Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 70 posts ] Average score:  
 Redsdale Station
regular_visitor

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 am
CHARACTER PROFILE:
My Character:Ariana Kanka

Character Age:14
Setup:She is a girl with a little sister.They were both adbandend by there mother and father.Ariana was nine.
Description:Curly brown hair frames her face,Very wide silver eyes and is tall for her age.
Mood:Determined.
Faves:Her little sister,Hannah Montanna and Blue
Detests:Chipmunks,Pink and Airplanes
Story Setting:The Redsdale Train Station
Action!:Ariana gritted her teeth.She had to get on the train to Canada with her sister.If she didn't she would absoultly die.Even if just her sister got on she would be happy.She looked at her little sister and said"Marina,don't let go of my hand."in as calm of a voice she could.She caught a glimpse of her sister nodding.She hoped she could get on that train.

CHARACTER PROFILE:
My Character:Melina Kanka

Character Age:10
Setup:This girl has a big sister.Her big sister is her hero.Melina was five when they were adbandend by there parents.
Description:Straight black hair is up with a pink elastic,Dazziling green eyes and is the normal size for ten-year olds.
Mood:Nervous
Faves:Pink,snow and Miley Cyrus
Detests:Raccons,Cars and Pumpkin
Story Setting:The Redsdale Train Station
Action!:Melina was scared.Her sister was trying to get on a train to Canada with her.She liked the U.S.A.She didn't want to leave.But her sister was making her.And that sister is strong!She also hated trains."What if there is a train crash?"She wondred?Will we die?Should we sit in the front?The back?The middle?And what side!?The left or the right?"Oh,trains are terrifing!"thought Melina.

Re: Redsdale Station
regular_contributor

Sun May 26, 2013 5:04 pm
CHARACTER PROFILE:
My Character: Hunter Jones
Character Age: 17
Setup: He's going to Canada with his little sis, May, and their mom, Jamie.
Description: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, broad-shouldered, muscular, 5'10, 140 lbs.
Mood: Eager to see Canada, and yet at the same time, nervous because he wants to stay close to his family since he's the only guy left, and has a lot of responsibilities. He's also determined to stay close to his mom and little sister, so he can help them out when they need it.
Faves: his family, knowing that anyone he cared about are safe, his friends, helping out, listening to good music, etc.
Detests: anyone that threatens his friends/family, heavy metal, seeing anyone he cared about in danger, etc.
Story Setting: Redsdale Train Station
Action!: As Ariana and Melina were getting on the train, they saw friends of theirs, Hunter and May, with their mom, Jamie.
"Hey, guys!" Ariana said, excited. "Are you going to Canada? We are. I want to figure out why our parents abandoned us." May nodded, and shrugged. Even though she knew that the parents of Aria as May called Ariana and Melina abandoned their kids, May had no clue why.
"No clue, Aria," May said. "I hear it was because of something dangerous. Yeah, right. If so, wouldn't they have told someone in your family why?" Ariana nodded. It did make sense, and no one in her family or close friends knew why she and Melina were abandoned other than the parents.
"That could be possible, but, if it's not that, that's bad parenting. I mean, really? Leaving a 9 year old and a 4 year old without telling any living relatives the reason why? Yeah, I wouldn't do that to my kids if I had any." Hunter said. "Your mom and dad have some explaining to do." Ariana, May, Melina and Jamie nodded. If what May heard wasn't the case, which it most likely wasn't, the mom and dad weren't the greatest parents, considering that they abandoned their own children.

visitor

Tue May 28, 2013 6:20 pm
My Character: Sky
Character Age: 14
Setup: Sky is a sarcastic rebellious loner from Canada with his own problems that runs into Aria, Melina, and Hunter and ends up helping them and falling for Aria.
Description: Tan skin, short spiked blonde hair, green eyes, somewhat athletic build, but still pretty thin, 5'7", 120 lbs.
Mood: Annoyed
Faves: Music, his guitar, red and black, his motorcycle.
Detests: Most people, bad music, pink.
Story Setting: Hanging around the cafe at a Canadian train station.

Karalie Rose: Browncoat and Proud
Take my love, take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.

Mal: "We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
~Firefly
There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.

regular_contributor

Wed May 29, 2013 2:41 pm
BUMP!

visitor

Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm
My Character: Roselynne "Rosy" Collins
Character Age: 17
Setup: Rosy is Hunter's girlfriend (is that ok? she can just be his friend if it isn't ok) who was going to Canada with him.
Description: Wavy long blonde hair with red streaks, dark blue eyes, 5'7", 140 lbs, in shape, a little curvy, light skin.
Mood: Surprised
Faves: Stars and the night sky, roller coasters, music, dogs, her family.
Detests: Snakes, reality shows, soda.
Story Setting: Redsdale Train Station.

Karalie Rose: Browncoat and Proud
Take my love, take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free.

Mal: "We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
~Firefly
There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.

regular_contributor

Thu May 30, 2013 7:05 pm
@greengorilla: sure. I never thought of that. You can start Sky's POV as well as Rosy's if you want.

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:20 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:35 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:59 pm
Hunter's POV
While I was hanging out with my friends, I spotted Rosy, my girlfriend. I wonder how she's doing.
"Hey, Rosy!" I said, as she came up to us. "How's it going?" Rosy smiled, and we hugged, and kissed.
"It's going good," Rosy said. "Just try to slow down, okay? I can't keep up with you guys if you're speeding up!" I looked at May, and nodded. We were trying to catch the train, so we were kind-of speeding up....on foot, that is. I get what Rosy was talking about, though.
"Either that or you need to work out more," I joked. "You seem to be out of breath. Mom brought us some water just in case that were to happen." Rosy laughed, and shook her head.
"I am working out, so you need to slow down since I am not the Flash, or Supergirl, so slow down." Rosy said. "If you don't, I'll have to use those Sketchers that are like roller-skates in order to catch up to you, and you know I have them." Rosy had a point, so my family might as well slow down, before she puts on those Sketchers.
"Oh, just so you know, I was 5 when our parents abandoned us," Melina said. "Still, it is stupid though, right, May?" May nodded, and looked at us.
"Got that right, Mel," May said. "Still, let's go and find out." Ariana nodded, and we got on the train.

