Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 280 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Re: RoMaNcE QuIz!! Take it now!
frequent_vsitor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm
All about the Harry Potter series:
***SPOILERS****
1. Who is your favorite couple? Hermione and Ron :)
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Luna and Rolf :P
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville and Hannah Abbot
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would make Luna and Neville end up together, they are perfect for each other :)
5. Which character is most like you? Harry Potter :) loyal, courageous, thoughtful, and sometimes funny :)
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry Potter :) *blushes*
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny :)

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?Harry/Ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple?Hermione/Ron
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?Bill/Fleur and Lupin/Tonks
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Is this like amoung different series? If so, then I think Percy should meet Ginny and Harry should meet Annabeth. If not, then I would have Hermione with Viktor and Ron with Parvarti :)
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Hmm.... somebody who is really minor. Prob some beauxbaton boy who is kinda insignifigant. but if it has to be a main charachter, than prob cedric
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?i liked how the potter family worked out. it was realy sweet :)

frequent_vsitor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?
Luna/Rolf
2. Who is your least favorite couple?
Fluer/Bill
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?
Luna/Rolf and Neville/Hanna Abot
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?
Neville and Luna i think would be a good couple other than that i couldnt say i wanted any to change
5. Which character is most like you?
Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?
FRED:GEORGE:Harry (any of the three)
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?
HARRY/GINNY they are so cute together!!!!!

contributor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:11 pm
Definitely Ron and Hermione!
Harry and Hermione. If it actually has to exist, then Harry and Ginny. 
I really didn't expect Neville and Hannah (Abbot).
I think that Harry and Luna would have been nice.
On the quiz on Scholastic, I was most like Ron. But I am pretty smart and I take care of my homework like Hermione. Not to mention I love books!
If Hermione never existed, then Ron. I would never want to stand between them
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?

contributor

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm
Oops I accidentely put send before I was finished

Definitely Ron and Hermione!
Harry and Hermione. If it has to really exist, then Harry and Ginny.
I really didn't expect Neville and Hannah (Abbot).
I really like Harry and Luna! Or maybe Dean and Luna.
On the quiz on Scholastic, it said I was most like Ron. But I am pretty smart and I care about my homework just like Hermione. Not to mention I love books!
If Hermione didn't exist, then Ron. He's really fun! But I would never ever want to get between Ron and Hermione and ruin their relationship!
!!!
Ron and Hermione's. They are the best couple ever!

contributor

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:17 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco/Hermione, or Harry/Hermione. If it has to exist, then Luna/Rolf
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Draco Malfoy/ whoever he married. What was that???????
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Neville, and I really don't know why
5. Which character is most like you? Luna, Ginny, and Hermione
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Do I have to answer this?
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry/Ginny

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny for sure
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron/Lavender
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Draco/Asteria
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Sirius/Lily 'cause it is soooo strange
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny Weasley for sure!
6.  Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry would be my date
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harrry/Ginny all the way!

contributor

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Tonks/ Lupin
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Neville/ Hannah
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Tonks/ Lupin
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? NONE!!!!
5. Which character is most like you? TONKS!!!
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Anything to do with Tonks and Lupin!!!

regular_contributor

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Lily/James and Harry/Ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple? If you mean canon, then I would say George/Angelina or Snape/Lily?
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? No, thats what I get for having friends spoil me.
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna/Neville must be a couple.
5. Which character is most like you? Not sure, maybe Ginny?
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? None, they all have a perfect match
Harry/Ginny

regular_visitor

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? RON/HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Who is your least favorite couple?  all the same gender ones creep me out but the only sumwat real couple i absolutely hate is ron/lavender, they seriously make me want to hurl, its absolutely horrific
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? i was a bit surprised that draco didnt marry pansy parkinson, but i was a bit more suprised that luna and neville didnt get married
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? im pretty cool w/ the way things turned out
5. Which character is most like you? i dont see wat this has to do w/ romance but ok, i took a couple quizzes and they said hermione, i am an honor student but im not NEARLY as smart as her so idk
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron/Hermione of course! it was cute wen ron was talkin to rose and said "remember to beat scorpio in every test, thank god you got your mothers brains" and then hermione was all smiling and amused

visitor

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?  Harry/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple?      Snape/Lily
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? well.... Ron/Hermione and Viktor/Hermione
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would have Hermione and Harry go out because they just seem perfect for each other. I think Ron could date Luna or somebody.
5. Which character is most like you? Ummm........ Hermione because I'm smart, brave and kinda cute. Plus, I also have like a bunch of guy friends.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?  Umm...Harry s                                                                                                                                              7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Didn't read yet.

