to the answer. "Moody" was really Barty Crouch Jr.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape puts him in detention and has him organize old detention records. He picked this because he knew Harry would come across James Potter and Sirius Black quite frequently, occasionally with Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.

10. How does the fifth Defense Against the Dark Arts professor get her karma? Umbridge got trampled by a herd of hippogriffs, having called them "filthy half-breeds," among other insults.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Crabbe used fiendfyre in the Room of Requirement, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione managed to escape and rescue Malfoy and Goyle. Crabbe died.

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Snape, but Dumbledore made sure that things happened this way.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Draco Malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Fred, Moody, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Cedric, Dobby (is he a person?), Hedwig (okay, not a person), Dumbledore, Snape.... Oh, wait. You only wanted three. Harry and Ginny have three children: James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna. Harry's godson, Teddy Lupin, often came over for dinner.

Personality: Unique, talented (singer, actress, & writer), creative, imaginative, intelligent, and a stickler for grammar. I love to read and I'm a chronic daydreamer. I'm old-fashioned, youthful, and have high moral standards. I am self-aware and loquacious.

contributor

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:34 pm

_Magik1234_ wrote:
   If you're a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, and have read ALL books, join this club! Answer the following questions and if you get them right, you are placed in a house. Every week, I write a question about a book, and whoever gets the questions right, gets points for their house. We will also discuss about the Harry Potter books and hopefully it'll be loads of fun. Please fill out the form below and answer the following questions (easy and simple) if you want to join. Then write what is your personality so I can get a vision, since I will be placing you in the houses. Enjoy!

Name: Elizabeth or "Lizzie"

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Prisoner of Azkaban or Goblet of Fire

Favorite Character: Luna Lovegood

Least Favorite Character: Umbridge

What would be your potronus?: wolf

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: wolf

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They knock out a troll

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvolo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementors, and with a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak slashes at him. And yes, he's faking

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him a Ton-Tounge Toffee that swells his tounge

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? I don't know

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? what?

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Fiendfyre?

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Snape

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Fred, Bellatrix, and Cedric. James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna

Personality: nice, smart, bookish, book-smart,  brave, courageous

visitor

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:32 pm
I forgot to mention this and this usually happens: there are two questions per book #1 and #2 are for the Sorcerer's Stone and so on

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 pm
Name: Sophia Rose

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character: Ginny Weasley

What would be your potronus?: beagle

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: black stallion
Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? slytherin

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? they save her from a troll in the bathroom

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? he convinces Ginny to do it through his diary

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? dementor; cast a patronus spell

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak the hippogriff injures him; at first he is serious but then he is faking

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? give him tongue swelling toffee

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? he has to organize detention records; Proffesor Snape (big surprise)

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? seh insults the centaurs and then gets dragged into the forest by them

11. How does Malfoy almost die? harry uses sectumsumphra on him; also in #7 he almost dies in the room of requirement fire

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks, Lupin, Mad-Eye; James Sirius, Albus Severus, & Lily Luna

Personality: stylish, funny, spontanious, emotional, would stand up for my friends if someone picks on them, kind, would do ANYTHING for my friends and family..they are my world!!

visitor

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:32 pm
Lupin2000

Chamber of Secrets or Goblet of Fire

Dobby!

Ludo Bagman

Elephant

Dog

1) Slytherin
2)They save her froma troll
3)Using Parsletongue
4)Tom Marvolo Riddle
5)Dementor, use a patronus
6)Buckbeak attacks him but Malfoy is faking
7)They drop ton-tongue toffees on the floor because they know he's on a diet do he'll eat them
8)Gillyweed
9)Snape has him re-write files of punishments (Did you mean in the 5th book)
10)I don't understand the question
11)Harry performs sectumsempra on him
12)Snape
13)Malfoy
14)Collin Creevey, Lupin, Fred
Harry and Ginny's Children
1)James
2)Albus Severus
3)Lilly
Personality:Intelligent and outgoing

frequent_contributor

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Name: Twinktoes87 , my fake wizard name is Indina Peirce

Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Favorite Character: Tonks

What would be your potronus?: Panda

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A fox

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? Hermione askes them if they knew where Nevilles toad Trevor is.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? With Paresltounge

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor, use the patronus spell

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? A hippogriff claws him. He exgerates his injury to the extreme, it's not completely fake

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him a Ton-Tounge Toffee which makes his tounge grow five feet long

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Ugh, I forgot

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? who's?

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Gosh, I have not read the books in awhile...

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Voldemort, but it was truely Snapes

14. Name three people who die. Fred, Collin Creevy, and Tonks 

15. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Albus Severus, James Surius, Lily Luna

Personality:
I'm the biggest nerd ever, I love school, writing, reading and have an interest in History and Science. I have a bad temper and I cry too much during sad movies and books. My favorite wizard subject would be Charms, DADA, and Potions. I do think I would be in Ravenclaw, then Slytherin, then Hufflepuff. I would NEVER be in Gryffindor if my life depended on it. I get nervous alot but I do try to stand out (It works well since I'm one of the freaks of my class). Anything else you need?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:21 am
saaniya Saleem

half blood prince

Fred weasley

Severus snape

dove

dove

answers
 slytherin

after finishing off a troll

by possesing ginny weasley using his dairy

tom marvolo riddle

dementor ,patronus charm

by a hippogriff ,yes

give him a tongue ton sweet which makes anyone tongue long

gillyweed

he asked snape if he is calling harry sir ,snape

every teacher who gets cant stay for more than a year

by the freind fire by goyle

severus snape

draco malfoy

fred weasley ,collin creevy and remus lupin

james potter ,albus potter , lily potter

i am harry potter crazy .have a real good sense of humor and really stupid.

visitor

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 pm
Oh! so many Q's! Here goes:
Favorite character: Sirius Black :(
Least favorite character: Severus Snape (He killed Dumbledore!) or Bellatrix Lestrange (you know why)
Favorite book: Half-Blood Prince
Patronus: dog or tiger or owl
Animagi: semi-aquatic hairless ape (human) or Angora rabbit (look it up!) or hawk

Q's
1.Slytherin
2.Harry and Ron save Hermy from a giant troll
3.His diary, I think
4.Tom Marvolo Riddle
5.dementor;  patronus
6.Buckbeak/Witherwings scratches him; Yes
7.Skiving Snackbox? Itch powder? I forget.
8.gillyweed/Barty Crouch jr./ Neville Longbottom
9.I think it's the fifth book that you're talking about and Dolores Umbridge makes Harry write w/ his own blood sayin I must not tell lies.
10. D.A.? Centaurs?
11.Don't know, I'll guess Dumbledore when draco tries to kill him
12.Severus Snape
13.Don't Know
14.Sirius, Dumbledore, Fred:(
personality: smart, calm, laid back, brave

rookie_visitor

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:35 pm
Oh - and I'm brave, fiercely loyal, and adventurous. (To help with Sorting... I think I'm a "Gryffinclaw.")

frequent_vsitor

Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:57 pm
Name:Br&ee

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):HP1-7 and anything by JKR(my #1 hero)!!!!!

Favorite Character: Luna im so much like her

Least Favorite Character:Belatrix or Umbridge

What would be your potronus?:otter

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:Black cat

Questions:

Slitheren

they make a little mischiouf

he hipnotizes ginny

dementor : Patronus

Buckbeak: only overexageration

gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?cut up and Umbridge
his hands are

Whats Karma?

snape
snape
14. Name three people who die.
Fred Dobby Dumbledor
Personality: LUNAISH WAIT IS THAT A WORD LUNAISH LOL

contributor

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 pm
Name:
Nyssa Chase (fake) Maddie (real)
HP and The Deathly Hallows
Favorite Character:
Minerva McGonagall
Malfoy
A stallion
A horse
Questions:

Slytherin

The roll incident in the lavatory (bathroom)
He speks Parseltongue
Tom Riddle is all I know
A dementor, a Patronus will defeat it, chocolate helps afterward
Buckbeak hurts him, and Malfoy is real, but is way too dramatic about it
I spaced
Gillyweed made by Neville
I don't think Harry got many detentions, if any, so I don't know
She gets carried away by a herd of centaurs
Harry uses a spell from the Half-Blood Prince's textbook
Draco was supposed to do it, but it was Snape in the end
In some way, Harry does
14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children
Fred, Tonks, Lupin: Lily, Albus, James
Hope I did well! I also hope you count me in the club!

regular_visitor

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:01 pm
Name: 1padfoot
Book:Deathly hollows
Character: Hermione Granger
Least: Draco Malfoy
Patronus: Dog
Animagus: Dog

1. Slytherin
2. They save her from the troll
3. Using Parsel tongue
4. Tome Marvolo Riddle
5. Dementor. Patronus
6. Buckbeak scratched him. a little bit
7. Give him candy that makes his tongue grow.
8. gillyweed
9. He organizes files and snape gives it to him.
10. attacked by centaurs
11. cursed fire in the room of requirement
12. Snape
13. Draco
14.Tonks Fred Remus. Lilly, James Albus
Personality: competative nice I talk to everyone. I love to read and play sports. I smile a lot.

visitor

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 pm
Name: Claire

Favorite book: #1

Favorite Character: luna

Least Favorite Character: voldemort

What would be your potronus?: i dont know

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: dog

1. slytherin

2. when they save har from the troll

3. through ginny

4. tom marvalo riddle

5. a demantor and a patronus

6. making fun of buckbeak and yes

7. give him a ton tounge toffe

8. gillyweed

9. snape

10. whos karma?

11. from the fiend fire

12. snape

13. malfoy then harry

14. fred, colin, voldemort. and albus, lily, james

Personality: smart, creative, funny, imaginative.

visitor

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:42 pm
Oops! Sorry! My name's Josh.

contributor

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:46 am
Karma is what goes around comes around, meaning that if you get away with doing something bad, karma will get you back, example:

A group of girls are talking and having a conversation. Another girl who used to be friends with them comes up to them and says, "Are you talking about me?" The girls shake their heads. They were honest also. "You were," the girl says. "I heard you."
   "You probably misunderstood us," a black haired girl explains.
   "Whatever," the girl says in a snotty way. She walks toward the teacher.
   "Someone has to stop her," a brown haired girl cries.
   "I will," said the blacked haired girl. She runs in front of the girl. "You can't do this!" she cries.
   "Why?" the girl raises an eyebrow.
   "Because....It's bad. Besides, we apologize."
   "Oh, likely story. I certainly believe you." She walks past the black haired girl and up to the teacher. The black haired girl makes a face at the group, saying that she tried her best.
   "YOU GROUP OF GIRLS!" Cries a teacher. The bully smiles. "GET OVER HERE!" The group of girls walk over and they explain what happened.
   "They were being two faced," reported the bully. The teacher certainly takes her lie. The group of girls were in utter trouble.

That was only in third grade. And this happened on the last day of school! In fifth grade, the black haired girl was always being bullied by her. Not the pushing and violence kind, but the silent and lying one. The bully was in the same class as the black haired. The teacher arranged the desks so they were in groups, and the black haired girl and the bully were together.
   One day, the class had to do animal reports. The bully was making a picture of a giraffe. She was boasting that she claimed she made the picture all by herself. The black haired girl wasn't charmed by the bully.
   "I don't think she made that," said a boy next to her.
   "I don't either," she replies back. The bully heard their conversation, and burst with might.
   "Are you just jealous that I can draw better than you?" she said to the black haired girl. The girl's temper raised. She wasn't going to fall into the bully's charms. She was going to stand up to her.
   "Are you trying to be mean?" The bully was silent, and continued to work on her picture.
   When the class presented their projects, it was the black haired girl's turn. She presented a report and a couple of hand-drawn pictures she actually drew. Everyone was quite impressed. One even looked realistic. When it was the bully's turn, she presented her report and picture. Then a girl asked a question that made the black haired girl smile.
   "Did you draw that picture?" she asked. The bully turned red.
   "Well," she said. "My dad helped me with it." The boy that the black haired girl was talking to and her smiled in satisfaction. The class were murmuring to eachother, furious that the picture that was said to be drawn and not helped was a lie. The bully certainly got her karma.

