Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 101 posts ] Average score:  
 Random Siggy Making. (Siggies to Share)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:47 am
Okay, I've been thinking, first of all, I'm bored. I want to make siggies, but I have no one to make them for (I already have too many.) Now, my idea is that we can have a place where everybody can make signatures that anyone can use. Sort of like a community siggy shop type thing. You can Make a Siggy and then post the code below it. Then, anyone who wants to use it can. (but it is still your work and cannot be used in a siggy contest without your permission.) What do you guys think? I am going to start now! Feel free to copy and paste. ;-)

~Username Here~

Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what YOU have to SAY.

~ Barbara Kingsolver

Here is the code.

<center><font size=5><font face="Impact"><font color=#800080>~Username Here~</font></font></font><br><br><font size=4><font face="Arial"><font color=#4b0082>Don'</font><font color=#5b0082>t try t</font><font color=#6b0082>o fig</font><font color=#7b0082>ure o</font><font color=#8b0082>ut wha</font><font color=#9b0082>t othe</font><font color=#ab0082>r peopl</font><font color=#ab0082>e want t</font><font color=#9b0082>o hea</font><font color=#8b0082>r fro</font><font color=#7b0082>m you; fi</font><font color=#6b0082>gure ou</font><font color=#5b0082>t what</font><font color=#ffd700><b> YOU</b></font><font color=#4b0082> have to</font> <font color=#ffd700> <b>SAY.</font><font><font><br><br> <font size=3> <font face="Times New Roman"><font color=999999>~ Barbara Kingsolver </font></font></font></center>

Here is another one. It'll be my last one for tonight.

Username Here

" '...I remembe r the will said M ay God thy gold re fine. That mus t be from the Bi ble.' 'Shakespeare,' Turtle replied. Alll quotations were either from the Bible or Shakespeare."

-Flora Baumbach and Turtle Wexler from Ellen Raskin's The Westing Game

The Code.

<center><font size=6><font face="Mistral"><font color=6cccc>Username Here</font></font></font><br><br><font size=3><font face="Century"><font color=#990000>" '...I remembe</font> <font color=#990033>r the will said <i>M</font> <font color=#990066>ay God thy gold re</font> <font color=#990099>fine.</i> That mus</font> <font color=#9900cc>t be from the Bi</font> <font color=#9900ff>ble.' 'Shakesp<font><font color=#9900cc>eare,' Tur</font><font color=#990099>tle replied. Al</font><font color=#990066>ll quotations we</font><font color=#990033>re either from the Bi</font><font color=#990000>ble or Shakespeare."</font></font></font><br><br><font size=2><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=#66cccc>-Flora Baumbach and Turtle Wexler from Ellen Raskin's <i> The Westing Game</i></font></font></font></center>

Have fun creating siggies to share!

Re: Random Siggy Making. (Siggies to Share)
new

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:41 pm
YOU MAY USE MY SIGNATURE.
EXCEPT MY USERNAME.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT "THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB" BOARD,
"THE ALLIE-FRINKLE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

new

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Thanks!

~Gopherchess4~

Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what YOU have to SAY.

~ Barbara Kingsolver

Gopherchess4

" '...I remembe r the will said M ay God thy gold re fine. That mus t be from the Bi ble.' 'Shakespeare,' Turtle replied. Alll quotations were either from the Bible or Shakespeare."

Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Uh oh! That second one is a little messed up! I'll fix it.

Username Here

" '...I remember the will said May God thy gold refine. That must be from the Bible.' 'Shakespeare,' Turtle replied. All quotations were either from the Bible or Shakespeare."

There were three L's in all. Oopsy!

<center><font size=6><font face="Mistral"><font color=6cccc>Username Here</font></font></font><br><br><font size=3><font face="Century"><font color=#990000>" '...I remembe</font><font color=#990033>r the will said <i>M</font><font color=#990066>ay God thy gold re</font><font color=#990099>fine.</i> That mus</font><font color=#9900cc>t be from the Bi</font><font color=#9900ff>ble.' 'Shakesp<font><font color=#9900cc>eare,' Tur</font><font color=#990099>tle replied. A</font><font color=#990066>ll quotations we</font><font color=#990033>re either from the Bi</font><font color=#990000>ble or Shakespeare."</font></font></font><br><br><font size=2><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=#66cccc>-Flora Baumbach and Turtle Wexler from Ellen Raskin's <i> The Westing Game</i></font></font></font></center>

I'm going to use that one today!!!

History23

" '...I remember the will said May God thy gold refine. That must be from the Bible.' 'Shakespeare,' Turtle replied. All quotations were either from the Bible or Shakespeare."

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:35 am
And I'm going to make some more!!! Random thought: I have tried using online HTML Generators, but must of them have very little variety in fonts, and it's really more fun to make them yourself anyways. That is, if you're going to put in any work. HTML Generators take your time; going to a siggy shop is easy and convinient, In my opinion, though, if you're going to do it yourself then REALLY DO IT YOURSELF!! It's just more fun to me.. and it gives me practice.

Username

“I find television very educating. Every time s omebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
― Groucho Marx

The Code for that is:

<center><font size=5><font face="Arial"><font color=#CCCC33>Username</font></font></font><br><br><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#993333>“I find televi</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#996633>sion very educ</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#999933>ating. Every time s</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#99aa33> omebody tu</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#999933>rns on the set, </font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#996633>I go into the o</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#993333>ther room and</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Arial Black"><font color=#CCCC33> read</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#996633> a </font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Arial Black"><font color=#CCCC33>book.</font></font></font><font size=4><font face="Impact"><font color=#993333>” </font></font><font><br><font face="Arial"><font size=3><font color=99cc66> ― Groucho Marx</font></font></font></center>

Here is another one.

-} Username Here {-

“So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall.”

― Roald Dahl

And here is the code.

<center><font size=4><font face="Lucida Handwriting"><font color=999999> -} Username Here {- </font></font></font><br><br><font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#08F5C9>“So, ple</font></font></font><font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#0FEBC7>ase, oh ple<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#17E0C4>ase, we b<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#1FD6C2>eg, we p<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#26CCBF>ray, go th<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#2EC2BD>row your TV <font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#36B8BA>set aw<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#3DADB8>ay, and in<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#45A3B5> its pla<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#4C99B2>ce you c<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#548FB0>an inst<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#5C85AD>all, a lo<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#637AAB>vely boo<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#6B70A8>kcas<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#7366A6>e on th<font size=3><font face="Impact"><font color=#7A5CA3>e wall.” </font></font></font><br><br><font face="Century"><font size=2><font color=000000> ― R</font><font color=333333>o</font><font color=666666>a</font><font color=999999>l</font><font color=bbbbbb>d</font><font color=999999> D</font><font color=666666>a<font color=333333>h</font><font color=000000>l</font></font></font></center>

Once again, you guys can feel free to make more signatures for this post, or to copy and paste the ones I have posted.

Here are some great quotes that someone might want to use in a signature. They are just ideas, though,and if nobody uses them I will!!!

“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.”
― Mark Twain

“In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.”
― Mortimer J. Adler

“Books say: She did this because. Life says: She did this. Books are where things are explained to you; life is where things aren't. I'm not surprised some people prefer books.”
― Julian Barnes, Flaubert's Parrot

“I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest

If you guys don't have time to make signatures, you can also choose to post some great quotes! Someone will make a signature for it, I'm sure.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm
@Gopherchess4- Sure!!! And the second one (the Westing Game sign-off) was a little bit wonky... I fixed it up, though.

@dreamtimepink9- Thank you! May I ask which colorcode you use? If you give me the six-digit code, I can post the code for your signature on this thread. Once again, thank you for participating and letting us use your username!!! :-D

History23

“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
― Groucho Marx

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm
Oops! I just sent in a post that thanked dreamtimepink9 for letting us use her username. I meant to thank her for letting us use her signature. Sorry for any confusion, dreamtimepink9. Once again, thank you!!!