After we got on the train, we decided where we were going to be. Mom was behind May, Rosy and I, whereas Melina and Ariana were in the seat next to us.
    "If anything happens, don't worry, sis. You'll be fine, I promise." Ariana said. "We can make it through this. I know we can." Melina gulped, and so did Rosy, May and mom. It was exciting to go to Canada, but there were some drawbacks, like an out of control train and who knows what. I hope we can get to Canada, and alive. If I can't make it out, I hope my friends, mom, May and Rosy do. I'd rather suffer than see them suffer.
    "Listen, if I can't make it out with you guys, just so you know, I really liked hanging out with you guys." Rosy gulped, and looked at me, as well as mom, May, Ariana and Melina.
    "No way," Rosy said. "You-you're not going to die! You can't! How will we cope with this? Plus, I might love your family, but I am not sure how to help them when needed." I looked at everyone, and kissed Rosy.
    "You, Ariana and Melina will do great," I said. "I know you guys will. I'll try my best to help out, and to get out of here if things get out of hand, but you guys should get out before me." Rosy gulped, as well as mom, May, Ariana, and Melina, but Rosy and I were still kissing.

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:42 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:31 pm
Hunter's POV

While we were trying to get to Canada, I could tell that my friends, mom, May, and Rosy were worried. I was too, but I felt that they should get off the train first should anything happen. Suddenly, some guy walks to where Rosy and I are, and starts hitting on her.
    "Hey, there, hot-stuff," the guy said. "Is this your boyfriend over here, or just your friend? If he's one of them, why don't you ditch him for me? I can keep you and your friends safe." Rosy looks at me, and I speak up.
    "Listen, she's real scared, and so are my friends and family. Plus, I've known her longer than you, so I suggest you just leave her alone." I said. "I'm serious. Leave her alone, unless you want to end up in a hospital." I was wondering if this guy was one of those people that flirted with girls and didn't particularly care about what they felt, whereas I do.
    "Yeah, what my brother said," May put in. "She's not interested, so back off!" I looked at May, and high-fived her. Normally she wouldn't have said anything to some loser like him, or if she did, it wouldn't end well, since she might've been by herself, but, luckily, the loser didn't say anything, and May wasn't going to get hurt, or anyone I cared about. I am very protective of those I cared about, and if anyone threatens them, I will do my best to make sure that those people that are harming my friends and family won't get away with it. Suddenly, the train seems to go very fast, and everyone panics, since the train's going out of control. Luckily, the conductor tells the engineer to get the train back on track, and things go well again.

regular_contributor

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:37 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:55 pm
Hunter's POV
    Before I could say anything, that loser still flirts with Rosy. Ugh. I am so going to get in trouble for doing this, but it's either that or let some loser flirt with my girlfriend-or maybe I can do something that'll get him to back off and not get in trouble, but at the same time, everyone freaks out. The train's probably off course again.
    "Uh, any ideas on how to get this train back to normal?" a girl says. "I'm scared." Everyone sighs, especially the flirt. I'll bet he's scared too. I know I am, but maybe I can think of something to get us on track!
    "No," the guy that flirted with Rosy said. "I'm out of here, though. I am leaving, but not without this girl." Rosy sighed, and got up with our friends, mom, and May. After that, we all headed to where the engineer was.

When we got to where the engineer was, we also saw some criminals, and they were pretty tough. I should've realized this before, but then I remembered something. I had some other friends of mine on the train as well and they might be able to help out!
      "Hey, uh, whatever you're thinking Hunter, I suggest you do it now," Rosy said, nervous. "That'll be great!" I looked at May, and we remembered that Clara, Carly and the rest of our friends were on this as well, and Clara could help, as well as Carly and the rest of them. I texted them, and, luckily, they were on their way.
      "Hope this works," I told myself. "If not, who knows what'll happen." Rosy sighed, and gulped.

When Clara, Carly, River and the rest of my friends got here, I was relieved and also nervous, since they could get hurt, maybe killed, though relieved because I couldn't deal with this situation by myself and I needed a lot of backup. I was lucky to get some, because, if anything, a lot of people are going to get hurt-maybe killed-on this train.

regular_contributor

Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 pm
Aria's POV
    Shoot. I can't believe this. My friends and I are on some train that could end up falling off a cliff. I should probably get some more help-maybe Trixie can help. She'll know what to do, I think. Her dad is a lawyer after all, so I would assume she'd have some ideas. Plus, I think she's on this train as well. She is, after all, a cousin, and has a driver's license as well as other stuff. I hope she's here.
    "Hey, Aria, Mel, need some help?" a familiar voice asked. "I may not be able to read minds, but I can read expressions and all, since I have two parents that are lawyers." It's got to be Trixie. She's the only person I know that has a lawyer mom and a lawyer dad!
    "Yeah. The train's going off track, and we're dealing with some nut-jobs that might be responsible for this. Plus, a lot of people could get killed. Any ideas on how to stop this?" Trixie thought about it, and came up with a plan.
    "Well, we can always try to analyze the situation and possibly go along with them so we can get closer to what they're trying to hide in this train." Trixie said. "As for the other part, I think we should let the police handle that, or anyone who's god at hand-on-hand combat." I nodded. That seemed to make sense, and the only people I knew that were good at that were Hunter, Clara, Kent, Sam, and anyone else you could think of, since they seemed to be the best candidates.
    "Makes sense," I agreed. "Question is, though, what if these freaks have guns?" Trixie sighed. That would be a mega problem if these freaks had guns-and a real bad one at that, since if they did, a lot of innocent lives were at risk.
    "Good point, Aria." Trixie replied. "That might be a problem the police, FBI or CIA would have to deal with. If I'm correct, the people on this train are smuggling a lot of illegal stuff, which could be harmful, so maybe the CIA could deal with this." I nodded. That seemed to be likely, and maybe we can tell someone to call the CIA or whatever.

While we were still on the train, a lot of people were screaming, since it looked like we were going to end up getting killed since we were dealing with some nut-jobs. Great. I was going to find out why mom and dad left, and this happens. I might not live to see the day.

regular_contributor

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:15 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:34 pm
CHARACTER PROFILE:
My Character: Beatrix (Trixie) Rogers
Character Age: 19
Setup: She is one of Aria's cousins, and is willing to help out when needed. Plus, her parents are lawyers, so she'd be able to get into cases.
Description: Brown hair, blue eyes, somewhat broad-shouldered, muscular, glasses, 5'4. Aria is almost as tall as her.
Mood: Nervous, but willing to help out.
Faves: her friends and family, mysteries, helping out, things going well, technology, etc.
Detests: things not going well, criminals, technical glitches, not being able to solve a mystery, etc.
Story Setting: She's currently on one of the trains that her cousins and friends are on.
Action!: Oh, great. Just what I needed. Wouldn't you know, my cousins, friends and I end up on a train-with some freaks that are probably doing who knows what-and we're going to crash, on our way to Canada. Ugh. I should probably call dad about this. He might be able to get Jodie, one of his lawyer friends, to help out. She's pretty cool. I know she's in Canada, so she might be able to get her brother, Drake, to help out as well, since I think he's with the Canadians-no, wait, that's Stefan. Drake's with dad-hey, I got it! Dad can tell Drake to call Jodie, to call Stefan! Genius!
"Hey, uh, any ideas, Trixie?" Carly asks. "If so, we could use some." I nod, and explain. After I finish, I get the feeling it might not work from them.
"Uh, you do realize that there's a chance that Jodie's brother, Stefan, might not be able to help if we do get to Canada since we'd be dead, right?" asked Melina. "Don't get me wrong, I want to live, but, if you look at it, there's a chance that these freaks will kill us, no matter what we do or don't do." Aria nods, and looks at me.
"I'm with Mel on this, Trixie," Aria replied. "I want to live, as much as the next person, but what're the odds it'll happen?" I sigh, and still call dad, and after a while, hang up. Hopefully my plan would work.
"Maybe we should get the CIA," Hunter replies. "They might know what to do with these people." I nod, and inform the engineer to call the CIA, but it doesn't go so well, so I decide to let Hunter do it.

