Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 276 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Re: RoMaNcE QuIz!! Take it now!
frequent_vsitor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm
All about the Harry Potter series:
***SPOILERS****
1. Who is your favorite couple? Hermione and Ron :)
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Luna and Rolf :P
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville and Hannah Abbot
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would make Luna and Neville end up together, they are perfect for each other :)
5. Which character is most like you? Harry Potter :) loyal, courageous, thoughtful, and sometimes funny :)
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry Potter :) *blushes*
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny :)

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?Harry/Ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple?Hermione/Ron
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?Bill/Fleur and Lupin/Tonks
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Is this like amoung different series? If so, then I think Percy should meet Ginny and Harry should meet Annabeth. If not, then I would have Hermione with Viktor and Ron with Parvarti :)
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Hmm.... somebody who is really minor. Prob some beauxbaton boy who is kinda insignifigant. but if it has to be a main charachter, than prob cedric
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?i liked how the potter family worked out. it was realy sweet :)

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?
Luna/Rolf
2. Who is your least favorite couple?
Fluer/Bill
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?
Luna/Rolf and Neville/Hanna Abot
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?
Neville and Luna i think would be a good couple other than that i couldnt say i wanted any to change
5. Which character is most like you?
Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?
FRED:GEORGE:Harry (any of the three)
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?
HARRY/GINNY they are so cute together!!!!!

contributor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:11 pm
Definitely Ron and Hermione!
Harry and Hermione. If it actually has to exist, then Harry and Ginny. 
I really didn't expect Neville and Hannah (Abbot).
I think that Harry and Luna would have been nice.
On the quiz on Scholastic, I was most like Ron. But I am pretty smart and I take care of my homework like Hermione. Not to mention I love books!
If Hermione never existed, then Ron. I would never want to stand between them
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?

contributor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm
Oops I accidentely put send before I was finished

Definitely Ron and Hermione!
Harry and Hermione. If it has to really exist, then Harry and Ginny.
I really didn't expect Neville and Hannah (Abbot).
I really like Harry and Luna! Or maybe Dean and Luna.
On the quiz on Scholastic, it said I was most like Ron. But I am pretty smart and I care about my homework just like Hermione. Not to mention I love books!
If Hermione didn't exist, then Ron. He's really fun! But I would never ever want to get between Ron and Hermione and ruin their relationship!
!!!
Ron and Hermione's. They are the best couple ever!

contributor

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:17 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco/Hermione, or Harry/Hermione. If it has to exist, then Luna/Rolf
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Draco Malfoy/ whoever he married. What was that???????
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Neville, and I really don't know why
5. Which character is most like you? Luna, Ginny, and Hermione
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Do I have to answer this?
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry/Ginny

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny for sure
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron/Lavender
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Draco/Asteria
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Sirius/Lily 'cause it is soooo strange
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny Weasley for sure!
6.  Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry would be my date
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harrry/Ginny all the way!

contributor

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Tonks/ Lupin
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Neville/ Hannah
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Tonks/ Lupin
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? NONE!!!!
5. Which character is most like you? TONKS!!!
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Anything to do with Tonks and Lupin!!!

regular_contributor

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Lily/James and Harry/Ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple? If you mean canon, then I would say George/Angelina or Snape/Lily?
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? No, thats what I get for having friends spoil me.
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna/Neville must be a couple.
5. Which character is most like you? Not sure, maybe Ginny?
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? None, they all have a perfect match
Harry/Ginny

regular_visitor

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? RON/HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Who is your least favorite couple?  all the same gender ones creep me out but the only sumwat real couple i absolutely hate is ron/lavender, they seriously make me want to hurl, its absolutely horrific
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? i was a bit surprised that draco didnt marry pansy parkinson, but i was a bit more suprised that luna and neville didnt get married
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? im pretty cool w/ the way things turned out
5. Which character is most like you? i dont see wat this has to do w/ romance but ok, i took a couple quizzes and they said hermione, i am an honor student but im not NEARLY as smart as her so idk
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron/Hermione of course! it was cute wen ron was talkin to rose and said "remember to beat scorpio in every test, thank god you got your mothers brains" and then hermione was all smiling and amused

visitor

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?  Harry/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple?      Snape/Lily
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? well.... Ron/Hermione and Viktor/Hermione
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would have Hermione and Harry go out because they just seem perfect for each other. I think Ron could date Luna or somebody.
5. Which character is most like you? Ummm........ Hermione because I'm smart, brave and kinda cute. Plus, I also have like a bunch of guy friends.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?  Umm...Harry s                                                                                                                                              7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Didn't read yet.

