Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 86 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Reminder: What Is & Is Not OK on the Fan Fiction Board
visitor

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Dreampink- no need to apologize because you didnt really do anything wrong.

regular_contributor

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:51 am
@livelyfire: true, she just expressed her opinion. Oh, and, btw, there's this friend of mine that has the site admin's name and she likes THG as well. Plus, she even thinks you sounded cool after I told her what we did and all. Her username's kingloki. My friend's still cool. I think it'd be nice if you friended her, and if she's not online, it's because of the homework thing. She's an honors student, and I think she could pass for a reincarnation of Athena or a child of her. For me, I'd pass for a reincarnation of Athena and as a child of either Athena, Posideon, Aphrodite (a lot of ppl gave me comments on my hair), or Apollo. I'd have to say for you, you'd be related to either Athena or Apollo.

visitor

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:01 am
@Technologygirl- Sure! And your friend seems really nice. I would eaither be a reincarnate of Athena(I have been a honor student since that was avalible'4th grade' and have always had A's and sometimes 1 or 2 B's) or Aphrodite(I have had comments about my hair, eyes, ect).

contributor

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Is it okay to say "put down" in reference to an animal, since even though it's death it's not violent?

eChimeraf

Currently Reading: It by Stephen King

administrator

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:24 am
@chimeradragon - Yes, that's fine. Thanks for checking!

visitor

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:43 am
@ModJessica- Can you please answer my question(a previous post on page 1 about saying damned? There is an explaination on my previous post also.

regular_contributor

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:22 am
@livelyfire: wow. I never thought of that, and I think I get comments on how I look too, and as far as children go, you might be a child of Athena, Ahrodite, or Apollo. For me, Posideon, Athena, Aphrodite or Apollo. Oh, and, I'd appreciate it if ya did friend Jessica.

regular_contributor

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 am
@stacks_admin: did you solve my issue of having to sign in more than once after I explained to you that, even though I was already logged in, I had to do to it again to accept my friend's request and was signed in when I accepted it? Oh, and, can you PLEASE answer my question on how to make things appropriate but not boring or weird? It would be helpful since I think sometimes a story's either appropriate and boring or appropriate and weird. I don't want to do that. Can you help?

Reminder: What Is & Is Not OK on the Fan Fiction Board
new

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am
"OH." I THOUGHT I SAID SOMETHING WRONG. I WAS JUST MAKING SURE THAT SOME OF YOU AGREES WITH ME. PLEASE REPLY. FROM, dreamtimepink9

visitor

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 pm
@Technologygirl- Actually can you have your friend request me because for some reason on my Iphone it wont let me add people. Can you request me too because I dont have you on my friends list.

administrator

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:08 pm
@technologygirl: I'm not sure why that signing in issue occurred. It was probably just a fluke thing but if it happens again, let me know. Also, I'm not sure what your question about appropriateness was so can you please re-ask it again here?

@livelyfire2: I'd prefer you not use the word "damned." Thanks for checking!

regular_contributor

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm
@livelyfire: I sent you a friend request, and I'll tell Jessica what you told me.

@stacks_admin: I think it happened again, since, for some reason, I didn't see the "Add As Friend" thing until I signed in again.

regular_contributor

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 pm
@stacks_admin: about the appropriate but confusing and boring thing, what I meant was that I think there are stories that aren't, y'know, rated R but BORING as in not interesting or weird as in hard to understand. Can you give me soeme examples where you follow the rules and yet make something interesting and easy to understand?

visitor

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm
Would it be OK to have fighting if it was mild and didn't go into gory details like if we were doing a Warriors RP or fanfic?

visitor

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 pm
Thanks!

Reminder: What Is & Is Not OK on the Fan Fiction Board
new

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 am
I REALLY HATE SWEAR WORDS! I TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU! FROM, dreamtimepink9

administrator

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 pm
@camelotgirl: Yes, that's fine. If it's not, I'll edit out what's nor appropriate.

@technologygirl: My advice is to write what you want from your heart--then it won't be boring to you, which is important, right? ;) If you find someone else's work here unexciting that's fine, too, but there's no need to tell them. This is a supportive board and as a reader, as well as a writer, you're bound to be intrigued by some stories and characters, but not others. Does this help? Thanks, guys.

regular_contributor

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 am
@stacks_admin: thanks! I kept getitng that a lot, and maybe I can do that for my book I'm writing. It's mystery story about a girl named Sky that can see the future. She lives in the northen part of Georgia and goes to a school called Stonebridge Academy and lives there. Sky gets a vision of a kid that's been kidnapped. When she wakes up, it's in the newspaper and Sky gets her friends involved. Problem? They're just as good as us in the mystery department, despite their love for mysteries.

regular_contributor

Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:03 am
when are we going to get the "friend request" thing fixed?
But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I
cried,
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!
Set Fire To The Rain by Adele

Future Author In The Making.

"If Voldemorts building up an army, then I want to

fight.",

said by Harry Potter,

in Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix.

I'm A Music Lover, Are You?

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away,
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray,
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay,
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
?~*Rue's Lullaby, THG*~?

regular_contributor

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:48 pm
@livelyfire: I remember sending a friend request to you and I don't see the "Add as Friend" sign, but I don't see myself on your list of friends. If you have your iPhone w/ you, can you check it and see if you see my request?

new

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm
wait, are we aloud to "go out" on this website?

visitor

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:29 am
@Technologygirl- Ya, of course! I sent you one before too. I would try my computer but it prob wouldnt be any better and my computer doesnt work :(

regular_contributor

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm
@livelyfire: what type of computer do you have? Whatever it is, I suggest you probably ask a company opperative to help you fix it or something along the lines.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 pm
Dear Mod Jessica, I just read this, and I think I might have accidently put "jerk" into one of my posts. So sorry. I didn't mean to if I did.

new

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm
Um,there was a post ince where i aded a kissing scene.But it was on another board.WIll it still be a prob?If it is,u can delete it.

[ 86 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team