General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 questions for moderator
new

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:38 pm
How did u become a moderator? What is your favorite color? Do you like your job? Is there any places that publish poems from kids and pay them that you know? Where would you travel if u could travel anywhere?

Re: questions for moderator

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm
Hi venusmystery7! Thanks for asking these questions-- why on the Dramatic Script boards though? It would be better on General Chat, but since I can't move posts, here goes... I got the job as a moderator years ago when I applied for it. They were looking for writers and editors with experience in creative writing and I had recently finished a graduate degree in writing. The rest is history! My favorite color is blue on most days, but then, there a certain shades of red that I admire too. I do like my job-- I love watching young writers find their voice and hone the ir skills as they grow up. I'm not sure about payment for kid's poems... I think it's pretty rare to be honest. Stone Soup maybe? Japan. See you around the boards! Write It Mod

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team