-} History23 {-

“So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall.”

― Roald Dahl

new

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 pm
Thanks!

Gopherchess4

“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
― Groucho Marx

-} Gopherchess4 {-

― Roald Dahl

new

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 pm
COLOR CODE: ff1493

FROM, dreamtimepink9

"THE ALLIE-FRINKLE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

new

Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 pm
:D

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm
Thanks, dreamtimepink9!

FROM, username here

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB BOARD, THE ALLIE FINKLE BOARD, AND THE 39 CLUES BOARD BACK.

I hope you don't mind that i changed your quotation marks to italics. Here is the code for it!

<font color=#ff1493>FROM, username here<br><br>PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT <i>THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB</i> BOARD, <i>THE ALLIE FINKLE</i> BOARD, AND <i>THE 39 CLUES</i> BOARD BACK. </font>

Once again, thank you for letting us use your signature, dreamtimepink9!!!

And now I will make another signature. (This is so fun to me!)

Username Here

"I do things like get in a
taxi and say, 'The library,and step on it.' "

- David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest

And the code for that would be:

<center><font color=999932><font face="Monotype Corsiva"><font size=4> Username Here </font></font></font><br><p><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a99837><font size=3> "I do </font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a99807><font size=3>thing</font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a99804><font size=3>s li</font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a99807><font size=3>ke get </font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a99837><font size=3> in a</font></font></font><br><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a99804><font size=3> taxi an</font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a9a904><font size=3>d say, 'T</font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a9ba04><font size=3>he library,</font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a9a904><font size=3>and st</font></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color=a99804><font size=3>ep on it.' "</font></font></font><br><p><font color=cccc00><font face="Impact"><font size=2>- David Foster Wallace, <i>Infinite Jest</i></font></font></font></center>

new

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 pm
This is such a good idea!! :D

.USERNAME..
If you are what you eat,
I'd better stop eating nuts.

<center><font face="Impact" size="2" color="00ff00">.</font><font face="Impact" size="2" color="7cfc00">★</font><font face="Impact" size="3" color="adff2f">★</font><font face="Impact" size="4" color="32cd32">USERNAME</font><font face="Impact" size="2" color="00ff00">.</font><font face="Impact" size="3" color="adff2f">★</font><font face="Impact" size="2" color="7cfc00">★</font><font face="Impact" size="2" color="00ff00">.</font><br>
<font face="Impact" size="3" color="008000">If</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="32cd32">you</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="00ff00">are</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="7cfc00">what</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="7fff00">you</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="adff2f">eat,</font><br>
<font face="Impact" size="3" color="ccf20d">I'd</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="c0f708">better</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="f5fc03">stop</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="ffe600">eating</font> <font face="Impact" size="3" color="ff9900">nuts.</font>

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 am
Thanks, bubblybookworm12! For saying this was a good idea and for contributing. ;-)

.HISTORY23..
If you are what you eat,

I like it! Cool!

History23

PS: Don't forget to insert your username where the signatures say "Username Here" ;-)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 pm
Here is another one. :lol:

Username

Life is like a cup of tea;
It's all in how YOU make it.

~Irish Proverb

I really like making these. :lol:

Oh, the code! How could I have forgotten? :lol:

<center><font face="Forte" size=5 color=990088>Username </font><br><p><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=7700aa>L</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=8800bb>if</font></font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=9900cc>e i</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=aa00dd>s l</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=bb00ee>ik</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=cc00ff>e a </font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=bb00ee>cu</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=aa00dd>p o</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=9900cc>f t</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=8800bb>ea</font><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=7700aa>;</font><br><font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=7c00af>It's all in how <b>YOU</b> make it.</font><p><font face="Arial" size=2 color=cc9a00>~Irish Proverb</font></center>

Well, there it is! ;-)

~History23~

~ Barbara Kingsolver

new

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:41 pm
Thanks!

Gopherchess4

FROM, Gopherchess4

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB BOARD, THE ALLIE FINKLE BOARD, AND THE 39 CLUES BOARD BACK.

.Gopherchess4..
If you are what you eat,

new

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am
Here's another one!! :D

~Username here~
"I love your hair!"
"Thanks, I grew it myself."

It's just a really quick one because I need to go soon.
Here's the code:

<center><font face="Forte" size="4" color="adffdf">~Username here~</font><br>
<b><font face="Arial" size="2" color="4b0082">"I love your hair!"</font></b><br>
<font face="Monotype Corsiva" size="3" color="800080">"Thanks, I grew it myself."</font>

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 pm
Cool, bubblybookworm12! Thanks!

new

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 pm
Just a quick one...

~Username~

You know how cool a i am so please

FRIEND ME!!

<center><font size="3"><font face=mistral><font color=006600>~Username~</font></font><p><font face="Forte"><font color=FF0000>You know how cool a i am so please</font></font><p><font color=FF00FF>FRIEND ME!!</font></center></font>

new

Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 pm
~ReadingBookworm23~
"I love your hair!"

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 pm
Welcome to the Stack Back Board, readingbookworm23! :D

I hope you're enjoying it here so far!

As a new member, please read the rules in the announcements section at the top of the Stack Back Board.

Have fun talking about THE STACKS and making new friends! :)

-Moderator Jennifer

new

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm
Thank you Gopher!

~ChickenTummy12~

FRIEND ME!!

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Welcome to the Stack Back Board, chickentummy12! :)

It’s great to have you with us!

As a new member, please read the rules in the announcements section at the top of the Stack Back Board.

Enjoy talking about THE STACKS and making new friends! :D

-Moderator Jennifer

new

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 pm
@Chickentummy:Your welcome!

~Gopherchess4~

FRIEND ME!!

Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:39 pm
Cool, guys! Thanks for the siggies!

~History23~

You know how cool i am so please

FRIEND ME!!

~History23~
"I love your hair!"

new

Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:12 pm
~EmeraldPuppy82~

FRIEND ME!!

~EmeraldPuppy82~
"I love your hair!"
EmeraldPuppy82

Life is like a cup of tea;
It's all in how YOU make it.

~Irish Proverb

new

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:10 pm
Thanks u guys!

~Iceham16~
"I love your hair!"

~IceHam16~

FRIEND ME!!

.IceHam16..
If you are what you eat,

-} IceHam16 {-

― Roald Dahl

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:18 pm
Welcome to the Stack Back Board, iceham16! :)

I hope you're enjoying it here so far!

Have fun talking about THE STACKS and making new friends! :D

-Moderator Jennifer

new

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:42 pm
OK I will make more!

~Username Here~

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Sugar is sweet!

And so are you!

<center><font face="Monotype Corsiva'size 4><font color=00FFFF>~Username Here~</fon></font><p><font face="Forte"size 3>Roses are<font color=FF0000> red</font><p>Violets are <font color=0000FF>blue</font><p><font color=FFFFFF>Sugar</font> is sweet!<p>And so are <font color=FF0000> y</font><font color=FFA500>o</font><font color=FFFF00>u</font><font color=00ff00>!</font></font>

zGopherchess4z

Sometimes the grass is green

Sometimes the sky is blue

Sometimes I live over the rainbow

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:10 am
Here's one...
Username Here

“Have you ever heard a blindfolded
octopus unwrap a cellophane-covered bathtub?”

― Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth

It's pretty short... I'll do another long one later.

The Code

<center> <font face="Arial Black" size=3 color=#ccf41d>Username Here </font><br><p><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=990088>“Hav</font><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=993388>e you </font><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=996688>ever h</font><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=999988>eard </font><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=996688>a blin</font><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=993388>dfol</font><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=990088>ded </font><br><font face="Papyrus" size=2 color=99cc88> octopus unwrap a cellophane-covered bathtub?”</font><br><p><font face="Century" size=2 color=999999> ― Norton Juster,<i> The Phantom Tollbooth</i></font></center>

Here you go!

