General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 19 posts ] Average score:  
 Roleplay!!
frequent_vsitor

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:34 pm
I'm starting a roleplay. It's ficton fantasy. First lets pick somthing. Here are some of my ideas.

Wizards
Differant planet.
write your own idea or post which one you want

Re: Roleplay!!

Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 am
use animals, but special ones, ie: white tigers, white dragons(or dragons in general), pheonixes, dwarfs, and more. also use magic. write your story and then find a place(or make one up) that best fits your story.

Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:37 pm
idea: vampires

but thats because that's all i write about... *guilt*

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:38 pm
I like the idea of roleplay. Personally i like to do roleplays about knights and mythical creatures, but im not telling you to do what i do. All the ideas you have are great. They all sound like a new adventure to try. Currently i think im writing four or five stories at once. Somehow i never can finish them though. Im currently writting about elves in one story, centaurs in another and vampires in one if i can get it running. Can you give me some ideas on how to only work on one story at once and finish it nicely even though i want to hurry and get to a different one im thinking of?

frequent_contributor

Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:10 pm
Magic
A completely different world than ours
Evil spirits
Some actions
Wizards
Magical places

new

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 pm

have u ever played minecraft? if not its a rly cool game but i have mine on peaceful mode. my dad lets me play!

new

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 pm
Do fairies! If anyone is a guy, you can make your character an elf or something.

new

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 pm
Where does it start? I'd love to join it. Save me a spot as a sorcerer named Waikoz. I'll have the power of the elements. I'll live in an isolated cave in a menacing region of your planet. I'm not telling you how to run your roleplay. These are just ideas of mine . If there is room for them I'd gladly take it. Just tell me whether or not it works and I'll get back to you.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:49 am
We could always be avant-garde and have a narrator writing a fanfic or something. Make it a forum game and have people make actions for characters, and then we respond in whatever way we like! #jail break #unnessicary hashtag I'M SORRY I HAD TO BECAUSE I CAN'T I WON'T AND I DON'T STOP I would also like to be known as Harkass: a magician with no actual magical ability who uses slight of hand and a bottomless left back pocket to defeat foes. Yknow, if we ever start. :D

new

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:24 pm
Well,imagine it.....be a dreamer!!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 am
Somebody tell me when this starts up-- in the meantime I'm changing Harkass' magical bottomless pocket to the front right, because the back left is so cumbersome.

...Actually, that sounds like a fun character to write about.

I should use that somewhere.

Okay... I'll be ready when you guys are! :3

new

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 pm
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM, NARNIA.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:52 pm
i think you should do wizards because there's a lot to it some of my ideas:aliens, dinousaus,and wizards.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 am
Soo... Pinku... Is Ben Stiller the little girl who wanders into a TARDIS wardrobe, the evil witch who smites people by making them gnomes for her ice-garden, or the talking lion? Or... or is he all of the characters?!

Somebody should superimpose Ben Stiller's face on every acs=tor in th eNarnia series and make them into .GIF sets. Oooh, I'd do it, but I don't know anything about Photoshop on .GIFs Bet it'd be hilarious though XD

new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm
SORRY IF I CONFUSED YOU.
THE "NARNIA" & "NIGHT-AT-THE-MUSEUM" ARE MY (2) MOST FAVORITE MOVIES.

BEN-STILLER (NIGHT-AT-MUSEUM)
LUCY (NARNIA)

FROM, dreamtimepink9

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 pm
No problems, Pinku. Simply bustin' ya chops. But no, seriously, if anyone can edit .GIFs, then I officially ask-no, implore you- to make .GIFs of Ben Stiller's face on every single charater in the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU. XD THINK OF THE PASTABILITIES- I MEAN POSSIBILITIES.

new

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 am
HOW ABOUT YOU & I DO A CROSSOVER STORY ON THE SHORT-FICTION BOARD. THE TITLE WOULD BE "NARNIA-MUSEUM".
FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 am
I'd have to say, between the two, wizards, like, Harry Potter-type wizards, @strawberry.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 am
Harkass decides, rather abruptly one day, to become self-aware. He starts noticing a suspicious chill, like someone is-- is watching him, maybe even-- dare he say it?-- narrating him! God, there it is again! He shivers, and looks around. This theoretical, omnipotent narrator should know that he hates being watched. Gods. The nerve of some people these days.

What Harkass hasn't mentioned until now is that he plans on heading out on an adventure. Heck yeah, man. Adventure. He's got everything sorted on his wooden mattress frame and straw bed: some changes of clothes, the minor pocket change he's managed to get from working on other farms, and his sleeping blankets. Poking his head around the room as if looking for spies in the darkened corners and soot stains on the floor, he starts grabbing the roughly folded clothes and blankets and shoves them into his pocket.

Well, he was most certainly not expecting to explain this to his theoretical audience. See, a travelling magician came into town-- it was odd, as the man claimed to be a scientist, but nobody could remember exactly what his face looked like or what his name was, after he left-- anyway, a magician came to town and put on a bit of a show. Harkass was, against his better judgment, called up to help out. So he did, and when a rabbit-- skinned and fully roasted, given to a mother in the back, how does that even work, man-- was pulled out of the front right pocket of the man's trousers, he was rightly astounded. The magician slipped him another pair, after Harkass badgered him into revealing his secrets. Something about a, a-- di- dimen- quan- dimend- quad- something, he didn't know, what, did he look like a scholar?-- Anyway, Harkass now had an awesome pair of trousers with a bottomless pocket and was going on an adventure. Heck yes.

//Ehh, why not. I got bored and this was fun to write, so I've begun. Anyone else can deliberate or whatever, but I'm totally ready to start, so start I will.//

[ 19 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team