I know it's long and cheesy, but I hope you kind of understand it a little bit.

visitor

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am
Name:Katie
Favorite book: Book 7
Fav Character: Harry Potter
Least Fav: Draco Malfoy
My Patronus would most likely be an animal that represents me. I think it would be a cat.
I would really think my Animagi would be a cat since I love them so much.

Answers:
1. Slytherin
2. Saved her from a troll
3. He uses Ginny
4. Tom Marvolo Riddle
5. Dementors. Conjure a Patronus
6. Hippogriff. Yes
7. Give him magic toffee
8. Something Dobby gives him
9. I don't know
10. Get who?
11. I dont know
12. Snape
13. Voldemort
14. Tonks, Colin, Remus. James, Lily, Albus.

Personality: smart, brave, adventurous

visitor

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 am
Name: AndrewRocks1

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Goblet of Fire

Favorite Character: Sirius Black

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They save her from a Troll in the girls bathroom.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Well when he did it "50 years ago" he did research about his slyherin roots and found the chamber.
During Harry's second year, he posseses Ginny through his old Diary [which was a horcrux] He opened the chamber through her.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? A dementor; cast a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He is attacked by a hippogriff, and no hes not faking.. after a while.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him candys that make his tounge grow large and heavy.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape gives him detentions, and he has to organize old detention reccords.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? You mean Umbridge? She gets attacked by centaurs.. rightly so because she was taunting and insulting them.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Well, lets see.. in the room of requirement after Crabbe creats Fiendfire and can't control it.

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Three people who die: Fred, Mad-Eye, Ted Tonks

Personality: Fun, Artsitic, Loves cooking, Gardening

visitor

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm
Name: hpgirl22

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character: Hermionie

Least Favorite Character: Professor Umbridge

What would be your potronus?: peacock

Questions:

Slytherin
 They defeat the troll in the girl's bathroom
 He uses Parseltongue.
 Tom Marvolo Riddle
 Dementor, and you have to cast a Patronus
 In the 3rd book, Malfoy is kicked by a hippogriff. He doesn't fake it, but he makes it sound worse.
They use one of their candies to make his tongue swell up.
 Gillyweed
 In the 5th Harry has to write I must not tell lies on his hand.
 By Professor Quirrell joining Voldemort.
 When the Forbidden Corridor is destroyed by Fiendfire
 Snape
 Malfoy
 Sirius, Voldemort, and Dumbledore. Lily, Albus, and James
Personality:spunky, energetic,brave

visitor

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Name: Ally

Least Favorite Character: Malfoy

What would be your potronus?: Panther

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Owl

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They fight a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Used Parseltongue

Dementor. Use a Patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He is attacked by a hippogriff. He is faking.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him cursed candy.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? Gillweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Umbridge makes him use a special quill that carves "I will not tell lies" into his hand

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? She gets attacked by centaurs

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Fiendfyre

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Fred, Lupin, Dumbledore. James, Albus, Lily

Personality: Fun, Smart

rookie_visitor

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm
Correction: #9 is supposed to read 5th book, not 6th, in which case my answer is that Dolores Jane Umbridge puts Harry in detention and has his use a special quill, carving the words "I must not tell lies" into the back of his hand.

frequent_vsitor

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Name:  drew. (Dont even dare to capitalize that)

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Percy Jackson, HP, Eragon

Favorite Character: Harry Or Luna Lovegood

Least Favorite Character: IDK Voldomort

What would be your potronus?: A aldino lion

Questions:

Sliverin

She sits with them on the train to hogwarts

I dont remember

IDK

Dementor    Potronus

Buckbeck (hippogriff)   Sorta. He did get hurt, but not as much as says he did.

Give him a pig tail

Gilly weed

IDK

???????

IDK somethin with voldmort probably

Volomort

Harry????

Dumbledore, Harrys mom, Harrys dad, dobby

Personality: I like pandas, the color orange, helpin the planet, the word chiz, when my friend Mika DOESNT break the law, When Sarah ISNT failing Socil Studies, fortune cookies, japanese ice cream(mochi) Harry Potter, dreaming (Its like being in a whole different world that ISNT lame and boring), DAY dreaming, sleeping, not the color pink, my boyfriend Zach (who  my friend Gen thinks looks like a shrimp), candy. Yeah you get the picture.

Message Edited by _Katie_Moderator_ on 03-08-2011 06:51 AM

regular_visitor

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:34 pm
Name: Jen

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Favorite Character: Remus Lupin

Least Favorite Character: Nymphadora Tonks

What would be your patronus?: A dolphin (That was my quiz result)

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A dog (German Shepard :D)

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? By fighting off the mountain troll in the girl's restroom.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Through possesing Ginny Weasley and making her speak Parseltongue.

Tom Marvolo Riddle
A dementor. You can ONLY defeat it by saying the incanation, "Expecto Patronum!"
Malfoy gets injured by Buckbeak (because he insulted him), and yes, he is faking it.
Fred and George give Dudley the Ton-Tongue Toffee.
Gillyweed.
9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th(5th) book, what happens to him and who does it?
Umbridge makes him write "I must not tell lies."  with his own blood.
She gets attacked by centuars.
When Crabbe or Goyle looses control with the freind fire.
Severus Snape
13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumbledore?
Malfoy. Later, Harry.
Remus *sniff*, Fred, and Severus. Lily, James and Albus Severus.
Personality: funny, nice, smart. (TOTALLY Obsessed with HP!!)

regular_visitor

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
sssrimi

1. Order of Phenix
2. Hermione
3.Draco
4. deer (i think)
5. ?
6. Slitheren
7. they all try to find the stone together (i think)

ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I READ THE BOOKS
I KEEP FORGETING THEM
I LNOW WHAT HAPPENS ITS JUST I FORGET SOME OF THE DETAILS
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
P.S I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THE GRYFFINDOR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visitor

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:47 pm
Sounds cool! Can't wait...
Name:Nicole
Favorite Book: I like book #5 and book #7.
Favorite Character: Harry Potter
Least Favorite Character: Voldemort
What would be your potronus?: A wolf or owl
If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A cardinal cause you can fly and you're small.

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? She's in the girl's bathroom and is about to be killed by a troll and Harry and Ron save her.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He talks in Parseltongue

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor. You defeat it by casting a patronus.

In a Quidditch match he gets hit by a bludger. He is moaning over nothing: he's not injured. He also gets hurt by a hippogriff, and he's totally hurt there, but it's not Hagrid's fault.
 7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They give him a tofee that makes his tounge become all fat and big...

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? He uses Gillyweed.

Snape makes Harry sort detention records.
10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Are you talking about Umbridge? If so, she got chased away by centaurs, which I think she deserved.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Get's hurt by a hippogriff and in Book 7 when Crabb makes a fire or something and Malfoy can't do anything about it.

Peple who die: Fred (Why did he have to die?)Lupin (He was really good..) and Voldemort(I WAS SO HAPPY!!!) Harry and Ginny's kids: Albus Severus, James, Lily.
Personality: Creative, Brave, Smart, Fun, Funny, Adventurous,Happy, Nice, Want to go on huge adventures, athletic, fast. :-) :smileywink:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

_Magik1234_ wrote:
 Warning this has many ansers on it its on for magik1234 so read if you already read the harry potters
Name: Summer

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):HARRY POTTER!!!!!

Favorite Character:Ginny Weasley

Least Favorite Character:Draco:(

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? Slitheren

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?They save her from the troll in the bathroom

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?He talks in parsle tounge and that opened it

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?Tom marvolo riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?demetor you defeat it with a patrounes

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury?He gets ingered in Qudicth and he is faking the ingery

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive?They 'dropped' a candy from the his shop so he would eat it

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour?Gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?in the 5 he has to write lines the go on his skin and in the 6 snape does it and he has to orgenize the records

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma?Every year there a diffent teacher

11. How does Malfoy almost die?In the last book harry fights with him in the room of requierment

12. Who kills Dumboldore?Snape

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?harry

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.Lupin snape  dumblerdor fred all die and his children are lily james and albus

Personality:

I love sports and art andmy friends and i are very close im confedent happy with my life and love to read

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They Rescue her from the Troll in the first book

Tom Marvolo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?  A Dementor sucks all of the happiness out of you and a way to defeat it is summoning a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy is injured by Buckbeak the Hippogriff in the third book, no he is not faking the injury but he is being overly dramatic about it.

Gillyweed

I dont believe Harry gets detention in the 6th book....but I could be wrong...that one was my least favorite, so I kinda forgot about it.......now in the 5th book he has to slice tthe words 'I must not tell lies" into his hand, overseen by Delores Umbridge.

Severus Snape

Draco Malfoy

People who die: Fred, Dobbey and Hedwig (do those two count? if not then Lupin and Tonks)
Harry and Ginny's children: James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter and Lily Potter...I dont think her middle name is mentioned....

Personality:cool

Name: Sirius

Favorite Character:Sirius

What would be your potronus?: a wolf

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: an eagle

regular_visitor

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:13 pm
No offense, Greenpanda47, but did you even READ Harry Potter????:smileywink:

contributor

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 am
Name: Desi
Favourite Book: Deathly Hallows
Favourite Character: Tonks, Ginny,Fred and George and Dobb-ay
Least Favourite Character: Umbridge
What would be your patronas: Phoenix or Swan
If you were an Animagi what would you be?: Totes Phoenix
Slytherin
Because a troll was let loose on the girls bathroom while Hermoine was in there and they saved her from the troll
Tom Riddle opened it fifty years ago and then he used his hocraux to influence Ginny and open it
Tom Marvolo Riddle
A Dementor you have to use EXPECTO PATRONAM :D
By BuckBeak Who no's probs he is though
they drop a taffy on the ground which makes his touge grow
Gillyweed
Well his name get ingraved in his own hand by his blood
When she gets fired? I dunno
In the room of Requirments when Crabbe startz a uncontrolable fire
Snape
Draco Malfoy and then Harry Potter
Fred,Dobby and Hedwig
Albus,James and Lily
Personailty: Mine? Well I guess I'm smart I get avrage gradez but I'm a lot more street smarts,I can be clever at sometimes,I guess to some peeps I'm anoyying but hey I'm just as anoyying to them as they are to me, I can be funny and some times I can be beyound belife Stupid!!!

contributor

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 pm
Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Seventh, but the sixth comes close Favorite Character:I can't decide!! Least Favorite Character:Bellatrix Lestrange What would be your potronus?:lynx (like Kingsley Shacklebolt) If you were an animagi, what would you be?:cat Questions: 1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? Slytherin 2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They help her escape from a troll 3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? he is a horcrux and when ginny becomes emotionally attatched he posseses her and makes her open the chamber of secrets 4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvolo Riddle 5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor; patronus charm (IT'S NOT A SPELL!) 6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak's talons sscratch him, but he is faking and it doesn't really hurt 7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? give him a candy that makes his tongue long 8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? gillyweed 9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Do you mean the fifth book? In the sixth book he does detentions with professor snape and he sorts old records of detentions. in the fifth book, Professor Umbridge gives him lines to do with a pen that slices his hand open!! 10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? They form a club called Dumbledores army where they practice spells/charms to use defensively. And Fred and George play tricks on her. And Lee Jordan sends nifflers into her office/ 11. How does Malfoy almost die? Sectumsempera spell 12. Who kills Dumboldore? Malfoy attempted, but Snape took over and succeeded. 13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? It is supposed to be snape, but it's really Draco Malfoy. 14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Die: Fred (NOO!!!) Bellatrix, lupin... Harry and Ginny's children: Lily, James, and Albus Severus Personality: Nice, obsessed w/ harry potter,

visitor

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm
o thanks becuase i knew i heard of it befor but i wasnt sure where wow i am dumb for a ravenclaw

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:57 pm
hay my name is ashaly i love harrie potter but i dont like to read so i have not read the books but i have all the movies lol people say im a geek for liking him but i found people that like it so i can fit in im sooo happy:smileyvery-happy::womanvery-happy:

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:42 am
OK! I am going to join right now!