Sorry, The answers are weird. I haven't read #7r

regular_contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 am

_Katie_Moderator_ wrote:
Copy and paste your answers in a reply!!

1. Who is your favorite couple?Ginny & Harry
2. Who is your least favorite couple?Neville & Hannah
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?NO...
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?I will not,only Luna and Neville would have been good!
5. Which character is most like you?Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Harry
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Ginny/Harry
If you have any other questions you'd like me to add, tell me!

contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny

3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron/Lavender. Lavender is NOTHING like Ron at all!

4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Umm... I dunno!

5. Which character is most like you? Either Hermione or Ginny. I'm like a hybrid between the two of them!

6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? A boy from Beaxbatons!!!

7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I liked Harry/Ginny SO much, and it was cool to see all their kids and stuff!

-by3n1k1

regular_contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 am
Here it goes...

CAUTION!!! ANSWERS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AND LOTS OF THEM!

1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny. Why? They're just so cute together! It's destiny!!!
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron/Lavender. Lavender is so annoying! She just interferes with Hermy/Ron.
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Luna/Rolf Scamander. I thought she would be better with and marry Neville!
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Snape/Lily. I wish it never would've happened. It just contributed to the death of the Potters.
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny. I am very mysterious about who I like, then, I blurt it out.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? George. He and his brother are almost the same, but Fred dies.
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I know this is common, but, Ron/Hermy. I just love them!!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 pm
1. Ron and Hermione, definitely!
2. Draco and Pansy. Bleh.
3. George and Angelina. IDK, just seems odd.
4. Hermione and Harry because they seemed like they were in love in some parts throughout the series.
5. Hermione! :D
6. Ron <3
7. Hmmmm... Ron and Hermiome! :)

frequent_vsitor

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 am

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Bill/Fleur (yuck!)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Neville/Hannah
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would so make it Neville/Luna
5. Which character is most like you? Definately Hermione. The similarities are scary.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Oliver Wood *blush*
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron/Hermione. I was so happy that they did in fact end up together.

frequent_vsitor

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Rolf/Luna (I mean, Rolf was nonexistant in the books!)
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Neville and Luna, Hannah and Rolf, because it was obvious that Neville really liked Luna and that Luna liked having Neville around ;)
5. Which character is most like you? I think Hermione is most like me because we're both a bit bossy :smileytongue: and we work really, really hard in school. Also, we both think that it would be worse to get expelled than get killed. :smileywink:
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry Potter :smileyhappy:
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I liked Harry/Ginny the best because of the unique relationship they had with their kids; naming them James, Lily and Albus Severus. But my alltime favourite couple is Ron/Hermione. :smileyhappy:

123abbyhayesbook

frequent_vsitor

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

_
Harry/ ginny
lavender/ ron
Hermione/ ron
Draco/ Hermione. 
Luna lovegood
Neville
Harry/Ginny

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 pm
WHY WOULD YOU SAY PERCY AND GINNY!?
THERE BROTHER AND SISTER

frequent_vsitor

Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm
Good point. That's kind of... odd.

visitor

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 pm
LILY & SNAPE!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER! Too bad they aren't. Sniff, sniff... I also really like Tonks and Lupin.
IDK, they all ended up with pretty good people.
I did NOT see Tonks and Lupin coming at the end of the 5th book (Or was it the beginning of the 6th?)! That was a shocker.
James and Snape need to trade places, man!
Probably both Snape and Lily. I'm kinda mean and sarcastic sometimes, but a true hero like Snape, and would give anything for the people I love like Lily.
Probably Neville. Just for fun. You know, as friends. Or Bill Weasley.
The future of Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley! LOL!!!!!!!!

