Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 276 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Re: RoMaNcE QuIz!! Take it now!
new

Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry and Ginny 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Hermione and Ron 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville and Hannah 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Draco Malfoy and a green apple he was eating because he must have liked it because he was eating it. 5. Which character is most like you? Ron because he is loyal. 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Ron Weasley :) *blushes* 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny :)

Romace in Hogwarts
new

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:13 pm
Hello everyone and i think that the best couples in hogwarts are harry and ginny and ron and hermione i dont think that fleur and billy should date they arent the best couple and i also think the lavender should date that guy that hermione dated in the goblet of fire book ( that russian qudditch player ) .

new

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?Ron/ Hermione 2. Who is your least favorite couple? James/Lily 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Bill/Fleur 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Severus/Lily:) They should end up together because when james potter and his firends made fun of Severus Lily was there to comfort him 5. Which character is most like you? Luna Lovegood :) funny unique and dosent care what people say about her 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Ron Weasley :) *blushes* 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron and Hermione :)

new

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 pm
1.Who is your favorite couple?

RON/HERMIONE

2.Who is your least favorite couple?Draco/Pansy

new

Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Definitely Tonks and Lupin. They are perfect for each other! 2. Who is your least favorite couple? SO Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville and Hannah really startled me. 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Harry need to be together. 5. Which character is most like you? I would say Hermione. If not then Luna. I know they are nothing like each other but still. I'm both! 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred Weasley, no competition 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like best? I think Malfoy's. Even though he's evil, he's still pretty cool.

new

Sat May 25, 2013 9:05 pm
Favorite couple:Ron and Hermione( They are just so perfect for eachother) _____ Least favorite Harry Potter couple: I don't have a least favorite Harry Potter couple. ___________ My suprising Harry Potter couple: Tonks and Lupin. I really did not see Tonks and Lupin coming, but i really likie Tonks and Lupin and i didn't want Tonks and Lupin to die in the end of the Deathly Hallows_______________ If i could mix up and HP couple: Well, i would have Fluer date Fred or George. _______________ I think I am most like this HP character: Hermione_____ I would go to the Yule Ball with: Fred______ The epilouge couple story i liked: Ron and Hermione_______
To dance is to talk without words.

new

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 pm
where is it!

new

Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 pm
my fav cople is Harry and Hermione there soooo cute togeter my least fav ia ron and vilot

new

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:17 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple?   Luna and Neville!

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco/Hermione. *shudder*

3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Draco and Astoria.

4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?   Luna and Neville THEY ARE SO BEAUTIMOUS.

5. Which character is most like you?   A mixture of Luna and Hermione.

7. In the epilogue in book 7, which couple's story did you like best?   Ron and Hermione's. <3

~epicbookworm16/Hallie

new

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple?

If it has to be canon, then Lupin/Tonks

2. Who is your least favourite couple?

Ron/Hermione

3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?

Bill/Fleur (they just came out of nowhere, but I actually like this ship)

4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?

Draco/Hermione (my otp forever, there's so many reasons why I ship them), Blaise/Luna (they're cute), Harry/Pansy (love-hate is kinda cool), Ron/Lavender (both airheads, no offence)

5. Which character is most like you?

Blaise Zabini (if he was a girl, lol)

6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?

Theodore Nott...

7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?

Umm, none. Hahaha. But I'll say Luna/Rolf.

∼ InkyCrimson38/Lynette

new

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:44 pm
1.Favorite Couple: Ron/Hermione 2.Least Favorite Couple: Neville/Hannah Abbott (NEVILLE SHOULD HAVE MARRIED LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 3.Couple I was surprised about: Percy/Penelope (that was just out of nowhere, really) 4.Mixed up couple: Luna/Neville 5.Character most like me: Hermione Jean Granger 6.Yule Ball: NEVILLE FOR THE WIN!!!!! 7.SPOILERS (I loved the story of Ronione): Ron/Hermione

new

Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm
1. Harry/Ginny 2. Malloy/Asteria 3. Lupin/Tonks never thought that would happen 4. Harry/Hermione (I thought that it would happen but if you read the last book, yeah) 5. Hermione I love books! 6. Harry 7. Harry/Ginny