Name: Skyelark Moon

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): The Order of the Phoenix

Favorite Character: Ginny, Hedwig and Hermione

Least Favorite Character: Umbridge and Bellatrix

What would be your potronus?: Phoenix

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They save her in the girl's washroom from a troll!

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He is a parslemouth (Can talk to snakes) and used his ability to open the chamber! 

Tom Marvolo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? The creature is called a dementor and to get rid of one, you must use a patronus.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy gets injured in Care of Magical Creatures by a hippogriff slashing his arm. Malfoy is injured, but is over reacting greatly.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Fred and George left a Ton-Tongue- Taffy on the floor, and since Dudley likes candy, he ate it, and his tougue grew long and heavy

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape gives Harry detention and in detention, he has to organize detention records

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Judging by the her, you must mean Umbridge. She gets chased off by angry centars because she was being rude/ threating them.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? In the room of requierment, Crabbe uses the fire spell thing...

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Snape by using Avada Kadavera (Sorry for spelling again...)

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy!

3 people- Tonks, Lupin and *cries* Fred!
Children- James, Lily and Albus Severus

Personality- Smart, clever, wise, caring, helpful, creative, modest

Fly you high!Underland, Hunger Games, Olympians and Harry Potter FAN!

Ravenclaw House

Currently Reading: The Order of the Phoenix

Have YOU had your daily read today?

Post this as your sign off if you love The Underland!

~Skyelark Moon

visitor

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:42 pm
Sorry if its late to join.

Name: DaVinciNinja

Favorite Character: Got to be Dawlish. JK Rowling is so mean to him, I've got to show that Auror support

Least Favorite Character: Percy

What would be your potronus?: Hopefully something cool

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Dragon

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? Battling a troll, one event people have to become friends after taking part in it

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Saying "OPEN" in Parseltongue in the girls bathroom on the...2nd floor?...that Moaning Myrtle is in.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor, use a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Gets attacked by Buckbeak, faking most of the time

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Drop a Tongue Toffee that made his tongue extend to 4 feet long expecting him to eat it

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes him rewrite the detention cards  in Filch's office but for most of the book Dumbledore gets him out of it. That Half-Blood Prince is a jerk.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Centaurs carry her away after her hatred of halfbreeds

11. How does Malfoy almost die?  Fiendfyre almost kills them but he is rescued by the gang.

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Severus Snape. What a meany that Half Blood Prince is.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy, even though nobody really knew at the time.

Lupin, Tonks, Colin Creevey. Albus, James, Lilly.

visitor

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:04 pm
MY PATRONUS WOULD BE A LOIN AND MY FAV. CHARACTER IS RON!

visitor

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 pm
Name: Jill

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone, then Prisoner of Askaban

Favorite Character: probably Harry

Least Favorite Character: Umbridge, Bellatrix, Malfoy, Snape, Voldemort... but mostly Umbridge, even the evil ones are better than her

What would be your patronus?: ... lion? maybe...a seahorse?

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: a rabbit

Questions:

Slytherin

They fight the troll, the quote is something like "There are some things you just can't do with someone without becoming friends, and fighting a twelve foot mountain troll is one of them" or something like that...

Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, he speaks Parseltoungue, I think

Tom Marvolo Riddle

Dementors, the Patronus Charm

He alledgedley gets attacked by Buckbeak, and hurts his wrist, because he didn't follow Hagrid's instructions on respect. Harry, Ron, and Hermione believe he was faking, though I'm not sure it ever says exactly.

They leave out a ton-tongue taffy that he eats

gillyweed

uhhh.... Snape for the second part, i think...

what?
Sectumsempra

snape

snape... because he killed him... wait, wasn't it buried with him, then Voldemort stole it from his tomb?

Fred, Tonks, Lupin... dumbledore, sirius, colin...
James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna Potter

Personality: umm... loudish, but quietish... fun, nice... smart....

regular_visitor

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 pm
do we have to read all the books i've seen all the movies so far?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm
name: Camron
Fav. book: prisoner of azkaban
Fav. char: Ron weasely
least fav. char:Malfoy
potronus:wolf
animagi:wolf

answers:
1.slytherin
2.the train ride
3.by using ginny
4.Tom Marvelo Riddle
5.Dementors, Potronus charm
6.the griffin, yes
7.?
8.gillyweed
9.his hand burns by ?
10. by hagrid's giant
11.by a spell from a book
12.Snape
13.Voldemort
14.?
Personality:brave & trouble wanting

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 pm
name: Camron
fav. char:Ron
least:Malfoy
Potronus:timberwolf
animagi:timberwolf

visitor

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm
Name: Wisdom Goddess

Least Favorite Character: Kingsley

What would be your potronus?: Fox

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? THe troll attack in the girl bathroom

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Talking in Parseltounge to the carved snake in the bathroom

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dememtor- Patronus Charm-happiest memory
6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? hippogriph beginning-no end-yes

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? drop tounge ton taffey make tounge grow big!!!

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? GIllyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? I don't rember sorry

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Dumbledore denied Voldemort the job at 18 I think

11. How does Malfoy almost die? SEctemsempra

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks, Collin, Lupin, Fred -James-Lily-Albus

Personality:Smart and outgoing not always nice curious brave a bit not at public speaking but I did walk in the hall with a hat with a giraffe on it today.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm
Name: Camron

Favorite book:prisoner of azkaban

Favorite Character: Ron

Least Favorite Character: Malfoy

What would be your patronus?: a timberwolf

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: a timberwolf

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in?: Slytherin

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?: on the train ride

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?: he uses Ginny

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?: Tom Marvelo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?: dementor\ a patronus charm

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury?: By buckbeak\ yes

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive:?

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour?: gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?: his hand burns by Umbridge

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma?: Fred & George use fireworks

11. How does Malfoy almost die?: by Harry

12. Who kills Dumboldore?: Snape

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?:voldemort

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.:?

Personality:Brave

regular_contributor

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 am
Name: Susi :D

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Prizoner of Azkaban

Favorite Character: tonks

Least Favorite Character: voldemort

What would be your potronus?: um....dunno...a cat? owl?

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: an owl (i want to fly! ;) )

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? they save hger from the troll and then they become friends

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? he uses parseltongue

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? dementor, patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? buckbeak (hagrid`s hippogriff) attacks him. he IS injured, but he`s overreacting

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? give
 him a ton-tonngue toffee (i LOVED that scene! ;) )
gillyweed
snape does it...i think harry has to sort through folders about detentions
10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? the centaurs take her away

11. How does Malfoy almost die? harry uses sectumsempra on him

12. Who kills Dumboldore? snape (but he was dying anyway cos of the ring....)

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. die: tonks and lupin( that was so so sooooo sad), fred :(, james, lilly, albus severus

Personality: i`m usually the centre of attention cos i tend to talk a lot... i`m funny, not very brave....i try to be nice to everyone and i do well in schoool!

regular_visitor

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 pm
A-FRENCHIE
B-#7
C-GINNY
D-BELATRIX L.
E-BOOK
F-BUTTERFLY

QUESTIONS
1-SLITHARIN
2-WHEN THEY START A TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS AFTER FIGHTING THE TROLL
3-PARSEL TUNG
4- TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE
5-DEMENTOR-POTRONUS
6-IN BOOK 3 @ FIRST HE IS INJURED HE SAID HE WAS FAKING BUT I THINK HE WAS LYING
7-THEY GAVE HIM A TON TUNG TOFFEE OR SOMETHING THAT SWELLS UP HIS MOUTH
8-GILLYWEED
9- SNAPE MADE HIM REWRITE ALL THE PAST MISS DEEDS AND PUNISHMENTS
10-harry SPLIT HIM OPEN
11-SNAPE
12-DRACO MALFOY
13- FRED,TONKS,VOLDEMORT EX.LILY, JAMES,SERIOUS,SNAPE,LUPIN
HARRY & GINNYS KIDS-JAMES,ALBUS SEVRUS,LILY

contributor

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm
Name: Harry Potter Fan
Favorite Character:
Questions:
2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? they save her from the troll in the girls washroom
3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? 50 years ago he did research on his Slytherin roots and found out how to do it then then he posseses Ginny Weasly through his diary which is one of his horcruxes and opens it using her
5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? A Dememtoror. You can cast Expecto Patronum
6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He insults Buckbeak and Buckbeak scratches him. he wasnt at the beginning but at the end he was
7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? give him one of their sweets which makes his tounge grow really big
9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape and he has to sort out old detention records
10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Umbridge? she gets attacked by centaurs because she was insulting them
11. How does Malfoy almost die? after Crabbe creates Fiendfire and cant control it
14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Fred, He who must not be named mad-eye Moody. Lilly, James, Albus
Personality: Mean, like to get things my way, rude, sly,cunning

regular_visitor

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 pm
         Cool:D

Name:Annamione Chaser

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):HP & the Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character:Hermione Granger

Least Favorite Character:Voldemort(duhhh!)

What would be your potronus?:Lion

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:Lion

Questions:

Slytherin

After they save her from the troll in the girls bathroom on Halloween.

He possesses Ginny Weasley and makes her open it.

Tom Marvolo Riddle

The dementor.To defeat it you need to conjure a Patronus charm by focusing on your happiest memory.

He insults a Hippogriff in a Care of Magical Creatures Lesson.Yeah.

They make him eat toffees which make your tongue longer.

Gillyweed

I will continue later

visitor

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 pm
I get the karma one now. I thought that's what it meant but i wasnt sure. Hermione and Harry lead her into the forest and Umbridge is attacked by the centaurs.
Snape makes Harry sort detentions in detention.
And its toffee, not taffy
And the Elder wand goes to Malfoy
yeah. i had to fix those because i remembered. yeah

rookie_visitor

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 pm
Name: I love books88

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Goblet of fire

Favorite Character:Harry Potter

Least Favorite Character: Draco Malfoy

What would be your potronus?: Stag

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Dolphin

Questions:

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Well when he did it 50 years ago. He did research about his Slytherin roots and found the chamber.
During Harry's second year, he posseses Ginny through his old diary [which was a horcrux] He opened the chamber through her.

He also was hurt during Quidditch once, he was faking that one too!

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him candies that make his tounge grow large and heavy.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape gives him detentions, and he has to organize old detention records.He comes across James and Sirius's trouble record.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Dolores Umbridge gets attacked by centaurs. She deserved it because she was taunting and insulting them.