contributor

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm
Dumbledore/McGonagall(Yes, they're a couple)
No clue
Nope, not one
No, they're too perfect already!
Definitely Hermione.
I admit it, Harry.
I can't decide!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron+Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ginny+Dean
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Snape+Lily
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? none really.
5. Which character is most like you? Luna, definitely
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? hmmm, this is a tough one, probbably with Harry, as a friend.
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Neville + Hannah

<3 lax4eva23

frequent_contributor

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? Draco/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry/Hermione
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Not really, though I did not see Tonks/Lupin coming
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I wouldn't mix any up!
5. Which character is most like you? idk, I have the same personality of Hermione but I think I'm more like Cho Chang 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Not anyone important, probably a guy from Ravenclaw or Slytherin, and if I'm lucky maybe one of the minor characters like Justin Finch-Fletchy or Dean Thomas
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny

frequent_contributor

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:06 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Lily/James
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron/Lavender.. lol!
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Neville/Luna! They'd be perfect!
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Could I say Sirius.. or would that be wierd? :-P
Harry/Ginny

:]
-?kreacher
currently reading: A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Penultimate Peril; Keeping the Moon

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry and Ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron and Lavendar
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Fleur and Bill
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Neville...would be the cutest thing!
5. Which character is most like you? Harry and Hermione...both a lot like me.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry! He is sooo cute!
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron and Hermione's...would they ever end up together?!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:55 pm
Definitley Ron and Hermione. :) They are awesome together

Well it's not really in the book but I've seen it in Fanfics. Dumbledore and Mcgonagall. It's just kind of... disturbing to me lol.

Neville and Hannah Abbot. Like, what the heck who is she?!? Same for Luna I mean come on Rofl? He's never even mentioned in the books.

Neville and Luna cause, like, they are just meant to be. :)

Hermione for sure. She's smart, and perfectionistic, and stubborn.

Roooon. :) I love him we're actually going out ;)

Although I don't really like him, I found Malfroy's ending the best. I'm glad he has a wife to make him nice and stuff and that he's not loneley even though he used to be mean.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? Hermione and Ron
2. Who is your least favorite couple? The Malfoys
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Not really
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Neville
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?None
Harry/Ginny

regular_contributor

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:18 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? ROMIONE!!!!!!!!
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Don't really have one, but I dislike the idea of Harry endiong up with Hermione (I'm a major fan of Won-Won)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Not actually- the only thing my friend spoiled about the series when I was reading them 1st time was the renaltoships. Expect Lupin-Tonks: it had to occured to me those two ending up together when Tonks firstly appeared in the Order of the Phoenix, but never predicted they really will. I was pleasantly surprised, though.
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna nad Harry ALL THE WAY! Ginny can go with Colin or Neville or another good boy that will put her back at her seat.
5. Which character is most like you? I have no clue- Lily, I guess.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Ron! I would've wittnesed the first Romione clear sings! And I would've to dance! Yeeeeah!:smileywink:
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron-Hermione, Molly-Arthur, Bill-Fleur, Tonks-Lupin.

"Life is too serious to take it seriously" Oscar Wilde
"Nobody is perfect. Well, I am Nobody!"
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same!"
~Hippolyte

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm
1.harry and ginny

2.ron and lavender

3.no,not really

4.professer mcgonagall and dumbledore because they go good together

5.sirius black

6.harry potter

7.harry and ginny

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm
I think defintly that Harry and Ginny are the cutest couple at Hogwarts:womanwink:

regular_contributor

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco/Pansy *shudders*
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Lupin/Tonks. The whole age difference was what made it suprising
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Naturally, Luna/Neville. I honestly thought they'd end up together.
5. Which character is most like you? Gee...Probably Remus in his school years (if he were a girl). I don't endorse bullying. I'm really book-smart (...well, most of the time). Either that or our homegirl Hermione.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Oliver Wood, Cedric, or George Weasley
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry/Ginny, actually. I thought they had a good life ahead of them.

