Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 52 posts ] Average score:  
 READ NOW OR SHALL PEEVES TORTURE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!
contributor

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:45 pm
I had to tell you guys this!

My fellow Potterheads, J.K. Rowling said that, if inspiration strikes, SHE'LL WRITE ANOTHER HARRY POTTER BOOK!!!!! I think some one else on the boards already said this, but I wanted to make sure EVERYONE was aware!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Re: READ NOW OR SHALL PEEVES TORTURE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!
new

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 am
OMGAWDS I AM GOING TO SCREAM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

visitor

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:26 pm
I am screaming! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 pm
I want an other harry potter book!!!!!!!

new

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:23 am
THANK YOU

new

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 am
u knows she wrote another book The Casual Vacancy right?

visitor

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 am
Gods of Olympus! That is sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!! *Faints* ~Pnut10, Daughter of Athena, proud Slytherin

frequent_vsitor

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 am
@artemisdawn21- yes she has it is good but not nearly as life changing as the HP series. the idea of another HP book is interesting yet i dont realy know what direction it could go

new

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:19 pm
She wrote a book called "The Casual Vacancy." But if she writes another HP Book, this is me: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

new

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:59 pm
SWEEET. Hermione 4eva

new

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 am

WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! *pumps fist in the air*

new

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm
wow wow wow wow YES

new

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:18 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YESYESYES! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

new

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 am
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FREAKING, I LOVE HARRY POTTER AND WOULD BE SOOO HAPPY IF SHE WROTE ANOTHER BOOK!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

new

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:):):):)

frequent_vsitor

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 pm
Everyone is screaming so I shall too. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! So HAPPY!!! *does happy dance jig thingy* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THAT JUST MADE MY SPRING BREAK SO MUCH BETTER!!! :D

new

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:19 pm
ERMAHGERD

new

Sun May 05, 2013 6:44 pm
Woah!

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:26 pm
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no i'm going to faint

new

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:41 am
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J.k. Rowling has to write another Harry Potter. Maybe James Potter(harry's son,not dad) or Albus Potter or Lily potter(again daughter not mom)

new

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm
I don't really want another harry potter book. Just hear me out and try not to strangle me. I think JK Rowling had a very good ending in #7 and anything else would be kinda pushing people's limits.(please don't hate me!)

visitor

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:51 pm
Where did you hear THAT? I dont believe it. I dont evan think it would be a harry potter book. It would be one of his kids; and besides, THERE IS NOTHING TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST! OK, it would be cool though.

new

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:35 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohmigosh this would be the biggest thing ever! she should do something like "18 years before the epilogue...." or something like that. or she should make a second series involving the "mini" Harry, Ron, and Hermiones. this would be the best thing ever! plz JK Rowling, if ur out there reading this, u have my full support for another series and I have tons of people behind me. this is what I say:
Let inspiration strike. whatever u come up with will be great, I just know it!
if u agree with me, quote this post. together we will get what want, a new HP series! who's with me?????
DolphinPanda89, proud Ravenclaw and biggest supporter of HP

frequent_vsitor

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 am
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Inspiration needs to strike!!! That would be soooooooooooo awesome! OMIGOSH I WOULD FREAK OUT!

rookie_visitor

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 pm
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.s my little brother says Peeves is his friend... lol

new

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 pm
Wait. AN EIGHTH HARRY POTTER BOOK?!!!!!?????!!!! -DIES OF HAPPINESS- OMG OMG OMG YAY!~

new

Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:32 pm
HOORAY! HOORAY! I LOVE JKR! I WILL WRITE ASAP!

new

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:43 pm
If she writes another HP book, this will be me::: "What?" *sounds stupid* "She did? I've been living under a rock, sorry." *someone else reassures that she did* "HOORAAYYYYYYYYYY!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE THROW ME IN THE AIR I'M SO PSYCHED!"

new

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:14 am
I don't know...

s u m m e r d a w n 2 8

new

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 pm
She might not write another one. But she is writing a new series that connects with Harry Potter! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lol Thanks!
~catgymnastics173 who needs a siggy

new

Sat May 24, 2014 1:02 pm

I don't think so, because in an interview she said she wouldn't.

catbrain205 

"Somehow, things always have a way of coming back to us.

-Luna Lovegood 

new

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) If I wasnt in school right now i would so just start jumping up and down and doing that happy-dance thingie!!!!!smileysmileysmileyheart MORE HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:24 pm

if she did write another book, it should be about Ron and Hermione's, and Harry and Ginny's kids at Hogwarts - you know, adventures, enemies, and all that other good stuff that Harry experienced. I absolutely, positively, LOVE J.K. Rowling's writing. She can choose to write another, though. I mean, it left off at a good ending point. Sorry if this is a mouthful, but I hate reading bad grammar and spelling.wink

new

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:44 pm
I wrote a note to J.K. Rowling to write another HP book!!!!  I put it on my front porch to see if owls would carry it away. I rely on Harry too much.
But that doesn't matter!!!!!!! cheekycheekycheeky SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:22 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SSO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! SPENT A MONTH IN MY BEDROOM WAITING!!! THANK YOU J.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smileysmileycheekycheeky

new

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Yes! YEs! YES!!!!!!!! HARRY POTTER!!!!

new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:40 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG surpriselaugh

new

Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:59 pm

I HOPE SHE WRITES ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

new

Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:59 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaayyyyyyy!

Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:35 pm

She did but it's about Umbridge. No Offense to umbridge lovers but UGH! but if it was about harry and ginny's, hermione's and ron's, and malfoy's i'd <3 it!

new

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:45 pm

OMG I would be so happy! Whem I read this I almost fell out of my chair! In the back of my mind it kinda feals like a scam.cheeky

new

Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 pm

I knew this...

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM 

the movie might come out in 2020!!!

new

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:40 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:59 am

Really?! Omigods!!! I will BEG my parents to get it for me if she writes another HP book. But they probably will get it anyway. They love HP as much as I do.

new

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:01 am

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW. I THINK I'LL BE WRITING IN CAPS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. LOL

new

Wed May 04, 2016 8:26 pm

I was so close to not reading this, just because having Peeves around would be awesome. If Fred and George liked him- thats good enough for me yes

new

Fri May 27, 2016 1:34 pm

WOO HOO! #ImSoHappy

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Yah, she is writing another book. It's coming out this summer! Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is what it is called. But, it is written as a play, not a normal book structure. So, it'll be like:

Hermoine: blah blahblah blah

Harry: Bllaah blah blah blah

I just wrote blah to show that they are saying something. It is also coming out as a movie tooo!!!!!! One more thing, there's also a new movie about a boy kicked out of Hogwarts and coming from england , where hogwarts is , to new york city! Its called Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ! There's even a preview on youtube, so fellow Harry Potter peeps, u should check it out! By, and peace out! Please check out my posts!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:39 pm

o my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:25 pm

It's called The Cursed Childsmiley

new

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:09 pm

The book is "Harry Potter and The Cursed Child"!laugh

i already preordered it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoiler alert: Albus Severes Potter (one of Harry and Ginny's kids) is the cursed child!

^

(what i warned you)

~proud Griffindor

new

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:12 pm

AAAAAAAAAH!

[ 52 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team