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Severus Snape did the Avada Kedavra spell

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Three people who die: Fred, Mad-Eye Moody, Ted Tonks

Personality:Funny,kind,smart,perspicacious,pulchritudinous,curious

contributor

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:26 pm
Name: Harry potter fan
Favorite book (obvious question by the way): harry potter and the deathly hallows
Favorite Character: dobby
Least Favorite Character: kreacher
What would be your potronus?: fox
If you were an animagi, what would you be?: bunny
Questions:
2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? after they save her from the troll
3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? he uses his diary which is alo a horcrux
5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? a dementeror and cast a patronus charm
6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? buckbeak scratches him after he insults buckbeak and he is mostly faking it
7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? give him a sweet that makes his tongue grow bigger
9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? snape and he has to sort out old detention records
10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Umbridge? she insults centaurs and they take her
11. How does Malfoy almost die? when crabbe sets feindfyre trying to kill harry
12. Who kills Dumboldore? snape
13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? draco
14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. fred, madeye and dobby. albus severus, lilly and james
Personality: mean like to get things my way sorta snooty and a little rude

rookie_visitor

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 am
Name:Kari

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):Goblet of Fire or Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character:Ginny

Least Favorite Character:Snivilous Snape

What would be your potronus?:Owl

a bird
Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in?Slytherin

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?THey save her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?By possessing Ginny through his horcrux in the second book but the first time by finding out that he is the heir of slytherin and searching for it then using parslemouth

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?Tom Marvolo Riddle

He taunts Buckbeak so buckbeak attacks him and then he fakes the injury for longer than its really there
7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive?get him to eat a ton tongue toffee

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? snape makes him organize and copy folders of past detentions

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma?all of the teachers in that position dont last more than a year and they either resign or something bad happens to them

11. How does Malfoy almost die? one time in book 6 when harry uses sectumsempra and in book 7 when crabbe sets off fiend fire

12. Who kills Dumboldore?snape

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?Draco Malfoy

Charity Burbary, Hedwig , Mad-eye   Jmes, Lily, Albus
Personality:andventourous loves to  read but also loves to explore

visitor

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:33 am
Name: Mini Artemis

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): The Prisoner Of Azkaban

Favorite Character: Nymphadora Tonks

What would be your potronus?: A Fox

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Also a fox

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? When they save her in the girls bathroom from the troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He opens it 50 years ago by researching his family history and finds the chamber. The second time, he leaves his old diary to Ginny Weasly  and makes her open it.

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvolo Riddle.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? The Dementor, you make a patronus.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak the hippogriff attacks him because Malfoy had provoked him. Madam pomfrey mended his arm but Malfoy kept on faking that it hurted.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They give him a Ton Tongue Twister.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes him do detention and Harry has to sort out the old detention records and if they are too old, he has to copy them out.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Um ... Whose karma?

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Either when Harry "Sectumsempra" 's him, but I don't think that that is fatal. Either when Crabbe makes Fiendfire and can't control it.

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Dumbledore, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks (that is sooooo sad!). Children : James, Lily, Albus Severus.

Personality: Funny, outgoing, restless, smart, understanding

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Name: athenazeus1

What would be your potronus?: a deer
If you were an animagi, what would you be?: a dog

Questions:

Tom Marvolo Riddle

Gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 5th book, what happens to him and who does it?
 now in the 5th book he has to slice tthe words 'I must not tell lies" into his hand, overseen by Delores Umbridge.

Severus Snape
Draco Malfoy

People who die: Fred, Dobby ,Lupin and Tonks
Harry and Ginny's children: James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter and Lily Potter
Personality: smart, brave, im like hermione!

visitor

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:42 pm
Londongirl001

the deathly hallows

Luna Hermoine and ron

draco

leopard

raccoon

1. slytherin

2. on the train to hogwarts hermoine asks if they have seen neville's toad

3.parstletong

4.Marvelo

5.Demetor,patronus

6.he walks up 2 buck beak and buckbeak cut him,yes he was!!!!!

7.pigtail!(i think)

8.Gillyweed

9.I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!

10.i do not get this question

11.can not remember

12. mad eye fred dobby James sirius albus severus and lily luna

Crazy Fun Intelligent faithful honest caring brave and AWESOME!!!!

visitor

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Name:Claire

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):#7

Favorite Character:Hagrid

Least Favorite Character:Bellitrix

What would be your potronus?:Polar bear

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:cat

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?THey rescue her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Parsoltongue

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?Tom Marvalo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?Dementor  Patronous

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? A Hippogriff hurts his arm no

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him a ton tongue toffee

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes him look at old detention files

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? She gets chased by centaurs

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Fiendfire and sectumsempra

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?Malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks Sirius Colin Creevy albus Lily, James, Albus

Personality:Kind Outgoing brave noisy loyal=)

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 am
Name: Zoë

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Favorite Character: The Fat Lady

What would be your patronus?: chick :)

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: bunny :)

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermione? They save her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He speaks Parseltongue

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor, Expecto Patronum

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak hurts him, he's not faking

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They gave him some of their Weasly Wizard Wheezes and tested it on him

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Umbridge, she made him write with a quill that would make cuts in his hand for his blood whenever he wrote.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? If you mean Umbridge, she gets taken in the woods by a centaur

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Voldemort intends for Malfoy to die while killing Dumbledore.

12. Who kills Dumbeldore? Snape

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumbeldore?  Voldie

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Fred, Tonks, Lupin. Children: James Sirius, Albus Severus, Lily Luna.

Personality: ? Does that mean mine? If so, I am crazy, funny, outgoing, WEIRD, and slaphappy!!!!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 pm
Name: Josie
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Favorite Character: Dobby
Least Favorite Character: Mundungus Fletcher
What would your portronus be?: panda
If you were an animagi, what would you be?: cheetah
Questions:
1. Slytherin
2. They save her from the troll in the girls bathroom
3. He uses the diary through Ginny and makes her open it
4. Tom Marvolo Riddle
5. Dementors, use the patronus charm
6. He walked straight up to Buckbeak and Buckbeak cut his arm. wasn't at first then he was
7. They give him a Ton-Tounge Toffee and made his tounge swell up
8. gillyweed
9. I think you mean the 5th book, Dolores Umbridge does it and when he is doing lines it bleeds into his hand
10. When harry and hermione are showing her the "weapon" she insults the centuars and is carried off
11. He  almost didn't kill Albus Dumbledore and Voldemort would have killed him
12. Snape
13. Draco Malfoy
14. Voldemort, Colin Creevy, and Remus Lupin. James, Albus, and Lily
Personality: Daring,smart,risk taker, kind, caring,helpful, confident, shy somtimes,honest, brave, and a bookworm

regular_visitor

Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Name: Catherine Mackey (I wish!)

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Book 4!!

Favorite Character: Ginny

Least Favorite Character: Lavender

What would be your potronus?: Owl

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Rabbit

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in?: Slytherin

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?: They save her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?: He takes over Ginny's body and speaks snake talk

Tom Marvolo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?Dementor, Patronus spell

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckwheat; Sort of; he was provoking him

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They feed him a toffee, it does something gross; i forget!

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?:Oh Gosh Darn it!!! I KNOW THIS ONE!!! I have it on the tip of my tongue!!!

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? She gets carried off by centuars!! HA HA UMBRIDGE!!!

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Harry cast that Half-Blood Prince Spell

12. Who kills Dumboldore?: SNAPE!

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?: Malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.  Dead: Fred, Tonks, Lupin
                                                                                                            Kids: James, Albus and Lily

Personality: I am kind of micheavious and daring yet i get straight A's on report cards and i am the geek of the school!!

Tue May 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Name:Kyie

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Favorite Character: Luna Lovegood or Hermione granger

What would be your potronus?: Butterfly

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Turtle

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? save her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? speak in Pouselmouth

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?tom m. riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?a way to destroy dementors is to use the spell Expecto Patronum

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy faked the injury of being hurt by hagrid's hippogriff.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? i am so sorry, i can't remember! please don't be mad!

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? i don't rememer who does the detentions. i dont remember harry being in detentions, only in th fourth book, by professor umbrige

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? all of the teacher never last more then a year while harry , ron, and hermione are there. `

11. How does Malfoy almost die?fire

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? snape, then voldemort, then harry

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.mad eye moody, fred, and serius black. albus, lilly, serius, and james

Personality: i am kinda shy, but very smart. i am quiet, and i am kind and generous.

visitor

Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Name: HERMIONE GRANGER FAN 12 :smileytongue:

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): THE SOCERORS STONE:smileyvery-happy: 

Favorite Character: HERMIONE GRANGER :smileyhappy:

Least Favorite Character: DRACO MALFOY :smileysad:

What would be your potronus?: WHAT! :smileysurprised:

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: WHAT! :smileysurprised:

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? SLYTHERIN :smileymad:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? THEY SAVE HER LIFE

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? HE IS A PARCLE TOUNGUE!

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? TOM MARVLO RIDDLE :robotmad:

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? HIYPOGRIFF

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? HIPOGRIFF , YES

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? GIVE HIM GUM

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? WEIRD LILY THINGS

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? WHAT!

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? WHAT!
11. How does Malfoy almost die? WHAT!

12. Who kills Dumboldore? SNAPE

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? what!

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.what!

Personality:

i shoud say i haven't read all of them

rookie_visitor

Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm
Name: Anna

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): The deathly hallows

Favorite Character: Harry Potter

Least Favorite Character: Severus Snape

What would be your potronus?: a wolf

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: an owl

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They save her from a troll in the girls bathroom.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He hynotised Ginny by his diary and used her to open the chamber of secrets.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? An dementer takes the happiness ou of you. You repel it by casting a Patruonus.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy was injured by a hippogriff. He faked it after a while.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They gave him a sweet that made his tounge grow big and heavy.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape does it and he makes Potter organize the old dentention papers.
10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? She was injured by centaurs.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Crabby started a fire in the room of requirement and lost control of it.

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Lily, James, Albos Severus.

Personality: fun, caring, nice, excited

rookie_visitor

Tue May 17, 2011 7:10 pm
Name:Firedragon8

Favorite book:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character:Harry

Least Favorite Character:Malfoy

What would be your potronus?:Wolf

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:Leopard

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They save her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He is a parseltongue

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? T What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? It is a dementor and takes all the happiness out of you. one way to defeat it is by conjuring a Patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He is not faking the injury he gets when he insult the hippogriff Buckbeak. He is a big deal out of it.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They make his tongue grow long

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? He uses gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? He has to write "I must not tell lies" using his own blood and given the detention by Profesor Umbridge.

She is carried of by a group of centaurs into the forbidden forest when she offends them.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Harry uses Sectumsempra

Malfoy

Three people who die are: mad eye moody, Remus Lupin, and Dumbledore

Personality:Serious sometimes. I have a good sense of humor and won't stop until I finish a task. I ignore people who make fun of me and I learn from my mistakes

Tue May 17, 2011 7:22 pm

_Magik1234_ wrote:

Name:

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): ANY HP book

Favorite Character: Ron Weasly 4EVA!!! [MAJOR CRUSHAGE GOIN ONNN!!!]

Least Favorite Character: voldemort :9 VOLDY, IF UR LISTENING, U DON'T EVEN DESERVE A CAPITAL!!! [on ur name]

What would be your potronus?:hmmm... i'd have to say a lion, since thats my spirit animal

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: DEFINATLY a pure white wolfs with "golden" silvery, ice blue eyes... JUST LIKE MINE!!! :]

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? ugh, easy question. slitherin. [hope i spelled that right!]

