Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Raincoat Sally
new

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:15 am

The wolves, they were back. (...), but when the wolves saw, they ran as quick as a flash out of the yard. We went outside and saw our trampled crops and broken fence. If we don't take care of those wolves, we are going to starve. "Sally, father can't take care of the wolves. We can't do anything." My mother said. " Mother, what if we eat meat?" I said, hoping that it might work. "You know that we're vegitarian. Meat isn't good for us." Mother was right, all is lost...unless. I knew what I had to do. I put on my raincoat, and went into the forest unprepared.

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team