visitor

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:57 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? Ginny and Harry
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron and Hermione
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Nevile and Hannah Abbot
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Ginny and Harry just because
5. Which character is most like you?  Luna
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Bill/Fleur

visitor

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 am
1. Who is your favorite couple?ron and hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple?harry and ginny
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?harry and ginny
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? harry and 'noneone'...cuz i HATE ginny!
5. Which character is most like you? harry
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? harry
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?not raed til' now

visitor

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Lily/James
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry/Ginny
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Draco/Hermione (from fanfics, couldn't get on in the book :)
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Voldy/Narcissa *cuz their total opposites!!!*
5. Which character is most like you? LILY EVANS
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? JAMES POTTER ALL THE WAY
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? RON/HERMIONE

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm
  1. Ginny and Harry
  2. Bill and Fleur
  3. Ginny and Dean
  4. Harry and Hermione because their powers are unstopable
  5. Hermione
  6. Ron
  7. Ginny and Harry

frequent_vsitor

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 am
Ginny and Harry
Luna and Rolf 
George and Angelina (wouldn't it be weird to marry your dead twin's ex?)
I would put Luna and Neville together
Probs. Luna
Does it have to be from HP? ;) if so, FRED!!!!!
Still Ginny and Harry

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Favorite Couple: Tonks and Lupin
Least Favorite Couple: Neville and Hannah Abbot (he and Luna should have been together!)
Couple I was surprised about: I was really surprised about Draco and Astoria Greengrass getting married. I was sure he was going to marry Pansy Parkinson.
Couples I would mix up and why: Neville+Luna, they should be together because they seem to understand eachother, and also although I LOVE having Tonks and Lupin together, I think Bill and Tonks should have been together.
I am most like Ginny Weasley.
I really liked how Hermione and Ron turned out.

R.I.P Fred, Lupin, and Tonks!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm
Ron and Hermione
Snape and Lily
Harry and Cho
Snape and Belatrix, tis funny, no?
Hermione
Harry Potter
Harry and ginny

visitor

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:37 am
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco/Pansy
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Luna/Rolf
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Harry/Hermione, because they got along much better than Hermione did with Ron.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Hermione/Ron

regular_visitor

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:19 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Bill&Fleur
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Tonks&Lupin
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Hermione&Ron
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? tonks&Lupin cause hey don't belong together
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione cause if I wen to Hogwarts I would be a Gryffinclaw too (Someone who is really smart but in Gryffindor. 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?*Blushes* Remus Lupin (IDC if he's dead!)
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harr&Ginny 

regular_visitor

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 pm
Ron and Ginny
Ginny and the other boys
Hernione and Ron
Hermione and Harry
They go best with each other
\Hermione
i am not sure if your talking about the book or not
i really donno

contributor

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:54 pm

But Ron and Ginny are brother and sister....
_sssrimi_ wrote:
Ron and Ginny
Ginny and the other boys
Hernione and Ron
Hermione and Harry
They go best with each other
\Hermione
i am not sure if your talking about the book or not
i really donno

regular_visitor

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm
1. Ron and Hermione!!!
2. Ginny and Dean. No, no no!
3. Neville and Ginny at the Yule Ball.
4. Neville and Luna. I don't really know why but why not?
5. Hermione, we both love to hit the books!
6. Ron (Don't tell Hermione!)
7. Ron and Hermione! They are perfect for each other.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:56 pm
i would go with Sirius if he was still at school!

rookie_visitor

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:38 am

1. Who is your favorite couple?   Harry/Ginnyhappy smiley
2. Who is your least favorite couple?    Neville/Hannah Abbot
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?    Luna/Rolfsurprised smiley
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?    Draco/Hermione, they look cute together tongue smiley if only Draco's bad attitude will be gonesad smiley....
5. Which character is most like you?     Hermionewink smiley
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?    Fred Weasley very-happy smiley
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?   Hermione/Ronhappy smiley their story also surprised me!(and ron's attitude hadn't really changedtongue smiley)

regular_visitor

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm
OMG I am sooo sorry my friend was on my account and posted the thing about the Yule Ball and I would REALLY want to go with......nobody! LOL Well, actually someone if you read who my last sig is about...yeah, that's who'd I'd go with......