History23

new

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:17 pm
Thanks History!

Gopherchess4

“Have you ever heard a blindfolded
octopus unwrap a cellophane-covered bathtub?”

― Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 pm
A quick one, because I need to leave pretty soon.

Username

"Expect everything,
I always say,
and the unexpected never happens."

~ Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 pm
A quick one, because I need to leave pretty soon.

Username

"Expect everything,
I always say,

Oopsy, I submitted this without the code!

Here it is!

<center> <font face="Forte" size=5 color=8f930a> Username</font><br><p><p><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3276>"Exp</font><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3254>ect </font><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3232> every</font><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3254>thi</font><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3276>ng,</font><br><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3232>I always say,</font><br><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3232>and</font><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3254> the</font><font face="Century" size=3 color=8f930a> unexpected </font><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3254>nev</font><font face="Century" size=3 color=9a3232>er happens."</font><br><p><p><font face="Arial" size=2 color=cc0033>~ Norton Juster, <i> The Phantom Tollbooth</i></font></center>

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:23 pm
~UsernamHere~

"Stawitme."

"Always."

KatnisEverdeeanPeetMellark.

How do you post the codes without having to change <>'s to < & gt.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:39 pm
Hey, 5lemon! Actually, there is no way to post code without doing that. However, there is a way to post it where you don't manually have to do it. Just use a search engine to look up "HTML Escaper" and you should find a website that will do it for you.

PS: Nice siggy, I love the blending. The username part might not work for everyone, because they are different lengths. Still, very nice, I like it!

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm
Alright, just a quick one.

Username

Have you smiled today?

<center> <font face="Forte" size="5" color=aa6666> Username </font><br><br><font face="Georgia" size=3 color=aa2255> Have you</font><font face="Mistral" size=6 color=ffcc00> smiled</font><font face="Georgia" size=3 color=aa2255> today?</font></center>

I wish I could've put smiley faces around the username, but I can't post the code for them without the actual smileys showing up, so this one is really plain. Sorry about that.

new

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:12 pm
My first siggy!
♥Username♥

FRIEND ME!!

new

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 pm
Whoops! Sorry. I was using GopherChess4's siggy as a guide and I accidentally clicked "Submit" instead of "Preview". Sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

new

Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:20 pm
My first siggy!
♥Username Here♥
“Don't cry because it's over,
smile because it happened."

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:09 pm
I will post my siggy once I can get to the computer with the document saved on it :).
Also, how can you not turn the code into a siggy without @ signs? :?:

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:35 pm
Here.... It's my first siggy!
♥Username Here♥
smile because it happened."
Let me try to post the code. (Remove the @ signs.)
@<@font face="viner hand itc" size="5" color="990099"@>♥Username Here♥<@/font@><@br@> <@b@><@font face="vivaldi" size="3" color="4b0082"@>“Don't cry because it's<@/font@><@/b@><@font face="vivaldi" size="3" color="cc00ff"@> over,<@/font@><@br@> <@font face="vivaldi" size="3" color="cc77ff"@> smile because it <@/font@><@font face="vivaldi"size="3" color="9900ff"@> happened."<@/font@>

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:06 pm
To post code without @ signs, change < into & lt and change > into & gt (but take out the spaces.)OR you can look up "HTML Escaper" in a search engine and it will change it for you. BTW, I really like it! However, you might want to credit the quote. I'm not sure if the STACKS allows quotes that aren't credited.

♥Username Here♥
smile because it happened.
~Dr. Seuss

So it would look like this with the quote credited. And here is the code without any @ signs. I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and did it.

<center><font face="viner hand itc" size="5" color="990099">♥Username Here♥</font><br><b> <font face="vivaldi" size="3" color="4b0082">“Don't cry because it's</font><Font face="vivaldi" size="3" color="cc00ff"> over,</font> <br><font face="vivaldi" size="3" color="cc77ff">smile because it </font><font face="vivaldi"size="3" color="9900ff">happened.</font><br><font face="vivaldi" size="2" color="4b0082">~Dr. Seuss</font></b></center>

♥History23♥
smile because it happened.
~Dr. Seuss

Cool siggy! Thanks for making it!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:12 pm
Thanks for the reminder, history23! Yes, everyone, when you use a quote as your siggy, please include the name of the person who originally said or wrote it. ;)

new

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm
That's fine, thanks for telling me! :)

new

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 pm
I have not used HTML in forever XDDD I am going to use a generator xDDD

So lame ._.

In Life We Never Lose Friends. We Only Learn Who Our True Ones Are. ~Unknown

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 pm
Thanks for your cooperation! :D

new

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm
I love these!

.DesertChief19..
If you are what you eat,

DesertChief19

"Expect everything,
I always say,

P.S. To: Mod- What cooperation? :?

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 pm
I was thanking you for being cooperative because you were accepting of the rule. I appreciate that. ;)

new

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm
I want to make a siggy :lol:
But, I have to look up some quotes.....
ITS SIGGEH TIME!

:mrgreen: Username :mrgreen:
Good artists copy,
Great artists steal.
~Pablo Picasso

Here is the code (Remove the @ signs. I know you can just use an HTML Escaper, but I put an emoticon there and it will show up as the actual emoticon, like this :mrgreen: .) :

<@center@><@font face="Trebuchet MS" size="4" color=00ffc0@> :@mrgreen@: Username :@mrgreen@:<@/font@><@br@><@font face="Trebuchet MS" size=3 color=00ff80@>Good artists <@/font@><@font face="Trebuchet MS" size=5 color=00ffff>copy,<@/font@><@br@><@font face="Trebuchet MS" size=3 color=00d5de@>Great artists <@/font@><@font face="Trebuchet MS" size=5 color=009ede@>steal.<@/font@><@br@><@font face="Trebuchet MS" size=3 color=00deaf>~Pablo Picasso<@/font@><@/center@>

new

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 pm
Another siggy....
★Username Here★
Life is more fun if you
PLAY GAMES.

Here is the code:

<center><font face="Estrangelo edessa" size="6" color="FF0000">★Username Here★</font><br><font face="Estrangelo edessa" size="4" color=#FF0000>L</color><color=#FF0D00>i</color>fe is more fun if you<br><font face="Estrangelo edessa" size="6" color="FF9900">PLAY GAMES.</font>

new

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 pm
sorry if this looks like copying, i'm just trying it out, i'm not keeping this siggy!

:mrgreen: Amusedchicken22 :mrgreen:
Good artistscopy,
Great artists steal.
~Pablo Picasso

new

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 pm
WHOOPS! I accidentally pressed "preview" and saw it wasn't right, then I clicked "submit" by accident.
So, I have to recreate the siggy with a different generator :oops: (I only use generators for gradients. To me, it's like cheating! :()
Here it is...

☀Username Here☀
"Life is more fun if you
PLAY GAMES."--Roald Dahl

The code:

new

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:54 pm
Sorry, I meant...
The code:
<center><font face="courier new" size="6" color=#Ff9966>☀Username Here☀</font><br><font face="courier new" size="4"><font color="#ff0000">"</font><font color="#ff0600">L</font><font color="#ff0b00">i</font><font color="#ff1100">f</font><font color="#ff1600">e</font><font color="#ff1c00"> </font><font color="#ff2100">i</font><font color="#ff2700">s</font><font color="#ff2c00"> </font><font color="#ff3200">m</font><font color="#ff3700">o</font><font color="#ff3d00">r</font><font color="#ff4200">e</font><font color="#ff4800"> </font><font color="#ff4d00">f</font><font color="#ff5300">u</font><font color="#ff5800">n</font><font color="#ff5e00"> </font><font color="#ff6300">i</font><font color="#ff6900">f</font><font color="#ff6e00"> </font><font color="#ff7400">y</font><font color="#ff7900">o</font><font color="#ff7f00">u</font><br><font face="courier new" size="6"color=#cc3300>PLAY GAMES."</font></center>

new

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:06 pm
To: Amusedchicken22: That is what you are supposed to do! :)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 am
Those are great! @amusedchicken22- that's fine! The point of this thread is to make siggies that anyone can use. ;-)

new

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 pm
SO SORRY I KEEP POSTING O_O
I just forgot to add the --Roald Dahl in the siggy so PLEASE IGNORE THE LAST ONE! (I feel so angry at myself :mad: )

