General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  

Who Is YOUR favorite Eyptian GOD/GODDESS???
RA(GOD) 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
HORUS(GOD) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
BAST(GODDESS) 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
ISIS(GODDESS) 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
THOTH(GOD) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ANUBIS(GOD) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8
 Role Play Eyptain GOD/GODDES stuff
new

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm
This is based on The KANE Chronicles series. So you're going to Brooklyn (To the House Of Life the safe place) to train to fight the snake GOD, APOPHIS. I am Sadie and Carter plus my character(how to enter your character is below).Your age has to be 9 or older. My character form is also below.The room depends on what GOD/GODDESS you follow.You may pick from the God/Goddess's in the poll. HOW TO ENTER YOUR CHARACHTER: NAME: AGE: HAIR COLOR: EYE COLOR: WEAPON(EX magic, sword and stuff) ROOM: GOD/GODDESS(you follow): MY CHARACTER FORM: NAME: Anna Kane AGE: 9 HAIR COLOR: Jet black EYE COLOR: bluish-green WEAPON: Magic + Sword ROOM:ISIS GOD/GODDESS:ISIS ROOM:

Re: Role Play Eyptain GOD/GODDES stuff
new

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 am
Name:Jessica Clark Age:11 Hair Color:blonde Eye color:sky blue Weapon:sword God/Goddess:Nephthys

new

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:40 pm
Can I be Bastet? I love Egypt and the Gods and all that.

new

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:18 pm
Bluecat3999 yes but come up with a character too.

new

Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:14 pm
isisunicorn20 (sorry um... who is Nephthys again?

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team