Remus: Severus, don't be a fool.

Sirius: He can't help it Remus, it's bound to be a habit by now.

Remus: Sirius, be quiet.

Sirius: Be quiet yourself, Remus.

Severus: Oh listen to you two, quarreling like an old married couple.

Sirius: Why don't you run along to play with your chemistry set?

Severus: [puts wand on Sirius' throat] I could do it, you know? But why deny the Dementors, when they're so longing to see you? Do I detect a flicker of fear? Ah yes, a Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like to endure. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness but I'll do my best!

Taken from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(Movie)

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape.................

Let us sit in silence and remember those who lost their lives in the Battle of Hogwarts.

Part of the Severus-Snape-Is-Awsome (SSIA) Movement

Currently: Trying to write a fanfiction and thwart J.K. Rowling's idea of all 50+ people getting killed in the Deathly Hallows!

LONG LIVE MOONY!

LONG LIVE PADFOOT!

The spirts of mischief. Let you be remembered your sacrificies that made the world ultimatly a better place to be on!

LONG LIVE SEVERUS SNAPE!!!!!

I promote the I Hate James Potter Club!

Why? Because of his EXTREMELY RUDE BEHAVIOR AS A KID!

I <3 Severus Snape!!!!!!!!

His hair is NOT  greasy!!!!

He is the BEST professsor EVER!!!

He is awesome!!!!

I <3 black haired Slytherins!

frequent_vsitor

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:02 pm

_Katie_Moderator_ wrote:

1. Who is your favorite couple?Hermione&Ron
2. Who is your least favorite couple?harry&Hermione
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?Harry& Ginny
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?umm, i think it all worked out good, but Luna... with ron, that would be hysterical
5. Which character is most like you?Luna, i'm weird but smart ask my friends
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?oliver wood-HOT
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Teddy & Victorie, Ron& Hermione

you should add- What is he best teacher romance?(be creative)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 am
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron/hermione
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Hermione/krum
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Ron/Hermione, because they fight too much to really be happy toghether.
5. Which character is most like you? Luna-we're both a little crazy
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Cedric
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry/ginny
Copy and paste this if you are team harry potter!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:32 pm
1.  Ron and Hermione
2. Draco and Pansy Parkinson 
3. Ron and Lavender
4. Harry and Cho; it would become Harry and Hermione ; Cho and ?
5.  Hermione
6.  Grayson
7.  Harry and Ginny
8.  Snape and Lilly

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron & Hermione? (BloodyHell!!)
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Dunno.
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Uhmm...
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Neville and-?
5. Which character is most like you? HERMIONE!!
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ginny and Harry.
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative)Hagrid and the tall lady (?)
Lalalala! :P

frequent_vsitor

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:48 pm
thax for adding my question to the quiz i appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Cho and Cedric
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron and Lavender
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Parvati and Harry w/ Cho and Cedric
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione :)
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry!!!!!!!!!! ;)
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry/Ginny
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Snape

frequent_contributor

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm

_Twinktoes87_ wrote:

1. Who is your favorite couple? Draco/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry/Luna, they don't really make sence
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Not really, though I did not see Tonks/Lupin coming
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? That's a hard one, it would be fun to see J.K Rowling write about Draco/Hermione and Ron/Pansy just for fun!
5. Which character is most like you? idk, I have the same personality of Hermione but I think I'm more like my Indina Peirce who is my RP character.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Not anyone important, probably a guy from Ravenclaw or Slytherin, and if I'm lucky maybe one of the minor characters like Justin Finch-Fletchy or Dean Thomas
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Luna and Rolf, Neville and Hannah, Draco and Astoria! (But Draco and Hermione is better)

I'm changing some answers. 

