Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 22 posts ] Average score:  
 Romance at hogwars- my openion
new

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:41 am

Personally i think that ron/hermione is the total power couple. THey've had it coming since the 1st book when they hated each other. Sure it wasn't love at first sight but they're soul mate its totally obvious!!!

Harry/Ghinny is a great combo too i enjoyed Ghinny transfer from Harry's creepy stalker to his love interest and future wife.

Ron/Lavender was just a mistake i mean what kind of name is lavender Brown and all she wants to do is snog. serisouly that girl needs some boundries!!!!no

I have to say Harry/Cho was an okay choice but i still think he and Ghinny belong together. Just sayin :)

Re: Romance at hogwars- my openion
new

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:36 am

I agree! I do like Harry/Hermione the best of those people :D

Skyelark Moon

"You see, I tired of constant fear, so I made a decision. Every day when I wake, I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it."

--Suzanne Collins, Luxa, Gregor the Overlander

Peace. Love. Music

frequent_vsitor

Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:26 pm

i love ron and hermione but you could kinda tell it was coming the whole time

new

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:11 pm

i luv hermione and ron as a couple! theyr so cute together!!!!! as for harry and ginny.......ARGH! I HATE GINNY! idk why i just think shes annoying...

contributor

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 pm

I agree with everything! Well, not the Cho-Harry thing.  I really do detest them as a couple. I generally like things the way J.K. Rowling wrote them!

..Foreverelephant..

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

When life gives you lemons,

make lemonade!

Ѽ

contributor

Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

I actually LIKE Lavender Brown, and I think that her + Ron is better than Hermione + Ron. Honestly, I think that Ron's a whiner, and I think Lavender could have tolerated that more than Hermione, seeing as Hermione's a No-Crud kind of person. But I think Lavender was very attentive and caring with Ron, and I doubt Hermione would stand it. And I actually think Lavender's a pretty name. At least it's not plain like Jane, Casey, Kayley, Annie, etc.

~Jared

frequent_contributor

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 am

@Jared: Exactly my thoughts!

new

Wed May 30, 2012 12:20 am
Hey me again! Jared i get ur openion which u discussed strongly and i get that u probely have a little bit of a crush on Lavender and it is a cool name but so is Hermione. Foreverelephant i do agree with u on the Cho-Harry couple i think it was just a waste of time!\ Fieryphionex why do u think Ginny's annoying i think she was in the begging but she did transition.

regular_visitor

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:59 pm
For the canon couples, my absolute favourites would be Lily/James and Ron/Hermione. Both couples had it coming right from the get-go! For the non-canon, yet widely accepted couples, I'd say Rose and Scorpius- that's because you can manipulate the circumstances (especially while writing fanfiction) so that their romance can fulfill your every hidden hope- you can make a Hermione/Ron out of them by making Rose and Scorpius part of the Silver Trio with Albus. Or you can spin out a Lily/James scenario by making Scorpius chase Rose relentlessly and have her elude him until Seventh Year when they're both Heads. Merlin, you could even create a Dramione, if you so wished! sorry about that 'rant' of sorts, it's been years (literally) since I was on her:D

new

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm
harry and hermione ron and ginny should be because they are annoying

new

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm
harry and hermione are the best couple. as for Ron, Ron can be with cho because there both shy.

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:20 am
BUMP!

new

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:28 pm
Spoiler Alert! (for people who haven't read the seventh book). Does anyone else think that Snape was pretty decent as a kid and that he should have ended up with Lily?

new

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 pm
I liked the way Ron and Hermione slowly started liking each other, and I thought it was funny Hermione kissed Ron, and not the other way around. ~Spencer

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:06 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm
BUMP!

new

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm
I did want Harry and Hermione to get together, but they didn't. But I really liked Ron and Hermione in the end. But, J.K Rowling came up with a pretty good couples in the end of all the books.

To dance is to talk without words.

regular_contributor

Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:42 pm
BUMP!

new

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:54 pm
I think the harry/Ginny thing was smart. Harry falling for his best friend's little sister. I LOVE the part where they kiss on the morning of the wedding and George walks in and goes " mooooorning." and smiles. It's hilarious!!

frequent_contributor

Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm
I have never cared for any of the canon pairings for the main characters. I really only hold a few canon ships above my non-canon ones. (Let's list them... Rolfa, Remadora, Drastoria, end of list.)

Re: Romance at hogwarts-my opinion
new

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:41 pm
I think that Harry/Hermione or Ron/Hermione would work, Harry/Ginny of course, Draco/Hermione maybe, Ron/Luna absolutely, Harry/Luna yes, Fred/Hermione yes, Severus/Lily would work, James/Lily yes, Draco/Ginny's okay, Neville/Luna of course, Draco/Luna's okay, Katie/Oliver's awesome, Fred/Angelina's okay, George/Alicia's good, Minerva/Albus is good, Dobby/Winky is adorable, and I like Remus/Nymphadora.

new

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 pm
@blackdragon745 um,I may have misunderstood you but(no offense to all) Ron + Ginny would be really um,weird , they are um, both related to each other...

[ 22 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team