ONLY USE THIS ONE GUYS!
☀Username Here☀
"Life is more funif you
PLAY GAMES."
--Roald Dahl

Code:

<center><font face="courier new" size="6" color=#Ff9966>☀Username Here☀</font><br><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff0000">"</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff0600">L</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff0b00">i</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff1100">f</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff1600">e</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff1c00"> </font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff2100">i</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff2700">s</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff2c00"> </font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff3200">m</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff3700">o</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff3d00">r</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff4200">e</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff4800"> </font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff4d00">f</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff5300">u</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff5800">n</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff5e00"></font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff6300">i</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff6900">f</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff6e00"> </font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff7400">y</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff7900">o</font><font face="courier new" size="4" color="#ff7f00">u</font><br><font face="courier new" size="6"color=#cc3300>PLAY GAMES."</font><br><font face="courier new" size="4"color=#ff9966>--Roald Dahl</font></center>

SOOOOO SORRY! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

new

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm
What are great? My siigys? Thanks! :)

new

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 pm
SIGGIES!!! (The first one is a RRRAAIIINNBBOOWWW! :D)

~Username Here~
"What wisdom can you find
that is greater than
KINDNESS?
--Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Code:

<center><font face="Forte" size="4" color=#F09>~Username Here~</font><br><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0099">"</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0095">W</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0091">h</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff008c">a</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0088">t</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0084"> </font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0080">w</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff007b">i</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0077">s</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0073">d</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff006f">o</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff006a">m</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0066"> </font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0062">c</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff005e">a</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0059">n</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0055"> </font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0051">y</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff004d">o</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0048">u</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0044"> </font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0040">f</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff003c">i</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0037">n</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0033">d</font><br><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0000">t</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0300">h</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0700">a</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0a00">t</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff0d00"> </font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff1100">i</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff1400">s</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff1800"> </font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff1b00">g</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff1e00">r</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff2200">e</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff2500">a</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff2800">t</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff2c00">e</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff2f00">r</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff3300"> </font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff3600">t</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff3900">h</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff3d00">a</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff4000">n</font><br><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ff9900">K</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffa100">I</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffa900">N</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffb100">D</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffb900">N</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffc100">E</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffc900">S</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffd100">S</font><font face="Forte" size="3" color="#ffd900">?</font><br><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#ffff00">-</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#fcff00">-</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#f9ff00">J</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#f6ff00">e</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#f3ff00">a</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#f0ff00">n</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#eeff00">-</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#ebff00">J</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#e8ff00">a</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#e5ff00">c</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#e2ff00">q</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#dfff00">u</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#dcff00">e</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#d9ff00">s</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#d6ff00"> </font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#d3ff00">R</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#d0ff00">o</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#ceff00">u</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#cbff00">s</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#c8ff00">s</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#c5ff00">e</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#c2ff00">a</font><font face="Forte" size="2" color="#bfff00">u</font></center>

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT'S SOOO LONG! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

new

Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:50 pm
OK let me do a quick one...

§ Username §

Hi I know how to make a random symobol!!!

€ & & & ' ' ( ( ) ) * * + + , , - - . . / / 0 0 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 : : ; ; < < < = = > > > ? ? @ @ A A B B C C D D E E F F G G H H I I J J K K L L M M N N O O P P Q Q R R S S T T U U V V W W X X Y Y Z Z [ [ \ \ ] ] ^ ^ _ _ ` ` a a b b c c d d e e f f g g h h i i j j k k l l m m n n o o p p q q r r s s t t u u v v w w x x y y z z { { | | } } ~ ~ Non-breaking space     ¡ ¡ ¡ ¢ ¢ ¢ £ £ £ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¦ ¦ ¦ § § § ¨ ¨ ¨ © © © ª ª ª « « ¬ ¬ ¬ ­ ­ ­ ® ® ® ¯ ¯ ¯ ° ° ° ± ± ± ² ² ² ³ ³ ³ ´ ´ ´ µ µ µ ¶ ¶ ¶ · · · ¸ ¸ ¸ ¹ ¹ ¹ º º º » » » ¼ ¼ ¼ ½ ½ ½ ¾ ¾ ¾ ¿ ¿ ¿ À À À Á Á Á Â Â Â Ã Ã Ã Ä Ä Ä Å Å Å Æ Æ Æ Ç Ç Ç È È È É É É Ê Ê Ê Ë Ë Ë Ì Ì Ì Í Í Í Î Î Î Ï Ï Ï Ð Ð Ð Ñ Ñ Ñ Ò ąą ĆĆ ćć ĈĈ ĉĉ ĊĊ ċċ ČČ čč ĎĎ ďď ĐĐ đđ ĒĒ ēē ĔĔ ĕĕ ĖĖ ėė ĘĘ ęę ĚĚ ěě ĜĜ ĝĝ ĞĞ ğğ ĠĠ ġġ ĢĢ ģģ ĤĤ ĥĥ ĦĦ ħħ ĨĨ ĩĩ ĪĪ īī ĬĬ ĭĭ ĮĮ įį İİ ıı IJIJ ijij ĴĴ ĵĵ ĶĶ ķķ ĸĸ ĹĹ ĺĺ ĻĻ ļļ ĽĽ ľľ ĿĿ ŀŀ ŁŁ łł ŃŃ ńń ŅŅ ņņ ŇŇ ňň ʼnʼn ŊŊ ŋŋ ŌŌ ōō ŎŎ ŏŏ ŐŐ őő ŒŒ œœ ŔŔ ŕŕ ŖŖ ŗŗ ŘŘ řř ŚŚ śś ŜŜ ŝŝ ŞŞ şş ŠŠ šš ŢŢ ţţ #216; Ø Ù Ù Ù Ú Ú Ú Û Û Û Ü Ü Ü Ý Ý Ý Þ Þ Þ ß ß ß à à à á á á â â â ã ã ã ä ä ä å å å æ æ æ ç ç ç è è è é é é ê ê ê ë ë ë ì ì ì í í í î î î ï ï ï ð ð ð ñ ñ ñ ò ò ò ó ó ó ô ô ô õ õ õ ö ö ö ÷ ÷ ÷ ø ø ø ù ù ù ú ú ú û û û ü ü ü ý ý ý þ þ þ ÿ ÿ Ā Ā ā ā Ă Ă ă ă Ą Ą ą ą Ć Ć ć ć Ĉ Ĉ ĉ ĉ Ċ Ċ ċ ċ Č Č č č Ď Ď ď ď Đ Đ đ đ Ē Ē ē ē Ĕ Ĕ ĕ ĕ Ė Ė ė ė Ę Ę ę ę Ě Ě ě ě Ĝ Ĝ ĝ ĝ Ğ Ğ ğ ğ Ġ Ġ ġ ġ Ģ Ģ ģ ģ Ĥ Ĥ Ũ ũŪ Ŭŭ Ů ů Ű ű ŲųŴ ŵ Ŷ

new

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:36 pm
And another one... (This is pretty short.)
Username Here
"A book holds a house of
Gold."
-Chinese Proverb

Code:

<center><font face="gabriola" size="6" color=#Ff0>☻</font><font face="gabriola" size="6" color=#9cf>Username Here</font><font face="gabriola" size="6" color=#Ff0>☻</font><br><font face="gabriola" size="4" color=#0097e6>"A book holds a house of</font><br><font face="gabriola" size="5" color=#ccac00>Gold."</font><br><font face="gabriola" size="6" color=#00a8ff>-Chinese Proverb</font></center>

new

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:20 pm
Oops :oops:

I messed up on the last one I will give you a siggy in the next post :D.