After a long ride, I could tell everyone-even that flirtatious dork that Hunter doesn't particularly like-is screaming, or trying to stay calm, even though they're freaking out on the inside.
    "Okay, what to do, what to do....." I muttered to myself. "It looks like we might need another plan just in case this one turns into a pancake." Everyone nods, and we each try to come up with a plan, though we end up with nothing. Great. Just what we needed. A group of people without a backup plan. Looks like we might need a miracle if we're to stop a group of smugglers.

regular_contributor

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:26 pm
Melina's POV
    I can't believe this. We're on a train with a group of smugglers, and there's a chance we'd die. I want to live, but what're the odds it'll happen?
    "Hey, uh, guys, if anyone knows how we can get off this train without, say for instance, being killed, I'd like to hear them, since I'm starting to freak out." I said. "I don't particularly like trains, and no, I am not claustrophobic, since I'm used to closed spaces, but I don't want to die!" Everyone nods, and looks at me.
    "Hey, we don't either, but if I'm correct, out of all of us, there might be one person that'll have an idea to get out alive, and, well, let's just say this person might have some serious anger-management issues and not the best person you'd want to tick off, since if you did, for starters, threaten his friends, family and girlfriend, as well as innocent lives, you're pretty much toast." Carly said. I gulped. I had a feeling she was talking about Hunter, since Kent didn't have a girlfriend, and if I'm correct, Clara had someone, I believe. I wasn't sure, though, but, anyways, Hunter wasn't the guy you'd want to mess with, and I am pretty sure that, if you did, well, you'd totally regret it. I'll bet that, if it were a bunch of aliens, they might not live to see the day. If I'm correct, which I am pretty darn sure I am, when he gets super mad, he sounds exactly like Bruce Banner, and, believe me, it's freaky enough when I see intense situations in movies-but to have a friend of yours sound like a comic book character? Freaky.

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm
Trixie's POV
    I was starting to get nervous when those smugglers held out guns. Shoot. We are so dead....unless someone manages to get us out of here, of course. I may be a future detective, as I have relatives that are lawyers and detectives, but going up against guys with real guns? I'm dead. I can do a water gun, or a laser gun, but the guns I'm seeing-we're dead.
    "Uh, shouldn't we-" I started to say. Mel nodded, and looked at us.
    "Let's get out of here!" Mel shouted at the top of her lungs. Carly nodded, as well as Aria and the rest of our friends.
    "You won't get out of here anytime soon," one of the smugglers said. "The entrance outside is blocked, as well as the entrance here." Uh-oh. That's not good. If we can't get out, we'll die!
    "I assume we can't get out, but, you can, since one of your partners would let you get out, right?" asked Selena. "Makes sense, don't you think?" Oh, boy. For a prankster, there's no way she'd get anything out of this freak, besides being an awesome persuader.
    "Listen, girl. We're getting out, and no one-not even you-will escape before we do and I'm not telling you why you won't escape before we do!" the first smuggler said.
      We sighed, and went back to our seats, nervous, though at the same time, wondering if there was a bomb on this train. If so, someone would have to deactivate it in order for everyone to get off this train safely.
      "Hey, uh, Aria, there's a chance that we might have a bomb on this train that one of us will have to deactivate." I said. "We should probably check it out, and, if so, one of us might have to stop it. Maybe I could, but I'm not sure." Aria nods, and, before we could say anything, it looks our chances of living are slim, since it looks as if I was correct.
      "We need to stop this bomb from activating," Hunter replies. "If we don't, a lot of innocent people would die." I nod, and we get up, trying to find the bomb.

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:39 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:20 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:43 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:49 pm
BUMP!

new

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:00 pm
Name: Trent Mitchell Age: 13 Works for: IKSA (International Kids Security Agency) Agent number: 310 Current Situation: Looking to save a train with 550 people on it. Action: Ready to break open train in 3, 2, 1. (breaks door open) IKSA! Drop all weapons! You! (Motions to passenger) Yes? What is the current situation? Well there is currently a bomb that could go off at any second, and there are people with guns that could kill us. Hmm, that sounds fun. (Motions to the 12 Agents also with him) You eight! Go find that bomb! You four! Take those guns out! I also heard that this train is off course. I will take care of that myself. (leaves)

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:45 pm
Hunter's POV
I started to wonder if these agents could find the bomb and knock out these thugs, since they seemed to be pretty strong. If anything ever happens to my friends and family as well as innocent people-those thugs won't get away with it!
"Uh, Trixie, do you by any chance know these agents?" asked Melina. "They don't look familiar to me." Trixie shook her head, and looked at us.
"I only know Jodie, Drake and Stefan as well as you guys." Trixie said. "These people are unfamiliar to me." Aria nods, and before any of us could say anything, we see Stefan and Jodie. Okay, I wonder how they got here right when there's a chance we could get killed.

While Stefan, Jodie, Trixie and the rest of us were trying to find the bomb with the 8 other agents, things didn't go as planned, since a lot of them got knocked out, as well as my friends. I was lucky I didn't get knocked out, but at the same time, I was worried since if I couldn't deactivate the bomb, a lot of innocent people on this train would die. Hopefully I could find the bomb and stop it before it's too late.
    "I hope this works," I told myself. "If I can't get to the bomb, we're in trouble." I looked at one of the agents, and we decided that I should probably do this, since I was the only person not knocked out, and he was steering.
    "Good luck," the agent said. "If you do well, you'd be a great agent for the CIA. I am thinking about being a CIA agent when I grow up, and if you survive, I can go to the CIA and recommend you." I nod, and reply back.
    "That would be cool, I'll admit, but also dangerous, since I am close to my friends and family, I might not be able to hide secrets from them. I will do my best, and even if I was in the CIA, there's a chance that they might be in real danger and they'd have to know." The agent nods, and, after our conversation, I leave and look for the bomb.