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? Hermione and Ron. :smileywink:
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Oh! :smileysurprised: Anyone paired with Draco. :smileyvery-happy:
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Luna and Rolf?? :smileytongue:
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Neville, I want them to end up together. :smileywink:
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione; clever,friendly,sometimes strict but still beautiful. :smileywink:
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Of course, Harry Potter! :smileyvery-happy:
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Hermione and Ron. They are a cute couple. :smileywink:
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative)

Message Edited by _Katie_Moderator_ on 03-22-2011 12:00 PM

Katie
Moderator to Dear America,  Baby-sitters Club, A Dog's Life,  Ann Martin,  Graphix and Harry Potter message boards

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:11 pm
1. Favorite couple: Harry and Ginny
2.Least Favorite: Ron and Lavender ( It didn't last.)
3. Ron and Hermione
4. Harry and Hermione ( They are MEANT for each other!!!)
5. Hermione ( I'm a girl and i'm smart.)
6. Not telling!
7. Harry and Ginny, married.
8. It would be cool if Proffesor McGonagall and Dumbledore started dating!!!:smileyvery-happy:

contributor

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:24 pm
2. Who is your least favorite couple? i don't have a least favorite
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron and Hermione
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? i think all couples r good together
5. Which character is most like you? I'm not sure
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry Potter
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? I didn't read book 7 yet
and Katie i want to know how to make a message please

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? -Harry/Ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple? -Ron/Lavendar
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? -Ginny/Dean
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? -Ron/Lavendar and Hermione/Krum
5. Which character is most like you? -Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? -Harry
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? -Harry/Ginny
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative) I dont know

rookie_visitor

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:30 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry nd Ginny.
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron and Lavender their really more like snogging budies than a couple thats all they do they dont even talk really.
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?again Ron and Lavender
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Luna should have a boyfriend maybe Neville.
5. Which character is most like you? Hermionie or Ginny
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Harry!
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Ron and Hermionie
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative)I like Hagrid and Madame Maxine but I think Mcgonagol and Flitwick would be funny

rookie_visitor

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Luna and Rolf
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Luna and Rolf
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Neville they just fit
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? im not answering
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron and Hermione
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) McGonagall and Dumbledore

visitor

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 pm
1. Ron and Hermione

2. Ron and Lavender

3. Harry and Cho

4. I do not Know

5.Ginny or Hermione or Luna

6.RON!

7. Ron and Hermione's

8. Tralany (divination) and Snape (potions and defense against the dark arts)

contributor

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? harry and ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple? snape and lilly ( if they were a couple)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? ron and lavender
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? i dont know
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny weasley
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? harry and ginny

frequent_vsitor

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 pm
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry and Ginny
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Hermione and Ron
4. If you could mix up an couples, who would it be and why? I would have Draco go out with Hermione because personally I think they would make a cute couple :smileyhappy:
5.What character is most like you? Luna
6. (optional!) Who would you go the Yule Ball with? Ron
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like best? Ron and Hermione's
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative) Professor Snape and Professor Sprout

?Peace?
-?
MuggleWitch??

The rest of my sign-off is currently lost. Please wait 'til I find it. Thanks and sorry for any inconveniences.

regular_visitor

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:10 pm
Harry and Ginny
Draco and Pansy
Hermione and Ron
I think Nelville and Luna would be a good match
Hermione
NOT SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
Harry and Ginny
I dunno :D

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:55 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?ron and hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? luna and rolf
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? nevile and hannah
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? nevlie luna it would be really nice they like the same things and nevile cares for her
5. Which character is most like you? hermione people like to call me hermione because i am a know-it-all 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? ron weasley
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? hermione and ron's it really took a long time for ron to tell hermione that he likes her

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:28 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Harmonie
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Neville/ Hannah
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Tonks/ Lupin
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? NONE!!!!
5. Which character is most like you? Harmonie

visitor

Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 am
1.My favorite couple: Harry & Hermoine
2.My least favorite couple:Ron & Hermoine
3.The couple I was surprised about:Harry & Ginny
5.The character most like me: Hermoine
6.Go to the Yule Ball with: Harry

visitor

Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? umm... I don't really mind any, but Bill/Fleur I guess
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Bill/Fleur or Tonks/Lupin
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna/Neville cuz they both loved having friends in the DA and it was cute
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione probably
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? idk.. Harry or maybe Neville cuz if he hadnt asked Ginny he'd be all alone
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermione
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) uhh... Dumbledore/ McGonagall... and I'm sure if her life hadn't been threatened and she didnt marry James Lily would be a teacher (maybe not but still!) so Snape/Lily, Hagrid/Madame Maxine, Flitwick/Sprout, Umbridge/No one ever.. maybe, i just needed some