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? well, they're on the train, and hermoine walks in, asking if they've seen a toad, because a boy name neville had lost it. [SUPER PYSCO FAAN! XD]

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? he gets ginny to do it through the book that he "talks" through

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? tom marvolo riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? well, the creatures name is a dementor, and you can defeat it by a special spell, which i cannot remember at the moment. it may be expelliarmus, but i don't think so

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? malfoy SUPPOSIDLY gets hurt by the INSANELY sweet creature, which is part horse and part bird, presumably eagle, but he fakes the severity so hagrid will get in trouble, by his dad [dracos dad, not hagrids]

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? hmmm.... i don't remember. all i can remember is one of my favorite seens, when hagrid first meets harry, thinks dudely is harry, and then gives him a pig's tail on his butt with his wand, desquised as an umbrella, which he shouldn't be usuing like that for a not-so-very-emergency situatuion,then tells harry not to mention that because he shouldn't be doing stuff like that, in the frist movie: Harry Potter And The Sorcerer Stone. [like i said, SUPE PSYCO FAAANNN!!! XP]

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? a special plant, which "mad-eye-moody" leads neville to
9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? well, a VEY mean teacher by a name i cannot remember at the moment does it, and he writes with a quill, which carves what he's writing in his HAND, and that does that because it uses his blood as ink.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? ? don't get the question. maybe revise?

11. How does Malfoy almost die?i dont know, read these a while ago and U ARE CONFUSING MEEE!!!

12. Who kills Dumboldore? severus snape.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? voldemort, then harry

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. voldemort, harry, fred. cannot remember names because read the last book a while ago but i remember ron and haermoines girl was named rose

Personality:
out going, nice, "fighty" at times, a fierce person and fighter, sporty, i LOVE lions and everything about them.

rookie_visitor

Wed May 18, 2011 7:27 am
Name:Kitty
Favorite book (obvious question by the way):Deathly Hallows
Favorite Character:Harry Potter and Fred Weasly(because he is so funny)
Least Favorite Character:Voldemort
What would be your potronus?:Tiger
If you were an animagi, what would you be?:Tiger again
Questions:
Slytherin

After they save Hermoine from the troll on their 1st year

He uses Ginny through the the dairy

Tom Marvello Riddle

Dementor. Cast a patronus.

He gets injured when he speaks badly to Buckbeak.At 1st he doesnt fake it but then he started faking it.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive?
They purposly drop their ton-tongue tofee so that Dudly eats it.

Gillyweed

Snape does it.He was supposed to sort out detention records of peaple who had got detention earlier or something.Most of the papers were of James and Sirius.
The centuars take Umbridge away.

He almost dies when Crabbe uses the feiry spell or something(i dont remember the name) but Harry saves him.

Snape does but actually Dumbledore wanted to die and they planned his death.

Draco Malfoy

Fred Weasly,Remus Lupin,Colin Creevey

Personality:Kind, Loves reading,loves drawind and painting,

visitor

Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm
Jadehawk4

Order of the Phoenix

Harry,duh!

Dolores Umbridge

Owl

Owl,probably

Slytherin

Harry and Ron meet at King's Cross, and according to the first book, Hermione becomes their friend because of the troll fight in the bathroom.

First time; parseltongue; second time; through Ginny.

Tom Marvalo Riddle.

The dementor; the Patronus Charm. Expecto Patronum!

A hippogriff. He only exagerates the injury.

They "accidentely" drop a ton-tongue toffey in front of him.

Gillweed.

Snape makes him review and restore old notes and files of people who got in trouble.

Whose karma?

Due to Fiend Fyre.

Severus Snape.

Draco Malfoy.

Lupin, Tonks, and Fred; James Fred Potter, Albus Severus Potter, and Lily Luna Potter. { Very sentimental. Which one did Ginny name?}

Slytherin all the way. {Not proud of it, not denying it.}

rookie_visitor

Sat May 21, 2011 2:58 am
OOPS i forgot to write Harry and Ginny's childrens names...... they are:
James,Lily and Albus Severus:smileyhappy:

frequent_vsitor

Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm
Name:Poseidonboggart2

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):All of them

Favorite Character:Snape, Hermione

Least Favorite Character:Slughorn

What would be your potronus?:An owl

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:An eagle

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? Slytherin.

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They help her fight a troll.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He speaks in Parserl tounge.

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?Tom
 Marvalo Riddle.
5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? A Dementor.  A
 Patronis.
6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury?  A Hipogriff.  Yes.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him a long tounge.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? Giliweed.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?  He was supposed to sort out old records of detentions that happened already. Snape does it.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? The centertures take her away

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Crabbe did something I forgot the name.  Harry saves him

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Tom Riddle

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Dobby, Dubuldore, Siris.  Albus, Lily and James

Personality: Nice, Kind, Smart, Pretty and Loving

Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm
Name: Grace

Favorite Character:Ron Weasley

What would be your potronus?: Lion

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Lion

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They rescue her from a mountain troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? he posses Ginny through his diary, a horcrux, in which he preserves his 16-year-old self, when he was 16 he researched his slytherin roots and found out how to open the chamber of secrets

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor, Shouting "Expecto Patronum" thimking of happy things, and focusing on them

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? The hippogriff buckbeak is the topic in one or hagrid's Care of magical creatures classes. malfoy insults buckbeak and buckbeak attacks him.malfoy does get injured, but since malfoy hates hagrid, he overreacts to his injury.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? they give him magical candy that makes his tongue turn purple and get very long.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? snape makes him organize every folder about every single past detention

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? by an angry group of centaurs that carry her away deep into the forbidden forest

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Crabbe cast a curse that made the room of requirement catch fire

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Severus snape, but that had been planned between dumbledore and snape, and malfoy was supposed to kill dumbledore

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. die: kreacher, dumbledore, snape, sirius H and G's kids: Lily, James, Severus

Personality: hyper at times, energetic, smart love to read

frequent_vsitor

Sun May 29, 2011 9:38 am
When will we be put in our houses?

visitor

Sun May 29, 2011 4:36 pm
Name: Michelle, or username=jadeathena1

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):first one

Favorite Character:Ginny, Luna and Luppin

Least Favorite Character:All dark eaters and families too.

What would be your potronus?:rabbit or bunny

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:rabbit or bunny

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? saves her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?parselmouth

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor, a patronis

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury?hippogriff, no...for a while.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? makes his tounge grow large.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour?gillyweed

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?umbrigde, and he must write, i must not tell lies with a magical quill

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? she says mean things about the centaurs, and then they kidnap her

11. How does Malfoy almost die? crabbe did a uncontrolable curse

12. Who kills Dumboldore?Snape

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?Draco

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.Fred tonks and lupin :( lily james and albus severis

Personality:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:22 pm
Name: Sophie

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): The Goblet of Fire

Favorite Character: Ginny

Least Favorite Character: Bellatrix

What would be your potronus?: Dragon

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Bird

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They saved her from a troll.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? By using parseltounge (i think)

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvelo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Demantor, defeat it by using the Patronus spell.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking? uh...

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They gave him the ton toungue toffee

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? Gillyweed or something like that

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Umbidge and that quill (I think)

10. How does the Defense against the Dark arts get her karma? wha?

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Snape

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks Lupin and Sirius died and the children are  Lily, James, and Albus

Personality: I'm smart creative and I'm an exellent artist...

contributor

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 pm
Next meeting, which you are actually in one--Ravenclaw. If you look on meeting 2, you'll see the rest of the information you need to know.
Thanks for asking!!

visitor

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Name:countrycupid1

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):deathly hallows

Favorite Character:Hermione

Least Favorite Character:Draco Malfoy

What would be your potronus?:Panda

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:owl

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?Harry and ron by meeting at kings cross and hermione because of the troll fight

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?1. parsoltounge and 2. ginny

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name?Tom Marvolo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?Dementors and a patronus charm

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury?a hippogriff he just exagerates....alot

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive?drop a ton-tongue toffey in front of him.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it?review and restore old notes and files of people who got in trouble

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma?who gets karma?

11. How does Malfoy almost die?fiend frye

12. Who kills Dumboldore?Draco/Severus

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore?Draco

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.Lupin, Tonks, Fred/ James Fred Potter, Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna potter 

visitor

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

_Magik1234_ wrote:

Name:

Favorite Character:

Questions:

Personality:

_Magik1234_ wrote:

Name:

Favorite Character:

Questions:

Personality:

Sounds fun.

Name:No1chocolategateau.

Favourite Book: Harry Potter No1 and No6.

Least favourite Book: None.

What would your protonas be: Unicorn

If you were a animigi, what would you be: Phoenix.

What does the sorting hat first decide what Harry should be in: Slytherin

How do Harry and Ron make friends with Hermoine: Harry and Ron save her in the girls bathroom after the troll escapes.

How does Tom Riddle open the Chamber of Secrets: He speaks parseltounge.

Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldermort. What is Tom Riddle's full name: Tom Marvlo Riddle.

What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it: A. Dementor. B. Use a spell named a pratronus, which is a source of light that backfires a dementor.

How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury: He gets injured by offending a hippogriff. He's not faking the injury, but after a while he does. Also Malfoy gets injured in Harry Potter No.2 in a quidditch match and he is faking it.

What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive: The give him a wizards wheezes sweet.

What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour: Dobby and the gillyweed.

In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it: Snape because Harry cheeked him.

How does the defense against the dark arts get her karma:?

How does Malfoy almost die: By Ron and Harry.

Who kills Dumbledore:Snape

Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumbledore: Malfoy

Name three people, who die. Name Harry Ginny's children: A.Fred, Colin and Moody. B. Lily, James and Dumbledore.

Personality;Smart, clever, pretty enthusiastic, perfect, oval face dark hazel eyes!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:34 am
Name:Anna
fav character: Ginny weasly
least fav charecter:Voldemort (sorry!)
patronus:Horse
anumagi;Horse

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 am
Name: Sam

Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

Favorite Character: Harry Potter!

Least Favorite Character: Lord Voldemort!

What would be your potronus?: Tiger.

If you were an animagi, what would you be? Fox.

1.What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? Slytherin.

2.How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?
Harry and Ron save Hermoine from a troll in the girls' toilets in the first book.

3.How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Parseltongue.

4.Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full
name? Tom Marvolo Riddle.

5.What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?
Demontors and a way to defeat them is using a patranus charm but you have to
keep focused to do the spell and you say 'expecto patronum.'

Malfoy is injured by Buckbeak the Hippogriff in the third book, no he is not
faking the injury but he is being so dramatic about it. Because of this Buckbeak
is sentenced to death but luckily it didn't happen.

They tricked him into eating Ton-Tongue Toffee,"accidentally" dropping sweets
and laughing as Dudley's tongue swelled enormously.

Gillyweed helps Harry breath underwater for an hour.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does
it? Harry's detention in the 6th book is to organise old detention records and
this detention was done by Snape.

10. How does the fifth teacher of Defense against the dark arts get her karma?
Professor Umbridge gets kidnapped by centaurs after she attacks them.

Malfoy almost dies in the 7th book when Crabbe used fiendfyre in the room of
Requirement, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione managed to escape and rescue Malfoy
and Goyle.

Snape kills Dumboldore in the 6th book.

It was Malfoy who was the master after Dumboldore but who ever defeats the
owner of the Elder Wand is the new owner so it is Harry in the end as
he defeated Malfoy.

Three people who die in the 7th book are Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks and Fred
Weasley. Harry and Ginny's children are James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus
Potter and Lily Luna Potter.

Personality: Brave, clever and sporty.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 am
Name: Sam

Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

Favorite Character: Harry Potter!

Least Favorite Character: Lord Voldemort!

What would be your potronus?: Tiger.

If you were an animagi, what would you be? Fox.

1.What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? Slytherin.

2.How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?
Harry and Ron save Hermoine from a troll in the girls' toilets in the first book.

3.How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Parseltongue.

4.Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full
name? Tom Marvolo Riddle.

5.What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it?
Demontors and a way to defeat them is using a patranus charm but you have to
keep focused to do the spell and you say 'expecto patronum.'

Malfoy is injured by Buckbeak the Hippogriff in the third book, no he is not
faking the injury but he is being so dramatic about it. Because of this Buckbeak
is sentenced to death but luckily it didn't happen.

