Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 276 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Re: RoMaNcE QuIz!! Take it now!
new

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 am
i totally love hp it is an amazing book and jk rowling is the most creative author. So i would say i can't choose who is my fav couple. Hermione/Ron, Harry/Cho( before her friend ratted dumbldore's army's out), Harry/Ginny, and Seamus/Lavender.

new

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:44 am
1) My favorite couple would have to be Lily/James! 2) Least favorite couple: Cho/Harry.. grrr... 3) Surprising couple? McGonagall and that muggle (pottermore anyone?) 4) The mixup couple? I don't think so, they're all perfect as long as they're happy... 5) I'd like to say Lily Evans, I am actually obsessed with fanfics about her... 6) Yule tide ball partner? Sirius Black if he were... errrr... younger. 7) Harry and Ginny's were so cute!

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:20 pm
1. Harry/Ginny but also Ron/Hermione :) 2. The Hermione and Snape stories give me shivers :0 3. Luna/Rolf or Neville/Hermione 4. Easy, Neville/Luna 5. Definitely Hermione 6. *blushes* Fred or George or Draco 7. Everyone's !!!!!!! Funny how it's 7 questions. It's like the books. 7= lucky #

frequent_vsitor

Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:09 am
1.) Harry/Ginny
2.)Ron/Lavender
3.) George and Angelina really surprised me...I wouldn't date my dead twin's crush (if I had a twin and they were dead).
4.)I would definitely put Neville and Luna together :) I think a lot of people are with me on that one
5.)Hermione and Luna
6.)Fred or Luna (if I was gay)
7.)I loved Harry and Ginny's story, even though I didn't like some of their kids' names. I was actually most pleased by the fact that Draco had grown up, matured and married. I really hated the name Scorpious though...I mean really!!!!

~aquabooks99

new

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am
1. Who is your favorite couple?Ginny & Harry 2. Who is your least favorite couple?Severus & Lilly 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? NO!!!! 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?I will not,only Luna and Neville would have been good! 5. Which character is most like you?Ginny/Hermione 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Ron,he is so cute,sweet,and nice,but the only bad thing about Ron is his jealousy 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Ginny/Harry

new

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:43 pm
harry and hermione hermione and malfoy yes, ginny and harry i would make harry and ginny hermione and harry harry and ron hermione ginny and harry

new

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 pm
. Who is your favorite couple? Bill/Fleur 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry/Ginny (i wanted Hermione/Harry) 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville/Hannah Abbott 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? 5. Which character is most like you? Neville/Luna so cute together probably 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? -blushes- Harry of course :) 7. In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? All of them were cute :)

new

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? My favorite couple is Ron and Hermione <3. 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Well, my least favorite was Cedric and Cho. 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Bill and Fleur :) 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Is this like amoung different series? Viktor and Fleur, I think they're perfrct for each other :) 5. Which character is most like you? It's Hermione :D 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? I want it to be HARRY POTTER *Blush* XD :))) 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I like the Potter family it's really sweet :).

visitor

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 pm
All about the Harry Potter series: ***SPOILERS**** 1. Who is your favorite couple? Hermione and Ron :) 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Luna and Rolf :P 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville and Hannah Abbot 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would make Luna and Neville end up together, they are perfect for each other :) 5. Which character is most like you? Hermione Granger 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Hermione and Ron

new

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 pm
Favorite Couple- Ron and Hermione Least Favorite Couple- Ginny and Dean Thomas Mix Up Couples- Luna and Neville (There both weird!) Most Like You- Hermione Granger Best Couple for Book 7- Ron and Hermione

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:02 am
Fave couple: Ron and Hermione Least Fave Couple: Cho and Harry ( that chapter was just plain awkward) Surprise Couple: Luna and Rolf Mix Up: ( just thought of this) Lavender and Seamus Most Like Me: Luna Yule Ball: RON WEASLEY

new

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 pm
1. who is your favorite couple: Harry+Ginny 2.who is your least favorite couple: NONE 3. was there any couple you were really surprised about: Draco+Astoria. 4.If you could mix up any couples who would it be and why? Luna+Neville and Snape+Lily. 5. which character is most like you? I'm a Luna/ Hermione hybrid. 7. In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story do you like best? Rose+Scorpius. they were really hinting at it!

