General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Purpledrama201

Fri May 17, 2013 2:03 am
Hello purpledrama201: I notice that you've posted a couple of new pieces on the Post Work On Progress boards here.... They say "coded" but there are no paragraphs. I think you might need to try again... The most important code for paragraph breaks is < br > (without the spaces. Best, Write It Mod

Re: Purpledrama201
new

Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 pm
Hey, Mod! I'm a little confused, so when we post something, in the subject bar after the title we write
? If that IS it, why do we have to do that?

Re: Purpledrama201

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 am
@purpledrama201: I'm only posting work on the Post Work in Progress boards that's been coded with HTML. There are posts floated at the top of each board that explains how to do that. It's a way to force your posts to be formatted even though the text editor is broken. So unless you've taken the time to learn the coding so your post will be formatted, you don't need to write CODED in the subject line. Hope this helps! Write It Mod

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team