They tricked him into eating Ton-Tongue Toffee,"accidentally" dropping sweets
and laughing as Dudley's tongue swelled enormously.

Gillyweed helps Harry breath underwater for an hour.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does
it? Harry's detention in the 6th book is to organise old detention records and
this detention was done by Snape.

10. How does the fifth teacher of Defense against the dark arts get her karma?
Professor Umbridge gets kidnapped by centaurs after she attacks them.

Malfoy almost dies in the 7th book when Crabbe used fiendfyre in the room of
Requirement, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione managed to escape and rescue Malfoy
and Goyle.

Snape kills Dumboldore in the 6th book.

It was Malfoy who was the master after Dumboldore but who ever defeats the
owner of the Elder Wand is the new owner so it is Harry in the end as
he defeated Malfoy.

Three people who die in the 7th book are Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks and Fred
Weasley. Harry and Ginny's children are James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus
Potter and Lily Luna Potter.

Personality: Brave, clever, kind and sporty.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 am
Name~Sarah
Favorite Book~Prisoner of Azkaban
Favorite Character~Tonks
Least Favorite Character~Umbridge
What Would be your Potronis~lion
If you were an animagi what would you be~a lion cub
1.Slytherin
2.They save her from a Troll in the Girls Restroom
3.He possesed Ginny and opened the Chamber through her 
4.Tom Marvolo Riddle
5.a demetor,use a potronus
6.once by Buckbeak sort of but not really faking and once in Quidditch faking
7.give him candy that make his tounge grow very large  

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:15 pm
Name:Cassandra (not my real name, but my digital one)

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Uh, duh. The ENTIRE Harry Potter series.

Favorite Character: Hermione. I can relate to her.

What would be your potronus?: A mouse. Small, fast, and quick witted.

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A bird, so I could fly.

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They save her from a troll.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He uses Ginny.

Dementor. Use a Patronus.
6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy, the stupid boy, calls a hypogriff an ugly brute.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They give him Ton-Tounge Toffee.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? gilliweed

Trick question, the detentions are in the 5th book.
10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Get who karma?

11. How does Malfoy almost die? In the seventh book, Malfoy almost dies when the secret room catches on fire.

12. Who kills Dumboldore? That could cause some discussion. It was Malfoy's fault, Severus Snape gave out the actual execution, but Dumbledore wanted to die to give the Elder wand to Snape so . . . It's complicated. But it could also be considered suicide because Dumbledore knew Snape was going to kill him, and was happy about it.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Snape

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Lupin, Mad-eye, Fred. James Potter, Lily Potter, and Albus Severus Potter.

Personality: My friends say I'm funny. I say anything I think. I sometimes know things and I don't know how. I really appreciate the beauty in life. I love to read, write, climb, and my family say I'm part fish because I can stay in a 60 degree (F) pool for an hour without getting cold or wanting to get out. Funny, because my mom's maiden name is Fish.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:00 pm
Sounds cool!

Name: Irene A.

Favorite Character: Ron Weasly, Draco Malfoy, Snape, Hermione Granger

Least Favorite Character: Percy Weasely

Patronus: Giraffe

Animagi: Giraffe again

Slytherin

By realizing she lied for them when they went to fight a troll for her.

First researched. Then possessed Ginny through horcrux (old diary)

Tom Marvolo Riddle

This is a dementor. To defeat it, you must cast a patronus

Faking during an attack during Quidditch. Not faking when Hippogriff attacked.

Give him candies that make his tongue longer.

Gillyweed.

Snape makes him clear out old detention records.

Well, if you mean Umbridge, centaurs attacked her because she was insulting them.

Crabbe creates a Fiendfire and goes out of control.

Snape.

Draco Malfoy

Three ppl who die-
Fred Weasly, Lupin, Mad-eye.

Kids: Lily, James, Albus Severus

Personality:

Outgoing, social, fun, inquisitive, nice, polite, good at insults.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm
Name: bookishviolet2

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): The Sorcerer's Stone

Least Favorite Character: Bellatrix Lestrang

What would be your potronus?: a dolphin

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: cat

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? When Harry and Ron rescue Hermione from the moutain troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Parsletounge

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvalo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? The dementors, Expecto Protronum

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He is disrespectfull to Buckbeak and buckbeack injures him. He might have actually been injured at first, but he acts more hurt than he is and stays in the hospital wing too long

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They "spill" tounge toffees on the floor and Dudley eats one

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape gives him most and he has to reprint the records of everyone who has gotten a detention at Hogwarts

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Sorry, I don't know what a karma is

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Harry does Sectumsempra

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Voldemort

14. Name three people who die. Fred, Mad-eye, Dumbledore Name Harry and Ginny's children. James, Albus, Lily

visitor

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:36 pm
you are da best! i cant believe you made this! since i have a photographic memory i can answer these questions even if i havent read the series in a while.

Name: pomcorn

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): chamber of secrets

Favorite Character: draco malfoy

Least Favorite Character: pansy parkinson

What would be your potronus?: an alligator

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: a worthless badger

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? slytherin :)

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? fighting a big troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? speaking in tongues (on of my favorite songs by justin bieber <3)

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? tom marvolo riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? ugly dementor thingy mabober. with a silvery patronous thingy mabober

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? by a hippogriff. no he isn't faking, why would draco be faking

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? they purposely give him tongue toffee.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? gillyweed a house elf gave him, or according to the movie neville gave it to harry

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 5th book, what happens to him and who does it? yay umbridge ives him detention by using a special quill, scarring i must not tell lies into harry's flesh. i was so happy when this happened.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? i was disappointed when this happened- she gets taken away by centurs. she didn't deserve it.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? by the spell harry casted. made him bleed :(

12. Who kills Dumboldore? snape! :)

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? ahh malfoy :) <3

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. lupin :) fred :) tonks :)

Personality: you can just tell by my answers.

visitor

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm
me forgets to put down da kids: albus james and lily.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 pm
how do you sign up

contributor

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm
2. Hermione actually befriends ron and hermione because they save her from a troll. 3. He uses his diary horcrux to posess Ginny 4. Tom Marvolo Riddle 7. HAGRID gave Dudley a pig's tail. Fred and George gave Dudly a Ton-Tongue Toffee that made his tongue grow really really long. 9. In book 6 Snape makes Harry sort out records of old detentions. (if the question meant book five then Professor Umbridge gave Harry a quill that sliced his hand open and he had to write lines with his blood. 10. They formed a secret club: DA, or Dumbledores army 11. a)sectumsempra b)failing to kill dumbledore c)crabbe's cursed fire 12. SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE! and not on voldemorts orders, on Dumbledore's orders. 13. Draco malfoy does because he disarms Dumbledore. THEN, Harry disarms Draco Malfoy. 14. Harry and Ginny's Children: Lily, James, and Albus Severus. Ron and hermione's children: Rose and Hugo. Bill and Fleur's child: Victiore. Remus and Nymphadora's child: Teddy.

contributor

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 pm
Answer the following questions on the very first post.

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 pm
Name:Ella AKA pie5343433 SORRY if I spell things wrong. I am really bad at spelling

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter, I love them all.

Favorite Character: Kreacher

Least Favorite Character: Cho

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Does this mean what would you pick or your personality? I would pick wolf. My personality I have no idea

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? She is helping find Neville's frog.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He uses Ginny.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? The dementor. You use your patronus.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? When he insulted the hippogriff buckbeak. Yes he is faking.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They "accidentally" feed him trick candy. They knew that he would eat it because he was greedy. It made his tongue go purple and long.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes him organize folders about past detentions.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? What?

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Sorry, but I don't remember.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Voldemort

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks, Remus, and Mad-Eye. Albus, Lily, and James

Personality: People usually say I'm hyper, smart, and a leader

frequent_vsitor

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:49 am
Name: jadedragon49

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character: Dobby (so sad that he died!)

Least Favorite Character: Bellatrix and Voldemort (both evil and scary)

What would be your potronus?: Wolf

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They rescue her from the troll.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He uses Ginny from the diary and makes her open it.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? dementor, Patronus Charm

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy gets injured by offending Buckbeak the hippogriff, Buckbeak slashes him. He fakes it in order to not play Quidditch against Gryffindor

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They give him a Ton-Tongue Toffee.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? 1st time- he is late for the Sorting, Snape gives him detention, he has to sort out good flobberworms from bad ones. 2nd time- he uses the Sectumsempra curse on Malfoy, Snape gives him detention, he has to sort out old detention files and misses the last Quidditch match of the year

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? She gets attacked by the centaurs. She deserved it, she called them "near intelligent beings"

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Crabbe lets out the Fiendfyre, if it hadn't been for Harry, he would have burned to death.

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. In the entire series? Lupin, Dobby, Mad-Eye. Their kids are James, Albus, and Lily.

Personality: I'm kind of shy, love to read, straight-A student, kind, caring, and friendly.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:19 pm
Name: Person (lol)

Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character: Draco Malfoy (I <3 him!!!!!!!)

Least Favorite Character: Percy Weasley

What would be your patronus?: Seahorse

If you were and animagi, what would you be?: Seahorse

Questions:

1.What does the Sorting Hat first decide what house Harry should be in? Slytherin

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermione? They first meet on the train and she fixes Harry's glasses and they are sorted into the same house, and then Harry and Ron save Hermione from the troll let in the castle by Professor. Quirrell.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the Chamber of Secrets? He researched his Slytherin roots and found of the chamber beneath the school and the basilisk. He then tames the basilisk and used it against people.

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort, what is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marolo Riddle

5. What creature takes all the happiness out of you? How do you defeat it? To defeat a DEMENTOR  (answer to the first part), you need to cast a patronus.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking it? Malfoy was  injured by a HIPPOGRIFF (answer to part 1).

7. What do Fred and George do to dudely when they arrive? They give him candy that makes his tounge grow large and heavy.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? Nevil gives him GILLYWEED

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape is supplying the detentions, and Harry has to organize old detention records.

10. How does the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher get her karma? Umbridge gets attached by centuars because she was abusing them (as in throughing ropes at their necks.)

11. How does Malfoy almost die? In the Room of Requirement while chasing Harry, Ron, and Hermione with Crabbe and Goyle,  Crabbe shoots the fiedfyre spell  at them but cant control it and unfortunatly kills himself.

12. Who kills Dumbledore? Serverus Snape onto of the astronomy tower.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumbledore? Serverus Snape, he was the one who killed Dumbledore so the wans gets passed down.

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Three people who die are Mad-Eye Moody, Tonks, and Remus Lupin. The names of Harry and Ginny's children are James, Albus, Serverus, and Lily.