I hope the CIA gets here. I know I called them, but what are the odds they'll get here on time? Also, if they get here at all, we might be dead, and as much as I want the CIA to get here, I have to find this bomb and stop it once and for all. If I don't, a lot of innocent people could get killed, and I don't want that to happen. I have to do whatever it takes in order to find this bomb and stop it, even though it means risking my life. I'd rather get killed than my friends and family get killed. I don't want them to get killed. I'd do whatever I can to make sure my friends and family were safe.

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:09 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:57 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:43 pm
BUMP!

new

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 pm
Trent's POV "Well this is interesting." I looked at the train's future course if I didn't act. "Cliff. Okay train time to turn. ( tries to turn train) Rats. Jonathan! Get the shard out of here! Now!" I tried further to turn the train away from it's doom.

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:34 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:52 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 pm
bump!

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:17 pm
Trixie's POV
Gah! What the heck was I thinking? We're SO dead! There is no solution to find that bomb and get our skins out of here! Dang it, dang it, dang it! Man, I wish I was Nancy Drew. She might have ideas to not only save HER skin-but find the bomb and get her friends off this train.
"Hello, Huston to Trixie, Huston to Trixie, calling Trixie, calling Trixie, you there?" Carly asked. I sighed, and looked at her.
"How're we supposed to get out of here if we can't find the bomb?" I asked. "And also, how the heck are we supposed to get off the train after we find the bomb-if we find it when, at the same time, the train's off course?" Carly shrugged.
"Don't look at me," Carly said. "Ask someone who's an expert in like trains or something."
"Well, we could-" Melina started to say. We looked at her, and heard something.
"Sounds like a scream." I said. "Maybe from one of the passengers." Selena nodded, and went to calm them down, Alex following behind.

regular_contributor

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:30 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:09 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 pm

Trixie's POV

I looked around and started to wonder if we were ever going to get out of here. There was a slight chance that we could end up in a situation as bad as this one and could probably end up dead, which seemed to be pretty likely, and I was starting to wonder if there w as a chance that we might end up in a positon that we might end up dying, and I am so not in the mood for that, so we should probably find that bomb soon, since I am starting to wonder if the IKSA could probably end up not being very good at this, since there is a chance that I might have to let someone like Hunter, Stefan or Jodie handle this since I have a sneaky suspicion that things might end up going south due to what I'm seeing, and it doesn't look very good so far. Hunter looked at Rosy and then me and nodded since he had a suspicon that there was a chance that we might have to handle this situation ourselves since thre was a chance that the IKSA might not be very helpful in the situation that we are dealing with.

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:07 am

(Warning from Katie- this is for advanced audiences!!)

Hunter's POV

I looked at Roslyn, Trixie, Selena, and everyone else and was trying to do my best to come up with a plan in order to get off the train without dying though there wwas a chance that it wasn't going to be easy since I had a sneaky suspicion that things might not go as planned and I don't want to lose anyone I cared about or see innocent lives get lost, so there has to be a way for us to get off this train without dying though it might not be as easy as it sounds since the thugs on the train are making it harder for us to get off the train, though a lot of us want to get out of here alive. I hope we do get out of here alive, but I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of things are going to happen before we do make it out of here alive.

Trixie looks at us and then Selena and asks her if she has any ideas to help us get off the train alive but I have a feeling that, even though Selena's a prankster, she might not be able to come up with a plan that could help us get out of this situation as much as she wanted to, since this is a pretty tough situation to get out of and it might take a long time for us to get off this train.

"I don't," Selena says. "I wish I did, but I don't. I'm sorry, Trixie, but I don't have a plan that could help us in the current situation that we're in." Trixie sighs, and tries to come up with a plan. I decide to try to come up with a plan too, and notice that one of the thugs was grabbing May and put a gun near her forehead. I looked at the guy and grabbed one of the guns so that I could use it just in case I had to defend May.

"Let her go," I told the guy holding May hostage. "Or else." The guy laughed and looked at me.

"Or else what?" he asked. I then looked at May and saw her scared face. I was scared too, but I knew that I had to do my best to protect her. 

"I will kill you," I said. "I mean it. Let her go, or I will kill you." The guy laughed, and looked at me. Instictively, I shot the gun, hoping that I won't hit May, though there was a chance that I might, but I didn't want to injure May, since I would feel responsible for her injuries. Luckily, May wasn't shot, but there were several thugs on this train, so there was a chance that it might take a long time for us to get off this train. 

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:52 am

Hunter's POV

I looked at everyone and started to wonder if there was a chance that we might not get out off the train but wanted to do my best since I felt that I should try to keep my friends and family safe, not to mention the fact that there was a lot of people on this train that could die and I didn't want that to happen so I should probably try to find the bomb before it's too late and it goes off. 

I looked at Trixie and was hoping that she would have a plan in order to stop the thugs from succeeding but had a sneaky suspicion that she didn't since there was a chance that she might not be able to come up with a good plan in order to get everyone off of this train.

"We might have to use what we know if we're to get off of this train with everyone," Trixie pointed out. "And that might be our best chance of surviving." Carly, Selena, Alex and the rest of us looked at her and nodded, since there was a chance that there might not be any other options.

"We might have to if we're going to get everyone out of here as well as ourselves," I replied. "And we might have to be clever in order get off of this train since there is a chance that the thugs might make it pretty hard for us." Trixie nodded and we all decided to try to get everyone off of the train the best we could in order to survive. 

new

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:05 am

I swear I see these awesome RPs too late. 

Name: Briar Chalice

Mood: Afraid

Setup: A dancer who is going to Quebec, Canada because a very prestigious school accepted her and her brother Liam. Their parents let them go.

Description: Straight, Strawberry blonde hair with aqua died tips (Liam prank) always in a high ponytail or braid. Blue eyes, large black glasses, braces, hearing aid, 5'0, 99lbs.

Faves: Her brother, HP, Cinder, PJO, sushi, dancing, Dance Moms.

Detests: Twilight, liver, airplanes.

Story Setting: The Train Station before anyone came.

Name: Liam Chalice

Setup: A musician who wants to be an actor. Going to a prestigious school in Canada. 

Description: Straight, brown hair with red hair front, a mustache, 5'11, glasses, 132lbs.

Mood: Relieved

Action! (Before anyone came.

Liam's POV

I walked up to the train and almost got inside before my sister, Briar decided to interrupt. "Liam, don't you think we should wait a bit?" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, we'll be fine!" Briar with her terrible issues. "Ugh, Liam! You never listen to me! It's all about you!" Then she turned her hearing aid down. "BRIAR!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the train and into a seat. "Can't you stop being a brat for once and listen to me?" Then I saw black. 

After a while.

