Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 random
new

Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 pm

The warm sun beat down on me as I held the book I was reading in one hand and a small cucumber in the other. I was in Wisconson for the summer, and it was boiling! I could hardly read the words on my page without wiping a bead of sweat off my forehead. I threw the book down on the ground and focused on my cuke. It was dark green, attracting more sun and burning up my hand. I sighed, bit off a chunk of cucumber and dragged myself inside the house. Nobody was inside, my family had all drove to the market, and I wanted to stay behind. It felt wierd being in there by myself. I took a napkin of the table and mopped my brow. I lumbered up the steps into the room into the room I was sharing with my cousin, Jessica....

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team