Is it just me or did this entry take you almost an hour to fill out?? I thinks its just me, i dont remember stuff that well so i had to go back into the books. :0)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm
Name: Margret (I've always wanted that name)
Favorite Book: #7
Favorite character: Hermione
Least favorite character: Bellatrix
Patronus: An eagle
Animagus: A leopard
1. Slytherin
2. They save her from a troll in the girl's bathroom on Halloween night
3. He speaks Parseltongue
4. Tom Marvolo Riddle
5. Dementor. You use a patronus.
6. He gets scratched by Buckbeak. Yeah, he milkin' it.
7. They give him a Ton-Tongue Toffee
8. Gillyweed
9. Snape had him sort stuff
10. DATDA gets a new teacher every year due to some dramatic event
11. He is almost burned to crisp by the Fiendfyre
12. Snape, although it was planned
13. Draco Malfoy
14. Voldemort, Bellatrix, and Crabbe. James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, and Lilly Luna Potter

Personallity: Kind, brave, smart, a little sassy, stouthearted and AWEZOME!!!!!:smileywink:

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm
Name:
Zelda Weasley (wizard one of corse)
HARRY POTTER 1-7
Favorite Character:
Fred/George Weasley
Belatrix
Sea Otter
German Shepard
The Questions wouldn't copy sorry

visitor

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 am
Name: (this is my hp name) Avril Fiona Gray

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): all of the hps

Favorite Character: Draco Malfoy (and tonks and luna and...etc)

Least Favorite Character: Pansy Parkinson

What would be your potronus?:tiger

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: fox

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? fighting a giant troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He posses Ginny Weasly and opens it using her

Dementor, defeat it by using the patronus charm
6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? No, he got attaked by buckbeak the hippogriff

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? feed him a ton-ton toffe

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? he has to sort criminal records

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? carried away by centars

11. How does Malfoy almost die? fiendyfire in the room of requirement

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? draco malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks, Lupin, Fred (sob)

Personality: I'm a ravenclaw and a meteamorphamgus , determined (read my fanfic :3)

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:28 pm
Oh, wait, I had to make a wizard name? Well, here's the name of my main character in my next fanfic, it's Adrienne Styskal.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 pm
Name:
Saba8910

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Favorite Character:
Hermione

Fenrir Greyback

What would be your patronus?:
Rabbit

Pheonix

Questions:

Slytherin

Hermione was in the girls bathroom and did not know there was a troll there also.Harry and Ron knew that Hermione was with the troll.Then they rescued her.

He found out he was the Heir of Slytherin 50 years ago.He could not go inside Hogwarts because he was now Lord Voldemort.He used one of his Horcruxes and told one of the Death Eaters {Lucius Malfoy} to slip it in to a student's cauldron {Ginny Weasley}.He used her to open the Chamber of Secrets.

Tom Marvolo Riddle

Death Eater,you defeat it by using a Patronus.

He got injured by calling names to a hippogriff and it bit his arm.The first day it was really an injury,but after a day,he faked it.

They throw a Taffy that makes your tongue grow,on the ground and Dudley eats it.

Gillyweed

He has to organize old detention records;Snape does it.

Umbridge?She gets attacked by centaurs.

Crabbe creates Fiendfire,but Malfoy does not die,

Severus Snape

Lord Voldemort

Fred,Mad-Eye,Sirius. James,Albus,Lily.
Personality:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 pm
I already answered the questions, but they don't appear!
Anyways, an I in the club? Please reply back !

_Magik1234_ wrote:

Name:

Favorite Character:

Questions:

Personality:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:37 pm
Name:Emeraldeyes12

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Order of the Phoenix

Least Favorite Character: Lord Voldemort

What would be your patronus?: An owl

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: An owl

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They save Hermione from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? When he finds out he is the heir of Slytherin, he uses Parseltounge to open the chamber.

A dementor.Cast a Patronus (Expecto Patronum)

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? In Quiddicth Yes he is faking it.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They give him a Ton-Tongue Toffee

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 5th book, what happens to him and who does it? Harry has to write "I Must Not Tell Lies" using his own blood. Umbridge does it.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy became the true master, but Voldemort took the wand

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.Tonks, Lupin, Fred.
Children: James Sirius, Albus Severus, Lily Luna

Personality: Shy, kind, intelligent, creative

visitor

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm
Name: ATHENA 6

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Goblet of Fire and the oder of the phoniex

Favorite Character: Sirius and Tonks

Least Favorite Character: Umbridge and you- know -who

What would be your potronus?: panda

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: owl

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? They knock out a troll

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementors, and with a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak slashes at him. And yes, he's faking

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him a Ton-Tounge Toffee that swells his tounge

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? ?????

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma????

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Fiendfyre?

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Fred, Tonks,Lupin
 James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna

Personality: smart, bookish, smart,  brave,  FAV thing to do READ READ READ

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm
Name: Lily Potter (not Evans!)

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Least Favorite Character: Draco

What would be your potronus?:fox

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? She helps them with homework.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He says "open" in Parsletounge.

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvalo Riddle

It is a boggart; The spell is Riddikulus.
In which book? I will answer the one about the Hippogriff; he makes fun of Buckbeak, so Buckbeak attacks him. He is overreacting, but still injured.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They give him a Ton Tounge candy.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes him sort good and bad flobberworms with bare hands

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? huh?! what does that mean?

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Fiendfyre

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy-
it goes dumbledore, malfoy, harry

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Lupin, fred,and Sirius die. Harry'[s children are : Lily, James, and Albus.

regular_visitor

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 am
Harry Potter Series
Hermione
Bellatrix Lestrange
tiger
idk

1. Slytherin
2. they meet on the train but they become better friends when they save her from a troll
3. Parseltongue
4. Tom Marvolo Riddle
5. dementor, cast a patronus
6.He is injured by the hippogriff, but he isnt faking
7. They give him Ton-tongue toffee
8. Gildyweed
9. Snape makes him clean out the old detention records
10. Which teacher? Umbridge is chased by centaurs and Carrow is stunned by Luna
11. Harry casts a spell that makes him blees A LOT
12. Snape
13. Malfoy
14. Lupin, Tonks, Fred. James, Albus, and Lily

Personality; Smart, Love to Read, Love to Laugh, Love Harry Potter

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm
Oh By the way: I'm smart, kind, and creative

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 pm
Before I begin, I would like to note that NO, I did not cheat on this test. I've read the entire series 12 times, and still counting.

Name: dancegymnastics20

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Deathly Hallows. Definitely.

Favorite Character: SNAPE. All. The. Way.

Least Favorite Character: Umbridge. For some reason, I hate Riddle as much as I hate her.

What would be your Patronus?: Hm. Probably a fox (like Seamus). I'm pretty sneaky (heh heh).

If you were an Animagi, what would you be?: Oh gosh. I'd be a cat or a kneazle.

Questions:

Slytherin.

After Harry and Ron saves Hermione from a mountain troll in the girl's bathroom in the Philosopher's Stone.

? In what time era? During Riddle's time, when he was in his fifth year in Hogwarts, he opened it by himself in a girl's bathroom with parseltongue, killing Myrtle with the basilisk and making his diary a horcrux. During Harry's time, he opens it through Ginny, when she comes into the possession of the horcrux. The part of Riddle's soul possesses Ginny, and thus causing her to re-open the Chamber, setting the basilisk on Muggle-borns.

Tom Marvolo Riddle

Dementor; Patronus

? In which book? I'm assuming in the third book, which is when he taunts Buckbeak the hippogriff, calling it a "great ugly brute." His arm is injured, although he fakes it afterwards, pretending that his arm continues to be mangled even though Madam Pomfrey clearly has already mended his arm.

They "accidentally" drop their Ton-Tongue Toffees, which Dudley eats.

Gillyweed

This questions is worded confusingly, but Snape gives Harry detentions in the 6th book, and asks Harry to sort out and copy the detention records.

Umbridge? She get's carried off the centaurs in the forbidden forest.

? Which book? You're not very specific with these questions. In the 6th book, Harry casts the spell, "Sectumsempra" on Draco in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, which slashes open Draco in his face and chest. He would have bled to death if not for Snape coming in to save him at Myrtle's call. In the 7th book, Crabbe, being the idiot that he is, sets fiendfyre on the lot of them (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Goyle) in the Room of Requirement. Draco is cornered by the out-of-control fire, crouching on a desk and clutching Goyle when Harry swerves around and saves Draco from the fire, pulling him onto the back of his broom.

12. Who kills Dumbledore?
Snape.

Draco. And then Harry.

14. Name three people who die.
Fred (NOOOOOOOO)
Snape (NOOOOOOOO)
and Voldemort (Yay)

15. Name Harry and Ginny's children.
James Sirius Potter
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Personality: Competitive, sarcastic, capricious. I'm really nice, enthusiastic, and bubbly to those I like. If you're my enemy, though, better watch out.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm
Oh I see that #9 is supposed to be the fifth book. Alright, well Umbridge gives Harry detention, in which he has to write lines with a barbaric quill. This etches "I must not tell lies" into the back of Harry's left hand.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm
?
None - love them all
Harry/Herminoe/Dumbledore
Voldemort/You know who
Hippogriff
Don't understand this question

1-Slytherian
2-?
3-Snake talk
4-Tom ____________ Riddle
5-Dementors- Yes a patronus
6-Hippogriff
7-Don't understand
8-A special plant that gives you gills
9-Can't remember-but in the 6th he has to write "I will not tell lies" into his hand
10-Don't understand
11-Don't understand
12- Snape
13-Malfoy
14A-Dumbledore, Snape, Fred 14B-Albus Snape Potter, James Potter, Lilly Potter

Personality-Brave, Joyful
PS- I love HP and I have read all 7 books, please let me in!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Name: Meagan

Least Favorite Character: Uncle Vernon

What would be your potronus?: Dolphin

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Idk what that is

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? they are in gryffindor

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? he posseses Ginny

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor, witha Patronus charm.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Yes he is, he fell off his broom

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him a pig tail

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Tonks, Remus, Colin die. Lily, Albus and James

Personality: AWESOME

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm
name:emily
favorite book:goblet of fire
favorite character:hermione
least favorite character:snape
what would be your patronus?:dog
if you were a animagus what would you be:cat

Questions
1.what house does the sorting hat first decide to place harry in?:slytherin

2.how to harry and ron become friends with hermione?: by saving her from the troll in the batroom

how does tom riddle open the chamber of secrets?: by using ginny

tom riddle is an anagram of i am lord voldemort what is tom riddles full name?: Tom Marvolo Riddle

what creature takes all the happieness out of you what is a way to defeat it?: a dementor you defeat it by way of the
patronus

how does malfoy get injured does he fake it?: he didnt listen on how to ride a hippogriff after a while he started  to fake it

what do fred and george do to dudley when they arrive?: they give him a candy that makes his tongue long and swollen

what helps harry breathe underwater for an hour?:gillyweed

in all of harrys detentions in the 6th book what happens to him and who does it?:snape makes harry organize files

how does the defense against the dark arts get its karma?: voldemort cursed the job after he was unable to have the job

how does malfoy almost die?: crabbe made fiend fire

who kills dumbledore?:snape

who becomes the master of the elder wand after dumbledore?:malfoy

name three people who die: nymphadora tonks,remus lupin,sirius black

name harrys kids:lily,albus severus,james

personality: smarty pants :)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 pm
Hi!

Name: WolfDragon40

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):Deathly Hallows

What would be your patronus?:unicorn

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:wolf

Questions:

Slytherin

By knocking out a mountain troll

About 50 years ago he discovered he was related to Slyherin so he could speak parseltounge and open the chamber.
In Harry's second year, he possesses Ginny through his horcrux diary and used her to open the chamber.

Tom Marvolo Riddle

Dementor
Patronus Charm(Expecto Patronum)

He insults Buckbeak the hippogriff and gets attacked.
He's definitely faking it.

Give him a Ton-Tongue Toffee which makes his tongue huge.

Gillyweed from Dobby

Snape
He makes Harry copy out past punishment records.

She is attacked by centaurs.

In book 6 Harry curses him with Sectumsempra which makes him bleed lots. But Snape comes and heals him.
Also in book 7 in the room of requirement Crabbe creates fiendfyre and can't control it.

12. Who kills Dumbledore?
Severus Snape

Draco Malfoy

Albus Dumbledore,Alastor Moody,Fred Weasley
James Sirius, Albus Severus, Lily Luna

Personality:Fun,crazy,brave,clever

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:12 pm
Name: Megan Fehribach

Favorite Character: Professor Lupin

Least Favorite Character: Professor Umbridge

What would be your patrons?: stag

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: horse

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermione? they met on the train and Ron and harry saved hermione

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He is a parselmouth

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor and the way to defeat is is saying "Expecto Patronum"

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Malfoy gets attacked by Buckbeak, no he doesn't fake it but he milks it to much

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? I forgot

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? He has private lessons with Dumbledore and Dumbledore does it

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? WHAT???

