Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Project Earth: please read! I need tips
new

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:07 pm

I got the idea for this book when i was watching some videos about space the other night, and my mom goes, "This is a great book idea!" Sooo, I know that I looove futuristic books, and I thought it would actually be a pretty cool book, and I need some critisism, so here goes!

Chapter 1

After nearly three years of training, I'm exhausted. As one of the only girls on the crew, they trained me extra hard. Why? The crew, Lark, Thomas, Magpie, Lance and I are journeying to the so-thought lost planet Earth. Many have tried to go, but have never returned. Many have tried to go but have been sucked up by the mysterious Black Hole. And many have tried to go but have been captured by other beings.

In Galaxia, everything is under conrtol. No crime, or craziness. the girls sew and cook, and clean, the boys hunt and explore and travel. Rarely ever do girls go on journeys as the men do. But on our crew, that's Magpie and me, Scarlett. 

Origianally, people live on Earth. But it was destroyed many eons ago. Some say it was aliens. Some say it was global warming. some say the Earth split open. But I say it's still there, still exists. And I beleive that me and the crew are going to find it.

Re: Project Earth: please read! I need tips
new

Thu May 12, 2016 9:18 pm

I really like it ! Continue writing it . Usually I don't like scienc fiction , but it got me hooked! Good job!

Re: Project Earth: please read! I need tips
new

Mon May 23, 2016 2:37 pm

I'm more of a Fantasy person, but this is pretty good. I'd suggest you post more to please everyone.

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team