Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

Should Herrin and Kami fall in love?
1. Of course! Ah, romance... 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
2. No, I think it'd ruin their friendship! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3. No, there should be an unexpected third party! ;P 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
4. NEVER!!! Love is yucky!!! :( 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
 Real- CONTINUED!!! The moment you've all been waiting for...
new

Wed May 02, 2012 3:35 pm
Here's more of my story about Kami and Herrin!!! :D But it's not exactly what we see; it's what we don't see. The little run-down stove we have has burned out, gone cold. No warm buns waiting for our arrival. My sister's palyful jeers aren't peircing my ears. Herrin's mother's soft hugs aren't waiting to hold me. His little brothers and sisters aren't constantly dancing around our feet. They are gone. Everybody is gone. I fall to my knees in shock and begin sobbing uncontrollably. I notice Herrin take my hand, trying to comfort me. I glance up and see the tears making rivers down his face, too. I force a smile at my best friend, my brother, the person who's always been there, ever since my brother, Sorin, died. "Kami, Kami listen. As long as we don't find any... bodies... we know they might still be alive, right?" My smile fades at this realization. "But Herrin... Just because they aren't dead here, doesn't mean they aren't being- massacred- somewhere else!" At this thought, we both begin sobbing even harder. Because whoever too kthem did it violently and without mercy or remorse. Which means their deaths could be done the exact same way. ~ Weeell I'll post more later!!! Post your comments/questions/concerns below please!!! :D

Re: Real- CONTINUED!!! The moment you've all been waiting fo

Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm
THIRD PARTY NO JUTSUUUUUU~! Ahhh, that was refreshing! And really long awaited! An interesting tidbit of information that you may not know: "kami" is equivilent to "god" in Japanese-- it creates an interesting pun if Kami becomes a god, or an oxymoron if Kami's ridiculiously plain in comparison to everyone else. Just some thoughts...~ KEEP IT UP, NYA! Tarochan

Re: Real- CONTINUED!!! The moment you've all been waiting fo
new

Thu May 24, 2012 4:21 pm
tarochan1412- actually her name has nothing to do with being a god, and she is actually very beautiful and not plain. And she's not Japanese. Kami was just a random name that entered my mind that I thought would sound pretty. :) haha.

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team