Sorry, The answers are weird. I haven't read #7r

regular_contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 am

_Katie_Moderator_ wrote:
Copy and paste your answers in a reply!!

All about the Harry Potter series:

1. Who is your favorite couple?Ginny & Harry
2. Who is your least favorite couple?Neville & Hannah
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?NO...
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?I will not,only Luna and Neville would have been good!
5. Which character is most like you?Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Harry
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Ginny/Harry
If you have any other questions you'd like me to add, tell me!

contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny

3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron/Lavender. Lavender is NOTHING like Ron at all!

4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Umm... I dunno!

5. Which character is most like you? Either Hermione or Ginny. I'm like a hybrid between the two of them!

6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? A boy from Beaxbatons!!!

7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I liked Harry/Ginny SO much, and it was cool to see all their kids and stuff!

-by3n1k1

regular_contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 am
Here it goes...

CAUTION!!! ANSWERS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AND LOTS OF THEM!

1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny. Why? They're just so cute together! It's destiny!!!
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron/Lavender. Lavender is so annoying! She just interferes with Hermy/Ron.
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Luna/Rolf Scamander. I thought she would be better with and marry Neville!
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Snape/Lily. I wish it never would've happened. It just contributed to the death of the Potters.
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny. I am very mysterious about who I like, then, I blurt it out.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? George. He and his brother are almost the same, but Fred dies.
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I know this is common, but, Ron/Hermy. I just love them!!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 pm
1. Ron and Hermione, definitely!
2. Draco and Pansy. Bleh.
3. George and Angelina. IDK, just seems odd.
4. Hermione and Harry because they seemed like they were in love in some parts throughout the series.
5. Hermione! :D
6. Ron <3
7. Hmmmm... Ron and Hermiome! :)

frequent_vsitor

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 am

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Bill/Fleur (yuck!)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville/Hannah
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would so make it Neville/Luna
5. Which character is most like you? Definately Hermione. The similarities are scary.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Oliver Wood *blush*
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron/Hermione. I was so happy that they did in fact end up together.

frequent_vsitor

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Rolf/Luna (I mean, Rolf was nonexistant in the books!)
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Neville and Luna, Hannah and Rolf, because it was obvious that Neville really liked Luna and that Luna liked having Neville around ;)
5. Which character is most like you? I think Hermione is most like me because we're both a bit bossy :smileytongue: and we work really, really hard in school. Also, we both think that it would be worse to get expelled than get killed. :smileywink:
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry Potter :smileyhappy:
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I liked Harry/Ginny the best because of the unique relationship they had with their kids; naming them James, Lily and Albus Severus. But my alltime favourite couple is Ron/Hermione. :smileyhappy:

123abbyhayesbook

frequent_vsitor

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

_
Harry/ ginny
lavender/ ron
Hermione/ ron
Draco/ Hermione. 
Luna lovegood
Neville
Harry/Ginny

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 pm
WHY WOULD YOU SAY PERCY AND GINNY!?
THERE BROTHER AND SISTER

frequent_vsitor

Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm
Good point. That's kind of... odd.

visitor

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 pm
LILY & SNAPE!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER! Too bad they aren't. Sniff, sniff... I also really like Tonks and Lupin.
IDK, they all ended up with pretty good people.
I did NOT see Tonks and Lupin coming at the end of the 5th book (Or was it the beginning of the 6th?)! That was a shocker.
James and Snape need to trade places, man!
Probably both Snape and Lily. I'm kinda mean and sarcastic sometimes, but a true hero like Snape, and would give anything for the people I love like Lily.
Probably Neville. Just for fun. You know, as friends. Or Bill Weasley.
The future of Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley! LOL!!!!!!!!

contributor

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm
Dumbledore/McGonagall(Yes, they're a couple)
No clue
Nope, not one
No, they're too perfect already!
Definitely Hermione.
I admit it, Harry.
I can't decide!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron+Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ginny+Dean
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Snape+Lily
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? none really.
5. Which character is most like you? Luna, definitely
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? hmmm, this is a tough one, probbably with Harry, as a friend.
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Neville + Hannah

<3 lax4eva23

frequent_contributor

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? Draco/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry/Hermione
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Not really, though I did not see Tonks/Lupin coming
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I wouldn't mix any up!
5. Which character is most like you? idk, I have the same personality of Hermione but I think I'm more like Cho Chang 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Not anyone important, probably a guy from Ravenclaw or Slytherin, and if I'm lucky maybe one of the minor characters like Justin Finch-Fletchy or Dean Thomas
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny

[ 276 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team