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Harry does a curse which the half blood prince makes up and the curse is "Sectumsempra"

12. Who kills Dumbledore? Professor Snape

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumbledore? Technically Malfoy because he was the one to disarm Dumbledore that night in the Astronomy Tower but Snape killed Dumbledore

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Harry and Ginny's kids are Albus Severus, Lily Luna and Teddy Tonks Lupin

Personality: i am fun loving and charismatic and i ;love to learn and read

P.S Learn how to spell Hermione and Dumbledore

visitor

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm
Name: Makayla D.

My Favorite book:
The Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character:
Fred Weasley

Bellatrix

Great Dane (dog)

Dog

Questions:

Sytherin

When they save her from the troll in the girls bathroom.

He talks in Pastletongue

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort.
What is Tom Riddle's full name? Tom Marvolo Riddle (From his father, right?)

Dementor take the happiness out of you. You cast a Patronus.

He gets injured by the hippogriff, Buckbeak.He was faking it.

Give him a candy.

It was the Gilyweed.

He writes with Unbridge's Quill "I must not tell lies" and it appears on the back of his hand.

10.How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma?
Unbridge is taking off by the centaurs (YAY!)

He almost gets burnt in the room of requirement.

Snape does.

Draco does.

Fred, Dobby(elf),Sirius, and Mad Eye die. Harry and Ginny's children are Albus Severus Potter, James Sirius Potter, and Lily Luna Potter.

Personality: My friends say that I am brave and daring sometimes.

contributor

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm
Name: bluesushi6 or Gillian

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): I've only really started tthe goblet of fiure

Favorite Character: Luna

What would be your potronus?: Stallion

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: hamster

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? When they save her in the bathroom from the troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Speaking Snake

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor's

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak hits him kinda

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him a candy that makes his tounge grow long

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? not sure

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? not sure

11. How does Malfoy almost die? THE FIRE THAT CRAB SETS OFF

Draco
14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Voldy Bellatrix Fred Albus Lilly James

visitor

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Name: Nicole

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): The fifth book and the seventh

Favorite Character: Harry and Hermione

What would be your potronus?: Deer

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A raven, cheeta or horse

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? By fighting off a mountain troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? By speaking Parseltounge

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementor. You kill a dementor by conjouring a patronous.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Buckbeak slashes him  just a little bit. Malfoy fakes that it hurts.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They give him ton tounge toffee

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes Harry sort files

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Umbridge gets attacked by the centaurs in the forest.

Crabbe sets fire to the room of requirement and the fire almost kills Malfoy

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Fred, Tonks, and Lupin die. Harry and Ginny's kids are Lily, Albus, and James

Personality: Daredevil, smart, Griffindor, Nice, creative, Adventurous, funny.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 pm
DEFINTLY

If you're a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, and have read ALL books, join this club! Answer the following questions and if you get them right, you are placed in a house. Every week, I write a question about a book, and whoever gets the questions right, gets points for their house. We will also discuss about the Harry Potter books and hopefully it'll be loads of fun. Please fill out the form below and answer the following questions (easy and simple) if you want to join. Then write what is your personality so I can get a vision, since I will be placing you in the houses. Enjoy!

Name: Sadie, (would like to be called Herimoine though)

Favorite Character:Harry Potter

Least Favorite Character:You-Know-Who

What would be your potronus?:A Owl

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A Bird

Questions: Can we also suggest ideas in the club?

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? Sythern

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? By saving her from a 12 foot long troll.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? He did it 50 years ago he did research about his slytherin roots and found the chamber.During Harry's second year, he posseses Ginny through his old Diary. He opened the chamber through her.

A Denamonter. By casting a spell called extpo patronum.
6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? Wich one? The Quidditch where he faked, or when he got attacked by a hippogriff. (IT WAS HIS FAULT!!!)

Give him candys that makes his tung grow big.
Gillyweed
9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? Snape makes him organize detention records.

Umbridge? She gets attacked by centaurs.. and she deserves that.

11. How does Malfoy almost die?in the room of requirement after Crabbe creats Fiendfire and can't control it.

Snape
13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy UGH

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children.Three people who die: Fred, Mad-Eye, Ted Tonks

Personality: I'm energetic funny, and awesome.

visitor

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Name: angelmagenta

Favorite Character: Hermione Granger

Least Favorite Character: Fenrir Greyback

What would be your potronus?: Dolphin

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: Unicorn

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? By fighting a Troll in the girls' bathroom.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? By possesing Ginny Weasley, under influence of the Horcrux Diary, Ginny opens the Chamber for him.

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? Dementors. By using a Potronus.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? By insulting a Hippogriff, it kicjs him, he's not faking, but is being over-dramatic.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him sweets that make his tounge big, long and droopy.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? Gillyweed.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? He has to sort detention files, off Snape's Orders.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? Umbridge is taken away by the Centaurs, after being lead to them by Hermione and Harry.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? He nearly dies in the Room of Requirment when Crabbe creates FiendFire and they barely escape.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Well, Voldermort thinks he does, after taking it from the tomb, but then he thinks Snape, but it's Harry.

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Hedwig, Moody, Fred. Lily Luna, James Sirius and Albus Severus.

Personality: A quick mind, kind, loyal, very smart, loves to learn, enjoys challenges.

Thanks everyone, angelmagenta

visitor

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Name:Cara

Favorite book (obvious question by the way):7th

Favorite Character:Hermione

Least Favorite Character:Voldemort

What would be your potronus?:owl

If you were an animagi, what would you be?:gerbil

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine?they save her from a troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets?by speaking parceltoung

Tom Marvollo Riddle

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? Dementor
What is a way to defeat it? a patronus

6. How does Malfoy get injured ? by a hippogriff
Is he faking the injury? yes

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? they drop candy and he picks up a peace and eats it and it made his toung grow

11. How does Malfoy almost die? by fiendfire

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy but voldemort thinks he is

14. Name three people who die. Fred, Tonks, Lupin
Name Harry and Ginny's children. Lily, James, Albus

Personality: crazy

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 pm
Name: Mattelynn

Favorite Character: Heminoe Granger

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? Because she saw them on the train

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Harry let him in

12. Who kills Dumboldore? Dumboldore (if you think it is snape you are wrong)

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Harry

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Syrius Black, Fred, Dumbldore.

Personality: I am just like herminoe

Dear Magik1234,
   I wish I could of answered all of them, but I read all of them last year and my memory goes fast( even though I am only 10) I hope you will still let me in the club, because I truly do love the harry potter series.
 Thanks,
Catcat593

rookie_visitor

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 am
Name: Real one?? (Alicia)

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Harry Potter (all), A Wrinkle in Time, 39 Clues, ...

Least Favorite Character: Crabbe and Goyle

What would be your potronus?: Probably a cat. ?

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: A cat

Questions:

1. What does the Sorting Hat first decide what Harry should be in? First it decides he should be in Slytherin, but he whispers, "Not Slytherin, Not Slytherin" and it decides he should be in Gryffindor.

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? Harry and Ron make fun of Hermione, so she's crying in the girl's bathroom when a troll gets in. They save her and later become friends.

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Do you mean with the diary or at the end of the book?

5. What creature takes all of the happiness out of you? What is a way to defeat it? A dementor. Think extremely happy thoughts and yell, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!"

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He gets injured when he approaches the hippogriff, Buckbeak, without bowing. He does get injured, but he fakes the seriousness of it.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? They "accidentally" drop a Ton-Tongue Toffee, and Dudley's tongue swells up.

8. What helps Harry breath underwater for an hour? He eats Gillyweed, which Dobby steals for him from Snape's stores.

9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? He writes "I must not tell lies" over and over with his own blood. Dolores Umbridge does it.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma? She makes ridiculous rules....

11. How does Malfoy almost die? He almost dies in the Room of Requirement, when he chases Harry, Ron, and Hermione in and a fire starts.

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? First Snape, then Harry

14. Name three people who die. Name Harry and Ginny's children. Sirius, Moody, Dobby (Person??) Lily, James, Albus?

Personality: Funny, creative (Love writing & Drawing), (Not to brag, Sorry) Smart

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am

Name: Danielle greensoccer39

Favorite Book: I love the whole series and can't decide!

Favorite Character: Hermione Granger

Least Favorite Character: Voldermort (Duh!)

What would be your potronus? A doe

If you were an animagi, what would you be? A lizard

Questions:

1. Slytherin

2. They saved her from a troll in the girl's bathroom

3. When he did it "50 years ago" he found it from doing research. He does it again by doing it through Ginny by her writing through his old diary (a horcux). He also uses Parsletongue

4. Tom Marvolvo Riddle

5. Death Eaters do that to you! Cast a protonus to getrid of one!

6. He got hurt by a hippagroff once and he was not faking at first..... Though he is VERY dramatic!

Then he got "hurt" once at Quiditch

7. They give him candy from their shop where it makes his tongue grow HUGE!!!! (Though he kinda deserved it!) "Ton Tongue Tofee"

8. Toby gives him Gillyweed.

9. Snape gives him detention and he has to sort old detention files.

10. Umbridge gets her karma after going into the woods where centaurs attack her after she taunted and insulted them.

11. Harry uses Snape's Sectrumsempa spell.

12. Snape kills Dumbeldore. Harry thinks he is bad but really Dumbeldore had decided it was his time.

13. Voldermort thinks it is he but really it is Snape for he was the one who killed Dumbeldore!

14. Hedwig, Mad Eye Moody, Dumbeldore, Fred, Dobey, Lupin, and Tonks

Childeren: James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, and Lily Potter

Personality: I love school and enjoy reading and writing in my free time! I am an over achiever a lot of the time! I have a good sense of humor too. I am great at school!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:34 pm
Name: Ayra
Favorite book (obvious question by the way): Deathly Hollows
Favorite Character: Ron(humorous but serious in the last book)
Least Favorite Character: Lord Voldemort
What would be your potronus?: cat

Questions:

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? Well when he did it "50 years ago" he did research about his Slytherin roots and found the chamber.

6. How does Malfoy get injured? Is he faking the injury? He is attacked by a hippogriff, and no he's not faking.. after a while.

7. What do Fred and George do to Dudley when they arrive? Give him candies that make his tongue grow large and heavy.

10. How does the Defense against the dark arts get her karma?  Do you mean Umbridge? She gets attacked by centaurs.. rightly so because she was taunting and insulting them.

11. How does Malfoy almost die? Well, lets see.. in the room of requirement after Crabbe creats Fiendfire and can't control it!!!!

13. Who becomes the Elder Wand's master after Dumboldore? Malfoy then harry

Personality: kind,sweet,love reading,fun

visitor

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:53 pm
Name:claire

Favorite book (obvious question by the way): the first harry potter book

Favorite Character: luna lovegood

Least Favorite Character: deloris umbringe

What would be your potronus?: hippogriff or owl

If you were an animagi, what would you be?: meerkat

Questions:

2. How do Harry and Ron become friends with Hermoine? she leis and says they were saving her from the troll

3. How does Tom Riddle open the the Chamber of Secrets? speaking parsel tounge

4. Tom Riddle's name is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort. What is Tom Riddle's full name? i forgot

dementor
i forgot
make his tounge huge
gilly weed
9. In all of Harry's detentions in the 6th book, what happens to him and who does it? deloris umbrige he has to use his blood to write stuff

what????
i dont know
snape
voldemort
lupin tonks fred albus lilly james
Personality i am hyper and cheery

[ 128 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team