~Gopherchess4~
"What wisdom can you find
that is greater than
KINDNESS?
--Jean-Jacques Rousseau

new

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 pm
OK I've got one!!!

~Username Here~

I like green.

Here is the code!!!

<center><font face="Forte" size 3>~Username Here~</font><p><font face="courier new" size 3><font color=00ff00>I</font> <font color=05F20A>l</font><font color=0AE614>i</font><font color=0FD91F>k</font><font color=14CC29>e</font> <font color=1ABF33>g</font><font color=1FB23D>r</font><font color=24A647>e</font><font color=299952>e</font><font color=2E8C5C>n.</font></font></center>

new

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:43 pm
Username Here
"Crooked logs
make
straight fires."
-French Proverb

Code:

<center><font face="Harrington" size="4" color=#ff0000><u>Username Here</u></font><br><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#810000">"Crooked logs</font><br><font face="Harrington" size="3" color=#000000>make</font><br><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff0000">s</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff1000">t</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff2000">r</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff3000">a</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff4000">i</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff4f00">g</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff5f00">h</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff6f00">t</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff7f00"> </font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff9100">f</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffa400">i</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffb600">r</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffc800">e</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffda00">s</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffed00">.</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffff00">"</font><br><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ad551c">-</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#b95b18">F</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#c46114">r</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#d06710">e</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#dc6d0c">n</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#e87308">c</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#f37904">h</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff7f00"> </font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff8800">P</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff9100">r</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ff9a00">o</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffa400">v</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffad00">e</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffb600">r</font><font face="Harrington" size="3" color="#ffbf00">b</font></center>

new

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm
I don't know HTML. :(

new

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 pm
.•*´¨`*•.Username Here.•*´¨`*•.
"Just
yearning
for the fruit in the
tree
will not bring it to your hands."
~Tamil Proverb

new

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 pm
HI!!!! (I don't know what I'm doing on here. PurpleDolphin1502 is offically in the Teen Beach movie fan club :D

new

Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:18 am
UUUGGGHHHH, I forgot the code :x
The good news is, I found out most of the colors that I used and I recreated half of the siggy. :)
The bad news is, the computer with the document that has the code hsa lost internet connection. :(
I'll get the code as soon as possible! ;)
Here is a short one for now...
~Username Here~
"Pink
Isn't just a color,
It's an additude too!"
--Miley Cyrus

Here is the code:

<center><font face="Jokerman" size="4" color=#f09>~Username Here~</font><br><font face="Jokerman" size="5" color=#f9f>"Pink</font><br><font face="Jokerman" size="3" color=#e0f>Isn't just a color,</font><br><font face="Jokerman" size="3" color=#fcf>It's an</font><font face="Jokerman" size="4" color=#c09> additude</font><font face="Jokerman" size="3" color=#fcf> too!"</font><br><font face="Jokerman" size="3" color=#e70076><del>--</del>Miley Cyrus</font></center>

new

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 pm
Woohoo! :P
:D
How about some... CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST? :lol:

Username Here
"Christmas
is the day
that holds us together."
~Alexander Smith

The Code:

<center><font face="Mistral" size="4" color=#3f0>♣</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color=#f00>Username Here</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color=#3f0>♣</font><br><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#ff7a7a">"C</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#f28b78">h</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#e69b75">r</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#d9ac73">i</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#ccbd70">s</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#bfcd6e">t</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#b3de6b">m</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#a6ee69">a</font><font face="Mistral" size="4" color="#99ff66">s</font><br><font face="Mistral" size="4" color=#cf0>is the day</font><br><font face="Mistral" size="4" color=#ff4800>that holds us together."</font><br><font face="Mistral" size="3" color=#bababa>~Alexander Smith</font></center>

new

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:24 pm
The quickest Siggy you've ever seen...

~Username~

I am just gona say HI!!

Code:

<center><font color=00ff00>~Username~<p>I am just gona say <u>HI</u>!!</font></center>

new

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm
Here is the code for this siggy:

.•*´¨`*•.Username Here.•*´¨`*•.
"Just
Yearning
for the fruit in the
tree
~Tamil Proverb

Code:

<center><font face="forte" size="5" color=#39c><b>.•*´¨`*•.Username Here.•*´¨`*•.</b></font><br><font face="forte" size="4" color=#94FFFF>"Just</font><br><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#000000">Y</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#1c1c1c">e</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#393939">a</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#555555">r</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#727272">n</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#8e8e8e">i</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#ababab">n</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#c7c7c7">g</font><br><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#AFDDEA">for the fruit in the</font><br><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#5e7a63">t</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#5b9965">r</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#58b966">e</font><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#55d868">e</font><br><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#3D59A3">will not bring it to your hands."</font><br><font face= "forte" size= "4" color="#0B1378">~Tamil Proverb</font></center>

Sorry the colors are a little bit darker and duller than the original. But, it will have to do :(

new

Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:19 pm
I really feel like I'm the only person who goes on this thread now. :lol:
Well, GoptherChess4 does go on too. :P
To GopherChess: Well, I will use your siggy today. :{ (<--- Moustachio Man O_O.
here, I will give you a virtual mattress so you don't virtually fall on the hard virtual floor virtually laughing. [Say that 3 times fast!] *drops virtual mattress*)

Okay, now I will REALLY use your siggy...

~DesertChief19~

I like green.

new

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:26 pm
HEY!

FROM, dreamtimepink9

"THE ALLIE-FRINKIE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:45 pm
DreamTimePink9: Hi! :D (LOL XD)

new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:37 pm
@Deserchief19:I really DID need a virtual mattress because I am too lazy to vitually buy a mattress and I laugh alot.I owe u.

HEY I KNOW!!!

I'll give you a book that scares me too death umm...Ghost of Graylock *Shivers* I will grab it and throw into my virtual computer.

I DID IT!!

Oops :oops: I broke my virtual computer :lol:

No I mean I virtually broke my virtual computer. :cry:

OK who wants to virtally buy me a new virtual computer :D

Vodemart trying to get Harry :x :roll:

Why am I using the word virtual alot?

OK I am REALLY gona use your siggy.

:{

Wait thats not your siggy!! :oops:

Ok now I'm REALLY REALLY gona use your siggy...

.•*´¨`*•Gopherchess4•*´¨`*•.
"Just
Yearning
for the fruit in the
tree
~Tamil Proverb

new

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 pm
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:49 pm
To GopherChess: OMG! I think yours is funnier than mine... O_O

~DesertChief19~

I am just gonna say HI!!

P.S. HEY LOOK! THERE IS A BIG VIRTUAL SALE WHERE YOU CAN BUY A VIRTUAL COMPUTER FOR 5 BUCKS! *RUNS TO STORE TO BUY VIRTUAL COMPUTER AND REPLACES BROKEN VIRTUAL COMPUTER WITH NEW VIRTUAL COMPUTER*
OKAY, I THINK MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK... O_O
P.S.S. WHAT DO YOU OWE ME FOR?
P.S.S.S. Got out of caps lock!

new

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 pm
How do you make a siggy?! Like how do you guys think of your own codes/make your own codes? Please respond i think this stuff is really cool and i really like all of you guys' siggy things! <center>Adorabledog145

new

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm
@Desertchief19:Thanks for the virtual computer!!!

I'm gona paint it pink!!!

*Runs to the store and buys pink paint*

OMG its for a $100 virtual bucks!!!

*Randomly goes to the cash rediser and gives the the person 5 bucks and leaves*

There my computer is pink!!!

*The cash rediser person comes running over to my virtual house*

Hey you need to pat 95 more bucks!!

OK!!

