Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 @redchatty63
new

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi redchatty63! I'm your friend on the STACKS. So, do you want to do a post where we keep talking? Well, first of all, my favorite animal is a cheetah. My favorite movie is Singin' in the Rain. You've probably never heard of it. It's OLD. I have a cat. I was born in New York, then I moved to New Mexico, then I moved here. I love the STACKS! It's my fave website! I like to scooter and swim. I like to watch volleyball and soccer. My fave class is art. I love to draw manga and read manga. See u soon! Please reply!!!

Re: @redchatty63
new

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:05 am

Hi confidentunicorn105! I am so sorry, I didn't see this until now. I haven't been on the STACKS much recently. Sure, I would love to if you are still wanting to. smiley My favorite animal is a white Bengal tiger. No, I haven't heard of Singin' in the Rain. What's it about? My favorite movie is the Princess Bride and the Star Wars movies. I love sci-fi and fantasy. I love art and I love drawing but I am so bad at it! I also like volleyball and soccer although I am not that good at either of them, but who cares? smiley What is your favorite book? I don't think I have a favorite, I love so many! I love the Ascendance Trilogy (Teens), the Hunger Games Trilogy (age 12 and up), Just Jane (Teens), the Book Thief (age 12 and up). I really don't know if I have a favorite. Do you like music? I love it! My favorite songs are 7 Years by Lukas Graham, Just Like Fire by P!nk, and Break Up in a Small Town by Sam Hunt. Write back soon!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team