I woke up to people looking at me. One seemed like a male and about three more females? Ugh, I couldn't see. "Who are you?" What appeared to be the man said. "I-I'm Liam." A girl, who look young whispered screamed. "Omgosh! Liam Hemsworth?" I rolled my eyes, at least I had the power to move my eyes. "No, Liam Chalice."  Then I remembered. Where was my sister? "Wait, is Briar with you?" They all seemed confused. "No," again, the male. "Well, my name is Hunter. They're Roslyn, Trixie, Selena, and May."   I tried to be optimistic. "Well, howdy" I stood up and saw a black bag. in the back of the room. "Do you know what's in the bag?" The small one spoke up. "Well, while I almost died, I heard that guy saying that he was going to "put some bombs in the bag with the girl."   

I freaked. I ran back there and saw about three thugs leaning against a wall. "Ooh, more people. Looks promising."

Briar's POV

I am inside a bag. With bombs. I am in a position that makes me happy I am, one; female and two; flexible. I hear people talking. Some women are screaming, maybe some other people, and two males. Then I listened to a thug saying something else. "Yo, man, back off or I'm gonna take her out." That is so a Jersey accent! Not my priorities! 

The best thing happened. Someone stepped on my ear and my hearing aid broke! I screamed of course, and someone stepped on me. Which made me shut up. Regardless, the hearing aid was the perfect tool to rip the bag since it was so sheer. I took off the aid and cut the bag. I put my aid back on and crawled out. Thankfully the hearing part still worked.  There was only one guy now. I saw no one else. Hopefully, no one saw me. 

I walked up close to the man and kicked him in the middle. He screamed and fell to the floor.I quickly stuffed the bag with a couple of stray guns and ran to Liam.

He hugged me. "Thank god, thank god. Oh my gosh, thank you" 

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Trixie's POV

I looked at Hunter and noticed that he was worried about us since there was a good chance that we might not be able to get off of this train anytime soon which would not be good since if we don't get off of the train, we'd most likely die and I'm sure none of us want to die since I know I don't.

Selena and Alex came back and looked at us, wondering if we had a plan to stop the bomb from going off and to get off of the train. I sighed and looked at them. I wanted to come up with a plan but I couldn't since I had a felling that things might get pretty bad.

Hunter must've had that feeling too as well as Roslyn since they looked at me and wanted to come up with a good plan in order to stop the bomb and get off of the train as well as stop the thugs though I don't think it'll be easy to do it.

Hunter looked around and noticed the guy that was flirting with Roslyn and had a sneaky suspicion that the flirt might not care about her safety as much as he did, since I know that Hunter is very protective of those he cares about and would do anything for their safety unlike the flirt who would most likely exchange Roslyn"s safely for his own in my opinion.

The flirt looked at us and tried to get Roslyn to ditch Hunter and be with him, though she tried to ditch the flirt but I had a feeling it wasn't going to be easy to ditch him. I decided to give her a hand and try to get the flirt off her back but it most likely wasn't going to be easy to get the flirt away from her. 

"I'm not interested in you," Roslyn told the flirt. "I have a boyfriend and he cares about me very much as well as his family and our friends."! I!looked at her and nodded in agreement. 

I hope this guy leaves us alone but there is a chance that we might be stuck with him whether we like it or not.

"Leave us alone," Hunter said. "I mean it. I don't want to fight, but if I have to, I will and I will send you to a hospital if you ever sell out my friends, family and girlfriend to those thugs in exchange for your life so I suggest you stay away from us."  The flirt looked at us and nodded, leaving us alone. I don't know how Hunter did it, but he did.

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Trixie's POV

i looked at everyone and started to wonder if we were going to get off of this train since a lot of smugglers were on it and making iit hard for us to get off due to the fact that they were very dangerous which made things pretty difficult. Rosy and Hunter looked at me and had a worried look on their faces since Hunter wondered if we were going to survive and Rosy just wanted all of us to get off the train even if there was a good chance that we might die.

"I'm sure the CIA will get here," said Rosy. "We just need to believe it." I looked at Rosy and nodded, hoping that they will get here on time but I had a sneaky suspicion that they might be too late by the time they got here.

"I hope so too Rosy," Hunter replied. "I just have a sneaky suspicion that they might be too late by the time they get here." Rosy looked at him and started to hug him since she was really scared for us because she didn't want to lose us.  I know Hunter is scared for us since he cares a lot about us but I know that Rosy doesn't want to lose him since they are dating after all.

I decided to try to come up with a plan to stop the smugglers, get off the train and find the bomb. I had a feeling that the smugglers might make it harder for us to find the bomb and get off the train but I am not going to give up. Hunter looked at me and had a feeling that it wasn't going to be easy but was willing to try to find the bomb and get off the train no matter how hard it was going to be. Rosy looked at me and tried to reassure me that everything would be alright though I had a suspicion that things weren't a going to be alright unless we found the bomb and stopped the smugglers.

regular_contributor

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Trixie's POV

I decided to try to coem up with a plan to sotp the smugglers on the train from hurting a lot of people on the train though it wasn't going to be easy since there was a chance that they could probably figure out what I was up to and use it agaisnt me and I don't want that to happen so I would need to be pretty clever if I were to stop them from succeeding in their plan/ I looked at my friends and wondered if they had any ideas that could help though I had a sneaky suspicion that they didn't have any ideas that could help and decided to try to come up with one on my own though it wasn't going to be easy due to the fact that I wasn't the genius amongst our group. 

Kenzie must've noticed what aWAS GOING ON SINCE she also had a feeling that things weren't going to be easy and tried to come up with a plan too though she also had a feeling that it was definateluy not going to be easy to come up with a olan to stop the smugglers but  worth it since none of us wanted innocent lives to be lost, and we also didn't want to die so we had to come up with a decent plan to prevent that from happening though it wasn't going to be as easy as it seemed. 

"We might need to try to find the bomb before things get real bad," said Alex. "If we don't, a lot of innocent lives could be lost." I nodded, and looked at her along with our other friends and wondered where exactly the bomb could be. For all we knew, it could be anywhere on this train.

"We're also going to have to figure out how to get it to go back on course since it's going to crash," Ariana pointed out. I nodded in agreement/

"True that, Aria," I replied. "But there's a chance that the smugglers might make it pretty hard for us to get it back on course." Ariana nods in agreement, and we all try to find the bomb and figure out how to get the train back on course though it wasn't going to be easy. 

new

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Liam's POV 

After rescuing my sister, (okay, others helped), I decided to talk to Hunter about getting our butts off this train. "Hunter?" He turned around with a scowl on his face. "What? We're trying to find a way out of here!" I rolled my eyes. "I know that! I'm trying to help you." 

"Oh, okay."  Then it hit me. That one girl I think her name was Trixie. She was quite cute, but... she seemed older. Way older. She probably had a girlfriend.  

"Liam, what's the plan?"

Briar's POV.  (I made a mistake on her age, she's 13, not 12.

I decided to explore the train with Liam gone. Then I saw this kid. He seemed cute. Nice at least.

