General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 14 posts ] Average score:  
 Question for Emma S.J.
regular_contributor

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 am
Hi, It's me, Hermionefan2!!!!!!  Emma S.J., I have a Question for you!: What was my first day on the boards????? Please , Reply!!!!! Harry Potter Rocks!!!!!!! ~Hermionefan2

Re: Question for Emma S.J.
contributor

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Oh geez.  It's like we're treating poor Emma like a knowledge slave!

P.S. I'll BET she's gonna reply, "Oh...I don't really mind. ^.^" or something similar to that.

contributor

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 pm

_SilverDoe_ wrote:
Why are you asking Emma? And I wish I knew what my first day was. It was sometime in July, early July I think, but it's nearly impossible for me to find. I've almost been on for two years!

She explained to all of us how to use the Scholastic tracker that shows when your board day is and stuff.

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 pm
It looks like your Board-Day, Hermionefan2, is 03-29-2009. ^.^

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:22 pm

_SilverDoe_ wrote:
Why are you asking Emma? And I wish I knew what my first day was. It was sometime in July, early July I think, but it's nearly impossible for me to find. I've almost been on for two years!

Haha, she's asking me because I know how to figure out the first day. Others do, too, though. Anyway, SilverDoe aka NymphadoraTonks, it looks like your Board-Day is 07-15-2007. ^.^

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm

__Hallows_or_Hocruxes_ wrote:
Where is she, anyway?

The Marauders:
QUIET IS BORING. BOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIING. I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A BIG FAT HOWLER AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT. - Sirius Black

Stop making that face. Sirius. Sirius, really. Sirius. - Remus Lupin

One of em's got things in that explode in your mouth--that might be nice I thought to help with the quiet, just make sure you chew carefully. - James Potter

I'VE GOT NEW SOCKS ON!!!!! - Peter Pettigrew

I'm definitely still around! But I just got a new Macbook, and The Sims 3, so I'm around less. ^.^

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Hi! I don't Know! Not a slave, but, maybe a house-elf! Because, I thought if she can figure out one persons then she can figure out mines! Harry Potter Rocks!!!!!! ~Hermionefan2

regular_contributor

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:48 pm

__'deathly hallows-7'__ wrote:
Oh geez.  It's like we're treating poor Emma like a knowledge slave!

P.S. I'll BET she's gonna reply, "Oh...I don't really mind. ^.^" or something similar to that.

Hahahahahaha. ^.^ Yeah, that.

regular_contributor

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am

_Emma.SJ_ wrote:

How did you figure it out??????????? Teach me how to do it!!!! How about my other account : girlsrule2???? Yes, that is me if I ever get it back. I liked that account.  (*sighs*)  But, don't you think Hermionefan2 is even nicer? Harry Potter Rocks!!!!!! ~Hermionefan2

regular_visitor

Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 am
He he! You joined exactly a month before me. My board day is 4/29/09.

regular_contributor

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:13 am

_Hermionefan2_ wrote:

_Emma.SJ_ wrote:

How did you figure it out??????????? Teach me how to do it!!!! How about my other account : girlsrule2???? Yes, that is me if I ever get it back. I liked that account.  (*sighs*)  But, don't you think Hermionefan2 is even nicer? Harry Potter Rocks!!!!!! ~Hermionefan2

First, thanks to feelin'_sorry_4_sev for showing me a very simple way of figuring this out.

First, go to User Search. That's at the top of this page, next to the Search box--it says "User Search" and "Advanced." Click on User Search.

Next, type in your username. Click Search.

Next, find your account! Sometimes, more than one result comes up, sometimes only one comes up, sometimes nothing comes up.

Once you find your account, click "Find all posts by this user."

Next, go to the bottom of the page, and then go to the last page of posts--either click the biggest number, or click » if that's there.

And last, find your very first message (it will be the last on the list), and see that day that was posted. And that will tell you when you joined!

I couldn't find an account called "girlsrule2". Are you sure that was your username? I found a "girlsrule 2" but there were no posts made by that user, so I don't know.

Anyway, I hope all that made sense! ^.^

contributor

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 pm
Ha there is a quincedence with me and that date

[ 14 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team