new

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 pm
1. Favorite Couple: Hermione and Ron 2. Least Favorite Couple: Malfoy and his girlfriend 3. Unexpected Couple: Lupin and Tonks 4. Mixed up Couple: Neville and Luna 5. Character most like me: Hermione Jean Granger 6. Yule Ball Partner: Ron

frequent_vsitor

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Ginny/Harry or Lupin/Tonks 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron/Lavender 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Bill/Fleur 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I have to go with Neville/Luna because they just seemed to go together. 5. Which character is most like you? Hermione because I excel in school and generally try to do the right thing, but I would break some rules for my friends, 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred becaue he is hilarious, but I could also see him being romantic *blush* 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ginny/Harry

new

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:11 pm
It's fun. I wrote all the answers down on a slip of paper like 4 or 5 times. I say it's awesome.

new

Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Neville/ Hannah 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Tonks/ Lupin 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Harry/Herminoe 5. Which character is most like you? Ron Cx 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred<3 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Bill and Fluer's

new

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:18 pm
1: Who is your fave couple? Harry and Ginny! (sooo cute!) 2: Who is your least fave couple? Harry and Hermione, why do people want that for Hermione when Ron is SOOO much better for her? 3: Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Kind of, who would know about Snape and Lily? 4: If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I think that instead of Neville and Hannah it should be Neville and Luna! They are super cute together. 5: Which character is most like you? Ginny, because I am funny and have a short temper but also am kind of shy. 6: Who would want to go to the Yule Ball with? I would say Harry, but he is too cute with Ginny so Ron because he is funny and cute! 7: In epilougue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I love Harinny, but I am going to go with Ron and Hermione!

new

Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:47 pm
123abbyhayesbook : Its not weird-its percy jackson -incase you haven't read the series of the olympians(I forgot the name of the series- I read so many books) ;)

new

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:29 pm
1. Harry/Ginny 2. Percy/Penelope 3. Snape/Lily because Snape is so cold to Harry. 4. Voldy/Bellatrix 5. Tonks coz I'm clumsy 6. No one I don't want to go dancing. 7. Ginny/Harry, Ron/Hermione

new

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:05 am
1. Harry/Ginny 2. Ron/Lavender 3. Lupin/Tonks 4. Filch/Umbridge because they are both crabs. 5. Umm, maybe a mix between Neville and Hagrid. I say that because I am shy like Neville but I really like animals like Hagrid. 6.RON ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7. I'm not sure.

new

Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:40 pm
1: Who is your fave couple? Ginny and Harry 2: Who is your least fave couple? Draco. And. Pansy. Draco's mine sistah I_I 3: Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron and Hermione 4: If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would mix up Tom and Ginny.... don't judge me! e_e 5: Which character is most like you? Hermione. Maybe Luna. I am pretty smart but crazy xD 6: Who would want to go to the Yule Ball with? Draco Draco Draco Draco Draco Draco Draco Draco Draco Draco Draco.... heheh. 7: In epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Definitely not Draco and Astoria. Probably Hannah and Neville <3

new

Thu May 08, 2014 11:48 am
draco and pancy harry and cho harry and ginny luna and neville pancy parkinson draco malfoy harry and ginny

new

Fri May 23, 2014 1:27 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? Herminone and Ron
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco and his girlfriend
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Harry and Ginny
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would make Luna and Neville end up together, they are perfect for each other
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione Granger ~ Always to the point, and she keeps the boys straight.
6. Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Ron
7. In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron and Herminoe

new

Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:28 pm

I honestly thought that Harry was going to fall in love with hermironie. And when Harry could see who Ron was in love with, you could kind of tell that Harry was trying to be happy for Ron, but he seemed kind of jealous befor he met Ginny.

new

Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:35 pm

1. Harry and Ginny 

2. Neville and Hannah

3.Luna and Rolf 

4. I would make Luna and Neville end up together

5. Albus Dumbledore 

6. Fred 

7. Harry and Ginny 

[ 276 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team