"Liam! Oh, hey future adults!" Referring to Hunter and Liam, I giggled. "Liam turns 18 in May. So you need a plan? Our stop is pretty close. So, since the train guy should be close to our station in about a day, according to my Samsung." I brought my voice down to a whisper. "We can get off there. A bus should be there to pick us up. All we have to do is eliminate one person. The driver, (is that what the train driver's called?) who would be one of the thugs!" 

"But, Briar. Our bus goes to our school. The rest of these people aren't going to LIVE here. The only reason why we're going now is because I'm almost old enough to live legally in an apartment!"

"Trixie can rent a hotel."

Then Hunter spoke "My mom can rent one too."

"There! I'm a GENIUS!"

regular_contributor

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Hunter's POV

I looked at Liam and Trixie, and was hoping to find a way off this train before we all end up dying. I hope we manage to get off this train soon, but there's a chance that it might not hapen due to the fact that the thugs on this train are making it harder for us to leave.

Trixie looked at us and was probably hoping if we could come up with a plan in order to stop the thugs from succeeding in bombing this train so that everyone on this train including us would die.

"Briar, we might have to figure out a way to find the bomb since there is a chance that this train could go off anytime soon and we also need to figure out how to get it back on course if we end up in a situation where it looks like we might die." Liam told Briar. I nodded in agreement. There's a chance that we might need to find the bomb and get this train back on course if we're going to survive.

"We might need to figure out a way to get this train n course again as well as stop the thugs and get rid of the bombs," I said. "If we don't, we might die." Trixie nods and looks at us.

"Yeah, but the smugglers could probably do a lot of stuff to us that we don't want or probably try to make us do something that we don't want to do if we want to live," Trixie replied. "Also, we haven't found the bombs yet, so it might be difficult finding them." Selena nods in agreement and looks at her.

"True, but we should get someone to help us in the situation that we are in since I doubt any of us want to die so I suggest we look for someone that can help us in the current situation that we are in, and make sure that they're trustworthy," said Selena. "If we don't, who knows what'll happen." Selena had a point but I wondered if there was a chance that things could get pretty weird from then on.

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:15 am

Trixie's POV

I looked at everyone and wondered what we should do to get off this train since there is a chance that the smugglers could probably try to eliminate us as well as a bunch of other people on this train, and I am so not in the mood for that. We need to find the bomb and stop it as well as stop these smugglers from eliminating us, though it won't be easy due to the fact that they are not going to let us get off of this train.

"One of the smugglers could knock out the engineer and probably eliminate him as well as the rest of us should we try to stop him from getting the train to some place that could be a dangerous one," I said. "And we might need to try to find all of the bombs and try to get these smugglers off this train so that we can at least try to stop them from eliminating all of us." Everyone nodded and tried to find all of the bombs so that we could try to stop them from going off and, hopefully, get off the train.

Liam looks at us as well as Briar and they notice one of the bags that was ripped that Briar was in had a bomb in it. I look at Hunter and see if he can deactivate it. I hope he can. If so, that means that he'd be able to save everyone on this train.

"Hunter, can you deactivate the bomb? If so, that'd be great." I said. "If not, well, it was nice knowing you." Hunter looks at me and shrugs.

"I don't know, Trixie, but I can try.." Hunter said. "If I don't make it, please take care of my mom and May for me." I looked at him like he was nuts. It was his responsibility! Not mine.

"Dude, it's your responisibility to look after them since your dad died," I replied back. "Not mine." Hunter nods, but still looks at me.

"I know, but I want you to take care of them if I don't make it." Hunter said. I looked at him and wondered if there was a chance that any of us would make it out alive. I hope so, but I was starting to wonder that it might not happen.

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Trixie"s POV

I looked at my friends and started to wonder if there was a chance that the smugglers might get away. I hope we can get off this train but I am starting to wonder if there is a chance that we might not be able to get off this train as much as we want to. I know my cousins, friends and I do as well as Liam and Briar but there might be a possibility of us not makings it out alive.

Hunter looked at me and was wondering if the smugglers could possibly get away with getting the train off course and bombing it. I'm starting to wonder that myself, since it seemed like a possibility that the smugglers could get away with doing those things as much as we don't want it to happen.

Rosy looked at me as well as our friends, Hunter, Liam and Briar in a concerned kind of way. I wanted to be able to come up with a good plan to get off the train but I had a sneaky suspicion that it might not be easy to get off this train.

"We might have to try to see if the engineer is knocked out, since, if he's knocked out, we can pour water on him, tell him what's going on and hope the CIA arrives in time to handle the situation," said Selena. I nodded in agreement, but wondered if there was a chance that the smugglers might figure out what we were up to.

"There is a chance that the smugglers might figure out what we're up to, you know, Selena," I said. "I mean, I don't want that to happen but there is a chance that it might despite the fact that we don't want it to." Selena nods, and tried to come up with a good plan like the rest of us. Hunter and Liam look at me as well as Briar and I hope they have a good plan to get us off this train.

new

Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Trent's POV

Well this is just great. The train may be saved for the moment, but the bad guys are still onboard. Then I saw backup. And on one of it's shoulders was a red ITSA logo. Styles.

"Long time no see. Looks like you are having fun."

I could tell his sarcastic tone. But why in the world was ITSA, IKSA's big brother in the agency world.

"And why would the leader of ITSA be here?"

Styles simply stated, in the most robotic tone I have heard,

"Reed's on the train."

Those four words stated why he was here. Reed, Styles' arch enemy. Connor Reed was famous for war across the globe. But wasn't he dead as of 3 months ago? Styles explained.

"It seems that he survived by using a teleportation portal. He hacked into the drone cams, saw his base on there, and quickly considered new housing options. We have to move. I have heard there is a bomb on the train. What is that situation?"

"Unknown sir. Some non agent seems to be helping in that situation. But we have no idea on that section of this mission. We bette-"

I was cut off by a door slam open. Reed. Styles turned to me.

"Check on that bomb situation. I sent a bomb squad led by Sarah Moreland to assist in that operation. Johnathan is being sent off the train to check to see if there is any damage to the outside. I'll handle Reed. Assuming he will let you pass."

"Fine Styles. I assume since we haven't dueled the past 3 months, you are ready to see if this is the fight that it ends."

Styles nodded towards both of us. I ran past Reed and into the cabin. Time to check on that bomb issue. Styles and Reed began fighting behind me.

regular_contributor

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Hunter's POV

I looked around and noticed that one of the thugs was targeting my family, friends and girlfriend. I really hated that. That thug better stay away from everyone I care about.

"Let them go," I demanded. "Now. I mean it. Let them go." The thug laughed and looked at me like I was joking, but Trixie just looked at him like he was not getting that I was giving this guy a threat.

