Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 Romance novel Part 1
new

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi Guys it's Artsoul22, I have just finished the first part of my novel, I hope you guys like it, I have spent 3 hours writing it, Reviewing, Editing it, and then finally 

Once there was a girl named Chloe. She loves children. So she opened up a orphanage on kettle-kit-avenue. There were 252 boys and 501 girls. There were 50 workers. The orphanage was a beautiful 5 story house with a huge kitchen and living room. The first and second floor were for the adults and for eating and resting. The 3rd 4th 5th floors were for the kids. The workers got paid 150$ a week. The children collected 5$ a week. One of her workers was her sister Gabby. Gabby worked all day all night with her friend Irene. They get paid 200$ instead of 150$

One night as the children were getting ready for bed they heard a BANG and a CRASH!! Gabby told the kids not to worry and to go to bed although she was worrying herself.

A thief was in the orphanage Gabby Chloe and Irene rushed to the 1st floor. But when they saw what it was it was a puppy. Gabby thought it would be a great gift for the children. When the children awoken the next morning they rushed down stairs to here the story of the thief. But when they came into the living room they saw the puppy in Chloe’s arms and they all started running and cooing about the puppy. It was a brown and white Chihuahua.

The kids all started playing with it. “Breakfast” Irene called. “Aaaaaahhhhhhhh” all the kids rushed to the table eager to eat. “what are we going to eat” one of the youngest orphanage girls said. “Waffles” Irene said. “With Syrup and Strawberries and Chocolate chips and blueberries.” one girl asked. “Yeesh” Gabby said “ Are you guys really that hungry” “YES” all the children said. Gabby chuckled. Chloe put the puppy down to help serve the children’s plates. Ding Dong! I’ll get it! One of the girls opened the door and said “Gabby your boyfriends here” “ooohhhhh your boyfriend” one girl said “he is not my boyfriend he is just my friend” Gabby said walking to the door.  “Hey” Gabby said “Hey” Luke said. “Come on in” Gabby said. “Hi Lukey Pookey” one girl at the orphanage said. There were giggles from the table. “Guys” Gabby said. “What that’s what you call him” the girl said. “Yeah It’s his nickname” Gabby said. “So what is the problem with me calling him that, It’s his nickname” the girl said.

Well that's it, Hope you guys liked it! The next part should be coming in soon!

Bye, Thanks!!

- ArtSoul22 

Re: Romance novel Part 1
new

Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Oh M G it is so good please post the new one i Can not wait,

and also i read your newspaper help subject i will reply to it today it is just that i was wondering if i could do the fashion collumn!!

P.S we have the same Name,  

your ArtSoul22, and i am ArtSoul36! how cool is that!!!!!

Bye,

ArtSoul36 

yes see ya!

new

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Hey artsoul36 yes you can help with the fashion column

new

Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:26 pm

omg i can not wait to read the next one i love it have fun writing the next one

new

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:11 pm
My name is chloe and I think you did a very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very ,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very greatsmiley job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see ya!smileycoolcheekylaughyesheart

new

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:35 pm

I love romance books

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team