Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 33 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Re: read this and tell me what you think
new

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm
Very good!!!! I loved your writing. That is really UNFAIR now that you pointed that out. My friends and I have a newspaper we made up. Our school doesn't have a newspaper, so we made our own. You were very persuasive. Good job. ~decipheringautumn13 PS friend me??? anyone??? and do any of you do gymnastics???

new

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 pm
Really good!

new

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Finally! I love this! Great argument!

so true!
new

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:19 pm

I totally believe that a woman will one day become president and that they will be awesome!yes

new

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Nice entry! I LOVED it!

- Passion

new

Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 am

Yes! Thank you finally!

I mean,we're not toys! We have good ideas!!! 

These are great points!

This whole guys are manly and such (no offense guys (;) is whacked.

I mean,we are just as equal as they are! I have a freind whose a GIRL who once dented a bus! I have a freind whose a GIRL who wants to be a scientist!

Yeesh! Get it through your head ppl!

Not you ppls. The invis ppl that Im talking to!

new

Thu May 28, 2015 7:59 pm

That is so beautiful!!!!!!

new

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:57 pm

i love this essay, but it was so sad where they were force fed though. and its also true that boys are better treated than girls. sometimes. who has at least one class where the girls are all almost perfectly good and then all of a sudden a boy that sits in the back of the class has to ruin it? i hate it when that happens. the 1 one thing that girls in my class get in trouble for is chatting. especially me cus i like to talk but who doesnt?but the boys in my class they get to ruin stuff like going to the kindergardeners play for everyone because they were throwing a footbal around during math. how awful.

[ 33 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2

PRS © 2008 PRS Team