new

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm
1. I's a tie between ginny and harry andron and hermy. 2.draco and hermy. 3.ron and hermy!! OMG!!!!!!!!! 4.none 5.hermionie 6.harry 7.harry and ginny

new

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:49 pm
1) My favorite couple is definatly Harry and Ginny. 2) My least favorite couple was Ron and Lavender. 3) Bill and Fluer definatly got me surprised. 4) I think Neville and Luna would have made a great couple that or Harry and Hermione 5) Harry is definatly most like me. 6) HARRY POTTTER of course! 7) Oh, that's easy Harry and Ginny's.

re i love pop boys
new

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 pm
i loveeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boys

new

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:54 pm
i think harry and hermione but then agean harry and ginny make a prity good cuple well thats all maggs out

new

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm
how do you prinounce you name

new

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:48 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? This isn't fair! I love so many! Maybe Harry/Ginny... 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry and Cho. That was just weird... 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Definitley Luna/Rolf and Neville/Hannah. I'd kinda assumed Neville/Luna, but now I love the way it actually turned out! 4. If you could mix up couples, who would it be and why? Oh I wouldn't! JK Rowling made everything perfect and even if I didn't like it, I couldn't interfere! Still... would it not be funny to have Ginny and Draco in a sort of Romeo and Juliet romance? 5. Which character is most like you? Probably Ginny, but in her earlier years when she was shy. 6. Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Seamus Finnegan!!! 7. In the epilogue in book 7, which couple's story did you like best? Hmm... I guess Harry and Ginny, but I love Ron and Hermione as well!

new

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm
1. Hermione + Ron 2. i like how everyone turnd out :) 3. snape + lilly 4.luna+ neville 5. hermione 6. HARRY POTTER 7.hermione+ ron

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:57 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry and Ginny! 2. Least favorite couple? Lavender and Ron 3. I was really suprised about Snape and Lily before i read the book. 4. draco and pansy 5. I am Luna and hermione

new

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Hermione and Ron, they fight so often in the books, but marry anyway in the end :)
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco/Pansy
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?YES! Who would've guessed that Tonks would become 'Mrs. Lupin?'
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I like the way the couples are, I wouldn't change anything. 5. Which character is most like you? Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Um. Harry, of course!
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I liked how everybody became kind of related in the end, with the Weasley family at the hub of the wheel.
1. Who is your favorite couple?Harry/Ginny 2. Who is your least favorite couple?Hermione/Ron 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?Bill/Fleur and Lupin/Tonks 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Is this like amoung different series? If so, then I think Percy should meet Ginny and Harry should meet Annabeth. If not, then I would have Hermione with Viktor and Ron with Parvarti :) 5. Which character is most like you? Ginny 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Hmm.... somebody who is really minor. Prob some beauxbaton boy who is kinda insignifigant. but if it has to be a main charachter, than prob cedric 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?i liked how the potter family worked out. it was realy sweet :)

new

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:58 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron and Hermione. 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry and Cho and Ron and Lavender. 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Tonks and Lupin. 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Neville and Luna! They were made for each other! 5. Which character are you most like?Hermione. 6. Who would you got to the Yule Ball with? Draco. *Blush* 7.In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny!

new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 pm
1. Harry and Ginny 2. Vernon and Petunia 3. Hagrid and Madame Maxime 4. No 5. Hermione. We're both really smart and don't break rules (most of the time). However I've never campaigned for elvish welfare.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:56 pm
Luna and Neville do end up together........

new

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:28 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? Snape/Lily, Harry/Ginny, ooh and Tom Riddle/Hermione! 2. Who is your least favorite couple?: Draco/Pansy EWW 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Percy and Audrey 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Hermione and Tom, cause well, IDK. 5. Which character is most like you?: IDK maybe Tom Riddle/Percy/Luna cause I'm smart, persuasive and weird 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? DRACO or Neville cause he is so sweet 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ginny and Harry, Tonks and Lupin, and RON AND HERMIONE!

[ 276 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team