General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 question, mod...

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 am
At the risk of sounding like a whiney, self-important snot, can you tell me why my latest story isn't up yet? I sent it in like 4 days ago; did I accidentally drop a swear bomb and not correct it? Is there something I'm doing wrong, or am I simply not patient? Again, I'm sorry for sounding like a self-important snot, but hat was like the sixth time in as many months that I've tried posting it. (It's my baby. I love it.) I'm simply a little frustrated. And to keep this going, is anyone else having that problem? Oh, and happy holidays. For those of you who celebrate Chanukah, then happy belated Chanukah!

Re: question, mod...

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:50 am
Hi tarochan1412, The good news is: your story came through. The bad news: the text editor, which controls all of the formatting when we view posts (including those totally non-essential things like line breaks, ahem), is broken. As long as it's broken, I'm not posting work on Post Work In Progress. Some people have taken to coding their stories with basic HTML, which you're welcome to do , if you have the time and interest (instructions are floated at the top of the page). If you do, please put CODED in the subject line so I know to open the message and out it. Sorry for the lameness, we've all been hoping for a fix for geez, some pretty long months now. I've got a good feeling about this new year thing though ;) Best, Write It Mod

Re: question, mod...

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 am
Thank you so much! I was wondering. It's such a pain to censor it over and over, so I was getting a little frustrated, wondering where it kept gettig to. eheheheh > w < " I'll wait until the text editor is fixed; and I hope you're right about the new year! I'll take a peek at those instructions, though, for future reference. Happy holidays, guys!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team