*Hands him a buck and slams the door*

Here is my new siggy that I am going to use to write on my virtual door and after writing posts...

Gopherchess4

Hey cash rediser person please do NOT knock on my virtual door and ask me for 90 bucks :D

Thanks!!!

new

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:39 pm
OK I'm gona make a siggy...

0_0 Username Here 0_0

I like making siggys do you????

The code...

<center><font face="Forte"size 3>0_0 Username Here 0_0<p><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">I</span><span style="color:#ff1900;"> </span><span style="color:#ff3300;">l</span><span style="color:#ff4c00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6600;">k</span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">e</span><span style="color:#ff9900;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb200;">m</span><span style="color:#ffcc00;">a</span><span style="color:#ffe500;">k</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">i</span><span style="color:#ccff00;">n</span><span style="color:#99ff00;">g</span><span style="color:#66ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#33ff00;">s</span><span style="color:#00ff00;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff33;">g</span><span style="color:#00ff66;">g</span><span style="color:#00ff99;">y</span><span style="color:#00ffcc;">s</span><span style="color:#00ffff;"> </span><span style="color:#00ccff;">d</span><span style="color:#0099ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0066ff;"> </span><span style="color:#0033ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">o</span><span style="color:#1c00ff;">u</span><span style="color:#3800ff;">?</span><span style="color:#5300ff;">?</span><span style="color:#6f00ff;">?</span><span style="color:#8b00ff;">?</span></div></font></center>

new

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 pm
Hello! Haven't been on here for ages! I'm also determined to make a siggy ALL BY MYSELF!! Tell me what you think of this one:
I know it needs a ton of work, but I'm just showing it to you guys to see what you think. ( I also need a little help on the font, any pointers?)

"I'm a writer at heart, but in my soul I know I'm a drummer."

I made the quote, thats why there's no famous person's name at the end, if you were wondering! Plz let me know what you think!
amusedchicken22

new

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:40 pm
Ok I've got one...

Username Here

A wrenched soul,bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when you hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much more we should ourselves complain.
~William Shakespeare

Here is the code!!!

<center><font face=Jokerman size 3>Username Here<p><div><span style="color:#ffbad2;">A</span><span style="color:#ffb8d1;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb6cf;">w</span><span style="color:#ffb4ce;">r</span><span style="color:#feb2cd;">e</span><span style="color:#feb0cb;">n</span><span style="color:#feaeca;">c</span><span style="color:#feacc9;">h</span><span style="color:#feaac7;">e</span><span style="color:#fea8c6;">d</span><span style="color:#fea6c5;"> </span><span style="color:#fda4c3;">s</span><span style="color:#fda2c2;">o</span><span style="color:#fda0c0;">u</span><span style="color:#fd9ebf;">l</span><span style="color:#fd9cbe;">,</span><span style="color:#fd9abc;">b</span><span style="color:#fd98bb;">r</span><span style="color:#fc96ba;">u</span><span style="color:#fc94b8;">i</span><span style="color:#fc92b7;">s</span><span style="color:#fc90b6;">e</span><span style="color:#fc8eb4;">d</span><span style="color:#fc8cb3;"> </span><span style="color:#fc89b2;">w</span><span style="color:#fb87b0;">i</span><span style="color:#fb85af;">t</span><span style="color:#fb83ae;">h</span><span style="color:#fb81ac;"> </span><span style="color:#fb7fab;">a</span><span style="color:#fb7daa;">d</span><span style="color:#fb7ba8;">v</span><span style="color:#fa79a7;">e</span><span style="color:#fa77a6;">r</span><span style="color:#fa75a4;">s</span><span style="color:#fa73a3;">i</span><span style="color:#fa71a1;">t</span><span style="color:#fa6fa0;">y</span><span style="color:#fa6d9f;">,</span></div><div><span style="color:#f96b9d;">W</span><span style="color:#f9699c;">e</span><span style="color:#f9679b;"> </span><span style="color:#f96599;">b</span><span style="color:#f96398;">i</span><span style="color:#f96197;">d</span><span style="color:#f95f95;"> </span><span style="color:#f85d94;">b</span><span style="color:#f85b93;">e</span><span style="color:#f85991;"> </span><span style="color:#f85790;">q</span><span style="color:#f8558f;">u</span><span style="color:#f8538d;">i</span><span style="color:#f8518c;">e</span><span style="color:#f84f8b;">t</span><span style="color:#f74d89;"> </span><span style="color:#f74b88;">w</span><span style="color:#f74987;">h</span><span style="color:#f74785;">e</span><span style="color:#f74584;">n</span><span style="color:#f74382;"> </span><span style="color:#f74181;">y</span><span style="color:#f63f80;">o</span><span style="color:#f63d7e;">u</span><span style="color:#f63b7d;"> </span><span style="color:#f6397c;">h</span><span style="color:#f6377a;">e</span><span style="color:#f63579;">a</span><span style="color:#f63378;">r</span><span style="color:#f53176;"> </span><span style="color:#f52f75;">i</span><span style="color:#f52c74;">t</span><span style="color:#f52a72;"> </span><span style="color:#f52871;">c</span><span style="color:#f52670;">r</span><span style="color:#f5246e;">y</span><span style="color:#f4226d;">;</span></div><div><span style="color:#f4206c;">B</span><span style="color:#f41e6a;">u</span><span style="color:#f41c69;">t</span><span style="color:#f41a68;"> </span><span style="color:#f41866;">w</span><span style="color:#f41665;">e</span><span style="color:#f31463;">r</span><span style="color:#f31262;">e</span><span style="color:#f31061;"> </span><span style="color:#f30e5f;">w</span><span style="color:#f30c5e;">e</span><span style="color:#f30a5d;"> </span><span style="color:#f3085b;">b</span><span style="color:#f2065a;">u</span><span style="color:#f20459;">r</span><span style="color:#f20257;">d</span><span style="color:#f20056;">e</span><span style="color:#f20257;">n</span><span style="color:#f10558;">e</span><span style="color:#f10759;">d</span><span style="color:#f0095a;"> </span><span style="color:#f00b5b;">w</span><span style="color:#ef0e5c;">i</span><span style="color:#ef105d;">t</span><span style="color:#ee125e;">h</span><span style="color:#ee145f;"> </span><span style="color:#ed1760;">l</span><span style="color:#ed1961;">i</span><span style="color:#ec1b62;">k</span><span style="color:#ec1e63;">e</span><span style="color:#ec2064;"> </span><span style="color:#eb2265;">w</span><span style="color:#eb2467;">e</span><span style="color:#ea2768;">i</span><span style="color:#ea2969;">g</span><span style="color:#e92b6a;">h</span><span style="color:#e92d6b;">t</span><span style="color:#e8306c;"> </span><span style="color:#e8326d;">o</span><span style="color:#e7346e;">f</span><span style="color:#e7376f;"> </span><span style="color:#e63970;">p</span><span style="color:#e63b71;">a</span><span style="color:#e63d72;">i</span><span style="color:#e54073;">n</span><span style="color:#e54274;">,</span></div><div><span style="color:#e44475;">A</span><span style="color:#e44776;">s</span><span style="color:#e34977;"> </span><span style="color:#e34b78;">m</span><span style="color:#e24d79;">u</span><span style="color:#e2507a;">c</span><span style="color:#e1527b;">h</span><span style="color:#e1547c;"> </span><span style="color:#e0567d;">m</span><span style="color:#e0597e;">o</span><span style="color:#e05b7f;">r</span><span style="color:#df5d80;">e</span><span style="color:#df6081;"> </span><span style="color:#de6282;">w</span><span style="color:#de6483;">e</span><span style="color:#dd6684;"> </span><span style="color:#dd6986;">s</span><span style="color:#dc6b87;">h</span><span style="color:#dc6d88;">o</span><span style="color:#db6f89;">u</span><span style="color:#db728a;">l</span><span style="color:#da748b;">d</span><span style="color:#da768c;"> </span><span style="color:#da798d;">o</span><span style="color:#d97b8e;">u</span><span style="color:#d97d8f;">r</span><span style="color:#d87f90;">s</span><span style="color:#d88291;">e</span><span style="color:#d78492;">l</span><span style="color:#d78693;">v</span><span style="color:#d68894;">e</span><span style="color:#d68b95;">s</span><span style="color:#d58d96;"> </span><span style="color:#d58f97;">c</span><span style="color:#d49298;">o</span><span style="color:#d49499;">m</span><span style="color:#d4969a;">p</span><span style="color:#d3989b;">l</span><span style="color:#d39b9c;">a</span><span style="color:#d29d9d;">i</span><span style="color:#d29f9e;">n</span><span style="color:#d1a29f;">.</span></div><div><span style="color:#d1a4a0;">~</span><span style="color:#d0a6a1;">W</span><span style="color:#d0a8a2;">i</span><span style="color:#cfaba3;">l</span><span style="color:#cfada5;">l</span><span style="color:#ceafa6;">i</span><span style="color:#ceb1a7;">a</span><span style="color:#ceb4a8;">m</span><span style="color:#cdb6a9;"> </span><span style="color:#cdb8aa;">S</span><span style="color:#ccbbab;">h</span><span style="color:#ccbdac;">a</span><span style="color:#cbbfad;">k</span><span style="color:#cbc1ae;">e</span><span style="color:#cac4af;">s</span><span style="color:#cac6b0;">p</span><span style="color:#c9c8b1;">e</span><span style="color:#c9cab2;">a</span><span style="color:#c8cdb3;">r</span><span style="color:#c8cfb4;">e</span></div></font></center>