Tue May 03, 2011 7:32 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple?ron + hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple?ron + lavendar
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?ron + hermione
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? cho + harry. he deserves someone his own age
5. Which character is most like you? Luna or Hermione 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? <3 Nevillle <3
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? ron and hermione sittin in the whomping willow tree, KISSING
mcgognogal and dumbledore

Wed May 04, 2011 7:42 pm
I don't even watch harry potts!!

rookie_visitor

Wed May 04, 2011 8:51 pm
Definitely Harry&Hermoine!
Ron&Lavender
Harry&Hermoine
Hermoine OF COURSE!
Harry!
Hagrid and that really tall woman,[i forgot her name]

Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm

harry/ginny
lavender/ron
hannah/nevlle
nevlle with luna because they are like the same not having a lot of friends...and u know what i mean
ginny/hermione
cedric /harry /fred
hermione/ron
snape and muggle study teacher

rookie_visitor

Sun May 08, 2011 6:27 pm
1. Ron and Hermione:smileyhappy:
2. Draco and Pansy:smileymad:
3. Harry and Ginny because it seemed like Ginny was over Harry:smileysurprised: 
4. I like all the couples as they are:smileyvery-happy:
5. A mix of Hermione and Ron :smileyindifferent:
6. Neville Longbottom:smileyindifferent:
7. Ron and Hermione:smileyhappy:
8. Filch and Ms. Pince:smileyvery-happy:

Thu May 12, 2011 6:44 pm

OMG!!! WOO-HOO 4 ROM AND HERMIONE!!! WHY NOT???? wooh, i calmed down :smileytongue: So, i read the last book+all the other ones :smileyhappy: and saw almost all da movies (cept 7th, STILL WORKIUN ON IT!!! :smileyvery-happy:) and i've heard of the characters ALOT. TOTAL HARRY POTTER FINATIC. :smileyvery-happy: so what i wanna know is, HOW COME NOBODY IS TOTALLY PERFECT FOR LUNA??? i mean, she's totally sweet and cool and funky and just plain old weird (WOOT FOR WEIRD!!! :smileytongue:) so why can't she have an equally totally sweet, cool, funky and just plain old weird soulmate? i feel bad 4 her cuz she has a crsush on Harry, (OBVIOUSLY!!! :smileyvery-happy:) and he doesn't like her. Why can't the firl just get some love??? I mean, shes AWESOME!!! :smileyvery-happy: well, but... anyway... just wanted to post- AND BTW (BY THE WAY :smileyvery-happy:/XD) IM REALLY LIKE A MIXTURE OF RON AND HARRY, ALTHOUGH I LOVE BOOKS, (HENCE THE HARRY POTTER SERIES FINATICISIM, IS THATS A WORD :smileyvery-happy:/XD), LIKE HERMOINE, BUT I HATE HATE HATE HOMEWORK!!!! XD BYE YALL!!!! :)

regular_contributor

Sat May 14, 2011 5:24 pm
  1. Ron and Hermione
  2. Ron and Fleur (even though it never really happened)
  3. Harry and Ginny
  4. I'd put Neville with Luna or Ginny
  5. Hermione. Smart, nerdy, just like me.
  6. um...as a date, probably Ron or Fred or George. As a friend, Hermione.
  7. Harry and Ginny, or maybe Ron and Hermione. I also liked the pretty much nonexistent yet hinted Rose and Scorpius
  8. Dumbledore and McGonagall! Or Madam Pince and Snape, both so grumpy most of the time.
Hermione524
Ravenclaw
Janus
Starcatcher
"When I am old, I shall wear midnight."