"Uh, dude, you do realize that you just got a threat, right?" asked Trixie. "If not, you're going to find out the hard way. If so and you just think he's joking, he's not. He's dead serious, so I'd listen to him if I were you." Rosy, May, Selena, mom and the rest of my friends nodded in agreement but wondered if there was a chance that it might not go so well.

There were still a lot of thugs on this train, so I would have to do my best in order to protect my friends and family. I ran to them to see if they were okay. I swear, if any of them were harmed in any way, I would've made sure that whoever did it would not get away with it! It's one thing if someone is being a jerk or an annoying flit, but if someone threatens or harms anyone that I personally care about, I will not let them get away with it.

"Is anyone okay?" I asked as I got to them. "I swear, if any of you were harmed in any way, I would've made sure that whoever did it would not have gotten away with it!" Trixie looks at me and nods.

"Yeah, we're fine." Trixie said. "We just need to find the bombs and figure out how to get off of this train" I nodded, but was wondering if there was  chance that it might not happen.

new

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Liam's POV

(I meant Liam thought Trixie had a boyfriend. Not girlfriend. 

I told Briar to scope the premises while I watched Hunter try and disarm the bomb. "So, there's a tiny little timer here." I looked up, "Well, how much more time do we have?" He frowned and sighed. "An hour." I slumped in a seat. How are we supposed to disarm the bomb now? Hunter got to work and I read the manual.

Briar's POV

I looked around the train for a while. Hopefully to map out where some thugs were and potential exits. I took out my iPad and drew out a plan. 

"Caboose, Dining room, seating arrangements, Conductor's booth, and driving area!" 

"From my data, we have 3 guards in each place except for seating and driving area. Those have 5. There's a hatch on the roof of the dining room.  So we'd in case you can't get the bomb, all we have to do is get the guards in the dining room and throw that bomb out without any other guard seeing us." I said all of this to the older kids, which made me feel pretty proud of myself. 

"Smart girl," said Trixie. I nodded. "If we do get the bomb then we'd wait for tomorrow; right before the train stop. Before that, we get ALL the potential enemies and stop the train. Getting it back a course won't be a necessity because the train has been on track this whole time."

Hunter and Liam were still trying to disarm the bomb.

@technologygirl I'm sorry I haven't been doing the other RP's I've been having a lot of head pains lately.

regular_contributor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:59 pm

@mermaidathena: I hope your head gets better. 

regular_contributor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Hunter's POV

I looked around as I was trying to disarm the bomb and noticed that one of the terrorists was targeting May. I couldn't believe this. That's my sister! I swear, if she's harmed in any way, they will not get away with it! 

"Let her go," I demanded. "Now. Or else." The terrorist looked at me and so did May and Trixe. I could tell that May was scared and that Trixie was probably thinking something on the lines of "swell, just what we needed. Some idiotic terrorist targeting May. What an idiot." or something to that effect.

"Or else what?" the terrorist asked me. Trixie looked at him and facepalmed herself like he was the biggest idiot yet.

"You really don't want to know," she said. "Trust me. You don't." The terrorist looked at her and laughed.

"Oh, I do," he said. Trixie sighed, and looked at him, then at me. Selena looks at me too as well as Rosy and I could tell Selena's ready to use her pranking skills which might not be so helpful in a situation like this one, and that Rosy was scared, but May was scared too. I had to do my best to protect anyone I cared about. I swear, if any of them were harmed in any way, I would've made sure that the person responsible would not get away with it!

Trixie gives me the "dude, think of something fast or May's going to get hurt" look.  I look at her in agreement but wondered if there was a chance that things might not go so well. 

"I will hurt you." I said, starting to lose my cool.  The terrorist still looks at me and laughed. I swear, if he ever, and I mean ever harms May in any way, I will make sure that he pays for it!

The terrorist still targeted my sisterI then decided to use everything I knew from football to stop this guy, since I was not going to let him harm May. I have every right to protect someone that I care about. It's one thing if they're just being annoying and all that, but if they ever threaten or harm someone I care about in any way, I will make sure that they don't get away with it. 

new

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Briar's POV

May was in serious danger. I've been stuck in a bag this whole time, so I'm not sure what to do.

The bag! I remember Liam had gone to the bathroom the bag was behind the terrorist, I have to motion to the bag so he can give it to Hunter. Just then the IKSA people came. 

I face palmed. Great, these people are just going to get in the way of things.  "IKSA agent. Special agent Trent. I scooted past  the terrorist and to the IKSA agent. "Listen kid. I don't know where you've been, but you're NOT helping!

Liam's POV

I came back to the bathroom to see a terrorist holding up May. I groaned. "Psst, Hunter the bag." He moved back and took one, I saw my sister walk away while some agent stares at her. 

Briar's POV (again)

I storm off after having some fight with an agent. How dare he come in and mess up my whole operation. I had a nice CLEAN plan! I'm sure this "Reed" person isn't the leader. He keeps on acting as if there's only one person on the train. 

I couldn't go far without stopping. Too many guards. "Listen, chick," I turned around. "No, YOU listen. I won't have some half-wit invading my plan. I know EXACTLY what I'm doing and I don't need your help." He took a step closer. "You're working for the enemy aren't you?" I stuttered. "W-what?! No, I'm not! Maybe you're the enemy!" Then he punched my eye!

I gasped and ran to Liam and Hunter. May was sitting with Trixie and the terrorist had left. 

"Briar, what did you do?"

regular_contributor

Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Trixie's POV

Briar looked at us like we were complete idiots, though I was starting to wonder if there was a chance that she came up with some idiotic plan that made matters worse. 

"I tried to come up with a plan in order to stop the terrorists, duh," replied Briar. I looked at her like her plan was the stupidest plan in the history of stupid plans, and saw the terrorist come back and hold May hostage.

"Now what're we gonna do?" I replied. "We're on a train that's off course with some agents that could make things harder for us, there's a bunch of bombs on the train and one of the terrorists is holding a friend of mine hostage, and could probably hurt her." Selena nodded and tried to use what she knew in order to get the terrorist to let go of May, though I had a feeling that it was going to fall flat on her face.

"Hey, dude, you might want to let go of her or else one of my friends is going to probably use what he knew if anything bad happens to his sister," Selena said. I looked at Selena like that was the stupiest attempt yet, and wondered if Hunter would do a better job.

Liam looked at the situation and then at Briar, wondering what he should do. I looked at Selena and then at Hunter, thinking that he was May's best chance of surviving. Hunter looked back then at the terrorist, like he pretty much lost his cool with May being in danger.

"Let her go or I will hurt you," Hunter told him. "I mean it." The terrorist laughed and I tried to use my skills in order get May out of the position that she was currently in, but started to wonder if there was a chance that they might fall flat, due to the fact that I was dealing with some clever terrorists. 