OMG that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!!!

new

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:52 pm
Anthor siggy!!!I love making siggys!!!

Username Here
Before God we are all equally wise-and equally foolish.
~Albert Einstein

Here is the code!!

<center><font face="Harrington"size 3>Username Here<p> <div><span style="color:#fd6893;">B</span><span style="color:#f47d7e;">e</span><span style="color:#eb9269;">f</span><span style="color:#e1a654;">o</span><span style="color:#d8bb3f;">r</span><span style="color:#b2a92f;">e</span><span style="color:#8b961e;"> </span><span style="color:#65840e;">G</span><span style="color:#857d35;">o</span><span style="color:#a5775d;">d</span><span style="color:#c47084;"> </span><span style="color:#e469ab;">w</span><span style="color:#e574be;">e</span><span style="color:#e780d1;"> </span><span style="color:#e88be4;">a</span><span style="color:#e996f7;">r</span><span style="color:#f0a0a6;">e</span><span style="color:#f6ab54;"> </span><span style="color:#fdb503;">a</span><span style="color:#ddbd41;">l</span><span style="color:#bcc57f;">l</span><span style="color:#9cccbd;"> </span><span style="color:#7bd4fb;">e</span><span style="color:#7ebfe0;">q</span><span style="color:#80aac6;">u</span><span style="color:#8395ab;">a</span><span style="color:#858090;">l</span><span style="color:#789e8c;">l</span><span style="color:#6cbc87;">y</span><span style="color:#5fda83;"> </span><span style="color:#54d490;">w</span><span style="color:#49ce9e;">i</span><span style="color:#3ec8ab;">s</span><span style="color:#33c2b8;">e</span><span style="color:#5796bc;">-</span><span style="color:#7c6bc0;">a</span><span style="color:#a03fc4;">n</span><span style="color:#c413c8;">d</span><span style="color:#ce4ca9;"> </span><span style="color:#d8858b;">e</span><span style="color:#e2be6c;">q</span><span style="color:#ecf74d;">u</span><span style="color:#efaf4a;">a</span><span style="color:#f26747;">l</span><span style="color:#f51f44;">l</span><span style="color:#dd2346;">y</span><span style="color:#c52647;"> </span><span style="color:#ac2a49;">f</span><span style="color:#942d4a;">o</span><span style="color:#a63c50;">o</span><span style="color:#b84b57;">l</span><span style="color:#c9595d;">i</span><span style="color:#db6863;">s</span><span style="color:#df8f58;">h</span><span style="color:#e3b54d;">.</span></div><div><span style="color:#e7dc42;">~</span><span style="color:#e6b83f;">A</span><span style="color:#e5933b;">l</span><span style="color:#e36f38;">b</span><span style="color:#e24a34;">e</span><span style="color:#bb633e;">r</span><span style="color:#947c48;">t</span><span style="color:#6c9552;"> </span><span style="color:#45ae5c;">E</span><span style="color:#71784d;">i</span><span style="color:#9e433e;">n</span><span style="color:#ca0d2f;">s</span><span style="color:#bb0e56;">t</span><span style="color:#ac0e7c;">e</span><span style="color:#9d0fa3;">i</span><span style="color:#8e0fc9;">n</span></div></font>,center>

new

Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:15 pm
MORE!!!!

Username here

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
~Albert Einstein

Here is the code!!!

<center><font face="gabriola"size 3>Username Here <p><div><span style="color:#e138aa;">I</span><span style="color:#c53eb9;">t</span><span style="color:#a844c7;"> </span><span style="color:#8c4ad6;">i</span><span style="color:#6f50e4;">s</span><span style="color:#615cd8;"> </span><span style="color:#5368cb;">a</span><span style="color:#4474bf;"> </span><span style="color:#3680b2;">m</span><span style="color:#5294b8;">i</span><span style="color:#6ea8be;">r</span><span style="color:#8abcc4;">a</span><span style="color:#a4b1c1;">c</span><span style="color:#bfa6bd;">l</span><span style="color:#d99aba;">e</span><span style="color:#f38fb6;"> </span><span style="color:#c575b2;">t</span><span style="color:#965bad;">h</span><span style="color:#6840a9;">a</span><span style="color:#3926a4;">t</span><span style="color:#2f42af;"> </span><span style="color:#255eba;">c</span><span style="color:#1b79c5;">u</span><span style="color:#1195d0;">r</span><span style="color:#2a9ad6;">i</span><span style="color:#429fdc;">o</span><span style="color:#5ba4e2;">s</span><span style="color:#73a9e8;">i</span><span style="color:#6fa39c;">t</span><span style="color:#6a9c4f;">y</span><span style="color:#669603;"> </span><span style="color:#769237;">s</span><span style="color:#868d6c;">u</span><span style="color:#9689a0;">r</span><span style="color:#a684d4;">v</span><span style="color:#a89acb;">i</span><span style="color:#abb0c3;">v</span><span style="color:#adc5ba;">e</span><span style="color:#afdbb1;">s</span><span style="color:#b6c3b7;"> </span><span style="color:#bcacbc;">f</span><span style="color:#c394c2;">o</span><span style="color:#c97cc7;">r</span><span style="color:#b05985;">m</span><span style="color:#983644;">a</span><span style="color:#7f1302;">l</span><span style="color:#911e36;"> </span><span style="color:#a3296a;">e</span><span style="color:#b5339e;">d</span><span style="color:#c73ed2;">u</span><span style="color:#ca49b5;">c</span><span style="color:#cc5498;">a</span><span style="color:#cf5f7b;">t</span><span style="color:#d16a5e;">i</span><span style="color:#cd8682;">o</span><span style="color:#caa3a6;">n</span><span style="color:#c6bfc9;">.</span></div><div><span style="color:#c2dbed;">~</span><span style="color:#9ecae4;">A</span><span style="color:#79b9da;">l</span><span style="color:#55a7d1;">b</span><span style="color:#3096c7;">e</span><span style="color:#60a492;">r</span><span style="color:#8fb35e;">t</span><span style="color:#bfc129;"> </span><span style="color:#cdbb5a;">E</span><span style="color:#dbb48c;">i</span><span style="color:#e9aebd;">n</span><span style="color:#f7a7ee;">s</span><span style="color:#bf90bf;">t</span><span style="color:#867990;">e</span><span style="color:#4e6160;">i</span><span style="color:#154a31;">n</span></div></font></center>

new

Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:57 pm
I'm gona use MY siggy!!!

