Stack Back

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Random Story Chain

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:01 am

Hello everyone!

So, today, I'm going to start a random story. Only, you will continue the story, something called a "chain." 

Everyone who replies will do a small part of the story, and they can comment more, but they can't make the ENTIRE story! 

I'm going to start, and see where this leads. Be creative! Because this story is going to be WILD.

Rain crashed through the forest, hitting the mossy, soft ground hard. Wind struck the trees, stripping them of leaves. Animals fled to their burrows and dens while the leaves blowed furiously through the storm. They cowered in the corners of their safe, warm dens, waiting for it to stop. However, a figure could be seen, alone in the forest. And as soon as it was there, it vanished to the shadows....

I can't wait to see your continues! Peace! yes

"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad. You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here."

~The Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland

Re: Random Story Chain

Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Only the great silver dragon was safe and warm in his cave. He peeked out in the storm as he squinted his eyes, a flash of lightning illuminating the dragon-winged shadow as more shadows pursued it...

PLZZ Continue!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team