Hunter then decided to use his football skills and tackle the guy though that wasn't working from my perspective, so he decided to protect May, even though there was a chance that she might be injured, which was something that none of my friends would want to happen since she's a cool girl, and I know Hunter would feel responsible for her injuries. 

Hunter's POV

I couldn't believe this. May was in danger and I didn't know how to get her out of the situation that she was currently in. There was a lot of terrorists on this train, including the one that was holding May hostage, and I didn't know how to get her out of the situation she was in. I hope I can save her life, but I don't know if I can.

Trixie looks at the terrorist then at me, probably wondering if I will be able to get May out of this situation. I hope so too, since I don't want to see someone I care about get hurt. I have to protect them. It's my responsibility.

I then see the terrorist get up and try to grab May in a position where she wouldn't be able to breathe, which really got me mad, so I decided to use everything I knew in order to prevent that from happening, even though there was a chance that I might not be that succesful. 

Rosy looks at me and tries her best to help get May out of the situation that she's in as well, but isn't that succesful, though she still loves May like a little sister that she never had before.  I then notice Liam looking at me as well as Briar and wonder if I wouldn't be able to get May out of this situation after all, until I use all of my inner-strength to help me save May. 

After the situation with May, I then decide to keep an eye out for more terrorists that might be a danger to her as well as mom, Rosy and all of my friends. 

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Ariana's POV

I looked around and noticed that one of my friends, May, was in danger. I had to think of something in order to help her out, and so did Trixie. There has to be a way in order to get her out of that positon before things get really bad, there just has to. I might not be a future detective or'as protective of my friends as Hunter is, but I'm not gonna stand by and watch some half-wit terroirist get away with holding one of my friends hostage if I have anything to say about it.

I then decide to use what I know and try to kick the terrorist where he is most vulnerable and escape with May so we could get away from him, and fast then figure out how to dismantle the bombs, even though there was a chance that things weren't going to be easy. 

Trixie looks at me and tries to help out as well but from what I could tell, things weren't going as planned so I figured I should probably do my best in order to get this terrorist off of May's back, since she is a pretty cool girl and I am not going to let some half-wit terrorist do anything to one of my friends at all.

Briar and Liam look at each other then at me they don't know what to do or who I am. I should probably introduce myself as well as my sister, so we all know each other's names. 

regular_contributor

Tue May 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Trixie's POV

I was starting to wonder if there was a chance that we might not be able to get off the train due to the fact that the smugglers were making it pretty hard for us to get off it, and I had a feeling that there was a chance that the engineer of the train was knocked out cold which could mean that this train wasn't going to go Canada, which would of course mean that a lot of people on this train-excluding the smugglers-might not survive.

I look at Hunter and hope he has any ideas on how to get off the train but start to wonder if there is a chance that if he did, it might be a risky one since he might end up risking his life and I don't want him to do that, though there is a chance that it might be the only way in order to stop the smugglers and save everyone on this train, as crazy as it sounds, and believe me, it sounds crazy in my opinion of course. 

"Any ideas on how to stop all of the bombs from going off, and how to get off this train?" I asked Hunter. "If so, that'd be great." Hunter looks at me, and shakes his head. 

"I wish I did, Trixie, but I don't," Hunter said. "I mean, I want to get off this train, but there's a chance that it might not happen. And about the bombs, there's a chance that if I tried to deactivate them, I might not be able to survive." I look at him, and knew that he might think that one of us should take care of his mom and May, but that's his responsibility. Not mine, not Selena's, not Rosy's or anyone else's. It's Hunter's. 

"It's your responsibility to look out for your mom and May," I told him. "Your dad trusted you." Hunter nodded, and still looked at me.

"I know, but either you, Rosy, Selena, Kent or our other friends might have to take on the responsibility if I don't make it, and there's a chance that I might not." I facepalmed myself. I should've known that Hunter was so protective of his friends and family that he'd be willing to risk his own life for us, even if no one close to him would want that to happen. 

Rosy looks at us like we might be talking about something that no one wants to happen, even though there was a chance that it might.

"Hunter, you have people that not only care about each other and your family, but you included," Rosy said. "Even me. I love you. I don't want to lose you. I know you care about us, but I don't want you to do this, and neither do our friends or your mom and May." Hunter nodded, but still thought that there was a chance that he might not survive.

"I know, Rosy, but there is a chance that I still might survive, even if I wanted to," Hunter replied. "I know you want me to, but it might not happen." Rosy sighs, as well as me, and I start to wonder if there is a chance that a lot of things might happen since we're dealing with a bunch of smugglers on this train. 

regular_contributor

Sat May 14, 2016 12:36 am

Trixie's POV

I looked around and noticed that the terrorists were trying to get away, and decided to use everything I knew in order to get the train back on track, defuse the bombs and get off this train alive even though the odds of that happening were pretty slim due to the fact that things weren't looking so good from what I was witnessing. 

I saw Hunter and May looking at me and wondered if there was a chance that everyone might have to do their best in order to get the train back on track, defuse the bombs and make it out alive, even though it wasn't looking good since the terrorists were making it pretty hard for us to get off the train, since it wasn't looking good on my end, and I had a feeling that it wasn't looking good on Hunter's end or anyone else's, including May, Briar, Liam, and the rest of the passengers and spies on the train as well as my friends and family, which are Aria and Mel. I hope we all can make it off the train, but I'm starting to wonder if some of us might not survive as much as we want to.

"We might need to come up with a plan so that we can get the train back on track, defuse all of the bombs and get off the train alive," I replied. "Though there is a chance that it might not happen since a lot of the terrorists are making it hard for us." Hunter nodded along with everyone else, and looked at me.

"Maybe Jodie and Stefan can try to defuse some of the bombs while some of us try to figure out how to get the train back on track," Hunter said. "And the rest of us can help out with the bomb situation, though a lot of us might have to deal with some other agents and terrorists." I nodded, since there was a chance that it might happen, as much as we don't want it to. 

"True that," I said. "And we might have to tell the agents some stuff and hopefully they'll help us in the situation that we are currently in, and try to figure out how to stop the terrorists from bombing this train." Hunter nodded along with everyone else, and looked at Briar. 

"That might be a good idea, though there's a chance that we might encounter some more terrorists that are clever, and there's a guy named Reed who's a terrorist, but I'm sure there's more." I nodded, since there was a chance that there was more terrorists on this train besides him. 

"I'm pretty sure you're right, Briar," I agreed. "There's probably too many terrorists on this train to count, but we have to be ready for what might happen." Briar nods and looks at me.

"Exactly, but we also have to be careful, since we might end up in a war." I nodded. There was a chance that we might end up in a war. I don't want that to happen, but it might. 

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:04 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:03 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun May 21, 2017 5:45 pm

BUMP!