Gopherchess4

A wrenched soul,bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when you hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much more we should ourselves complain.
~William Shakespeare

new

Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:14 pm
Hi there, Desertchief19!!!! :D I've just had an idea!!. I was wondering if I could (if it is ok with you) open a "Siggies to Share" Hogsmeade branch on the Harry Potter General Discussion board. I think it would be fun for people who don't usually come on the Stack Back board to have one of these on the HP boards. I'll include a link to this one so there is a whole load of siggies being shared!! :D :D I hope this idea is ok with you!! Please reply!! :D :D :D

BubbyBookworm12
"Crooked logs
make
straight fires."
-French Proverb

new

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 pm
@BubblyBookWorm12 I think you have to check with History23 because I am not the creator of this thread. ;)

Signing off,
DesertChief19,
THE AWESOME.

new

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Agh!!! Sorry!!! I meant to say History23!!!! :l Oops!!!!

new

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Hi!

Signing off,
DesertChief19,
THE AWESOME.

new

Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:43 am
Sorry, I wrote the last post that said "Hi"
But anywayssss... uhh... I think.... you... SHOULD CHECK OUT MY SIGGY SHOP!

~DesertChief19,
who LIKES PIEE!!!

new

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 pm
i just finshed school cause this is my first day of school.:P

Gopherchess4

~Albert Einstein

new

Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:55 pm
That is your first day of school!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
YOU ARE SOOO LUCKYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine started 2-3 weeks ago!!!! :shock:

~DesertChief19,
who approves this message...
but maybe Moderator_Jennifer won't...
:P

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:32 pm
Approved :)

new

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 pm
@Mod_Jen Hee hee :lol:

~DesertChief19,
who... umm... doesn't like school... obviously...

new

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm
Desertchief19:WOW!!!!Really?You started school 3 weeks ago!!

new

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:56 pm
@Gopher Yeah, it was like August 12th or something like that. :lol:

~DesertChief19,
WHO IS SO EXCITED FOR NO REASON!!! :D :D

new

Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:59 pm
BUMP!

new

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:00 pm
BUMP!

new

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 pm
@Desertchief19:Well wait till you get into 5th grade you'll have 100 thingsof homework and tests!!!!!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:33 pm
Sooo.... I'm here. I think that having one of these on the HP boards if a great idea!!! Sorry I wasn't here to approve that sooner. School started a couple months ago and I've been really swamped. It's finally cooled down, though... I'm taking an English class that's basically the middle school version of AP. Also, I'm taking Honors Algebra 1 (a ninth grade course) in the seventh grade, and it's for high school credit and will go on my permanent record. So I've been busy. Sorry I haven't been here.

Happy to see that some of the siggy-making has gone on. :)

Wow, I've been off of this site so much that I almost forgot to use <br> signs!!!

I hope to be back to stay for a while!!!

History23

~Albert Einstein

new

Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:51 pm
IDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Hi
LOL I FEEL SO EXCITED
OH YEAH HERE IS THE SIGGY:

Username
He who sleeps on the floor will not fall off the bed.
Robert Gronock
Created by
DesertChief19

Code:
<center><font face=gabriola size=3 color=000000>Username</font><br><font face=gabriola size=2><font color=18bcae>“</font><font color=817bba>H</font><font color=bb6477>e</font><font color=bfecae> w</font><font color=6baadd>h</font><font color=edabfa>o</font><font color=18bcae> s</font><font color=bcedea>l</font><font color=7cdeda>e</font><font color=cdeade>e</font><font color=33dd44>p</font><font color=665544>s</font><font color=7cadbe> o</font><font color=774474>n</font><font color=cde625> t</font><font color=997835>h</font><font color=aaecdc>e</font><font color=556563> f</font><font color=123456>l</font><font color=cdd093>o</font><font color=cade11>o</font><font color=8888bd>r</font><font color=aceded> w</font><font color=cdbeae>i</font><font color=eeadec>l</font><font color=647364>l</font><font color=cdd890> n</font><font color=098766>o</font><font color=8bea99>t</font><font color=163845> f</font><font color=123400>a</font><font color=825372>l</font><font color=aceedd>l</font><font color=aaaeee> o</font><font color=8be1ca>f</font><font color=bccdee>f</font><font color=993232> t</font><font color=a597aa>h</font><font color=bbb312>e</font><font color=223344> b</font><font color=ffcade>e</font><font color=be1a8c>d</font><font color=887bdc>.</font><font color=223456>”</font></font><br><font face=gabriola size=2 color=000000>~Robert Gronock</font><br><font color=ededed size=1>Created by<br>DesertChief19</font></center>

new

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 pm
§Username Here§
"There are years that ask questions
and years that answer."
~Zora Neale Hurston~
And here's the code:

<center><font face="Arial Black"><font color="56cba0">§Username Here§</font><br><font color="#57aaca">"</font><font color="#57adc6">T</font><font color="#57b0c2">h</font><font color="#57b3bf">e</font><font color="#57b6bb">r</font><font color="#57b9b7">e</font><font color="#56bcb3"> </font><font color="#56bfaf">a</font><font color="#56c2ab">r</font><font color="#56c5a8">e</font><font color="#56c8a4"> </font><font color="#56cba0">y</font><font color="#5bc6a7">e</font><font color="#5fc2ad">a</font><font color="#64bdb4">r</font><font color="#68b9ba">s</font><font color="#6db4c1"> </font><font color="#71afc7">t</font><font color="#76abce">h</font><font color="#7aa6d4">a</font><font color="#7fa2db">t</font><font color="#839de1"> </font><font color="#8899e8">a</font><font color="#8c94ee">s</font><font color="#9493ef">k</font><font color="#9c92ef"> </font><font color="#a491f0">q</font><font color="#ac90f0">u</font><font color="#b48ff1">e</font><font color="#bc8df1">s</font><font color="#c48cf2">t</font><font color="#cc8bf2">i</font><font color="#d48af3">o</font><font color="#dc89f3">n</font><font color="#e488f4">s</font>
<br><font color="#57aaca">a</font><font color="#57afc4">n</font><font color="#57b3be">d</font><font color="#57b8b8"> </font><font color="#56bdb2">y</font><font color="#56c2ac">e</font><font color="#56c6a6">a</font><font color="#56cba0">r</font><font color="#5dc4aa">s</font><font color="#64bdb4"> </font><font color="#6ab6bd">t</font><font color="#71b0c7">h</font><font color="#78a9d1">a</font><font color="#7fa2db">t</font><font color="#859be4"> </font><font color="#8c94ee">a</font><font color="#9992ef">n</font><font color="#a591f0">s</font><font color="#b28ff1">w</font><font color="#be8df1">e</font><font color="#cb8bf2">r</font><font color="#d78af3">.</font><font color="#e488f4">"</font>br><font color="#fb6630">~</font><font color="#fc6840">Z</font><font color="#fc6b4f">o</font><font color="#fd6d5f">r</font><font color="#fe6f6e">a</font><font color="#fe727e"> </font><font color="#ff748d">N</font><font color="#f76f9c">e</font><font color="#ee6baa">a</font><font color="#e666b9">l</font><font color="#de62c7">e</font><font color="#d65dd6"> </font><font color="#cd59e4">H</font><font color="#c554f3">u</font><font color="#b759f3">r</font><font color="#a85df3">s</font><font color="#9a62f3">t</font><font color="#8c66f4">o</font><font color="#7d6bf4">n</font><font color="#6f6ff4">~</font>
</font></font></center>

☆★AquaCat586★☆
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well, you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
~The Beatles, "Let It Be"~

new

Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:42 pm
Hi im going to make a siggy later
0_0Gopherchess4 0_0

I like making siggys do you????

[ 101 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team