Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Reading Bingo Book Clue Here
administrator

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:39 pm
You may have heard about the Reading Bingo game happening on the STACKS starting on April 21. Well, I am secretly going to plant a book clue here on Day 5, so if you STACKers on the Boards are playing along, you will be the first to see this clue!
The book clue is Number the Stars!
PS. I’m sneaking clues in a few other places, too, so poke around on the other Kids Boards and check your Profile shout-outs during that week!
Sonja, STACKS Staffer

Please help me!!!!!!!!!
new

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:48 pm
Hi I just have a question, Um...mod.katie put out a contest for who ever replies first would get to write chapter 6 of the great buzz fiction story or something. Where would I find chapters 1-5 to find out all the characters and stuff.And where would I post it???????????? Please reply, Sarah

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team