Sun May 15, 2011 5:42 pm

_emeraldanubis2_ wrote:

OMG!!! WOO-HOO 4 ROM AND HERMIONE!!! WHY NOT???? wooh, i calmed down :smileytongue: So, i read the last book+all the other ones :smileyhappy: and saw almost all da movies (cept 7th, STILL WORKIUN ON IT!!! :smileyvery-happy:) and i've heard of the characters ALOT. TOTAL HARRY POTTER FINATIC. :smileyvery-happy: so what i wanna know is, HOW COME NOBODY IS TOTALLY PERFECT FOR LUNA??? i mean, she's totally sweet and cool and funky and just plain old weird (WOOT FOR WEIRD!!! :smileytongue:) so why can't she have an equally totally sweet, cool, funky and just plain old weird soulmate? i feel bad 4 her cuz she has a crsush on Harry, (OBVIOUSLY!!! :smileyvery-happy:) and he doesn't like her. Why can't the firl just get some love??? I mean, shes AWESOME!!! :smileyvery-happy: well, but... anyway... just wanted to post- AND BTW (BY THE WAY :smileyvery-happy:/XD) IM REALLY LIKE A MIXTURE OF RON AND HARRY, ALTHOUGH I LOVE BOOKS, (HENCE THE HARRY POTTER SERIES FINATICISIM, IS THATS A WORD :smileyvery-happy:/XD), LIKE HERMOINE, BUT I HATE HATE HATE HOMEWORK!!!! XD BYE YALL!!!! :)

_emeraldanubis2_ wrote:

1. Who is your favorite couple? Tonks and Lupin :D
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron and Lavender! (WHY? RON?! WHY?!!!)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? nope. Ok fine! i'll admit it!Ginny and Harry :S
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? they're fine.
5. Which character is most like you? Katie Bell
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Oliver Wood! *drools*
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Hermione and Ron! They're so hilarious together! Harry and Ginny disapointed me! They totally messed up James!
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) uhh. McGonnagal+Dumbledore I guess?

Re: OMG WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? MODERATORS PLEASE READ: I NEED UR HELP W/ A PROBLEM!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:00 pm
ok, so there's a few things i don't hear- WHAT ABOUT WRITING STORIES AND HAVING FUN???? people keep fighting on here and stuff and even though the [lowvely] katie posted a short "segment" called please real: DISSAGREEMENTS, nothing has changed. there's still alot of stuff about twilight vs. HP, or edward vs. jacob and i'm sick of it. although i'm new here, i ALLREADY cab't stand it. plz people, stariten up or katie, jennifer, or any of the other moderators, PLEASE STOP THIS!!!

-Emerald/Raven, who cannot acsess her sign off right now, and WHO WANTS TO STOP THIS!!!

Fri May 20, 2011 9:17 pm
. Who is your favorite couple?
Harry  /Ginny                                                                                                                                            Who is your least favorite couple?
Harry/cho chang                                                                                                                                                       Was there any couple you were really surprised about  lily/snape                                                            . If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?
Harry/Hermione                                                                                                                                 Which character is most like you?
hermione                                                                                                                                            Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?
harry                                                                                                                                                      In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?
Harry/Ginny                                                                                                                                                 What is he best teacher romance? dumbldore/mcgounagal

contributor

Sat May 21, 2011 11:38 am
Hermione/Ron
Dean/Ginny
Harry/Ginny
They're perfect the way they are
Hermione
Oliver Wood
Harry/Ginny
McGonagall/Dumbledore

Sun May 22, 2011 8:57 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? I didn't like most of the pairings Jo created. Not interesting enough for me!
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco and Astoria. Where did that come from?
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? luna and rolf. Again, where did that come from?
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I like Katie Bell and George weasely.
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione. we're both really bookish. 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? GEORGE!
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ickle ronniekins and hermy-one.
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative) Umbridge and Lockhart.

Mon May 23, 2011 11:02 am
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco and whoever hes with (forgot the name)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Hermione and Ron
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Hermione and Victor, Ron and Patil
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? idk id probaly be like ron searching for the last person available (except Draco or any other person i hate then id go alone yipee!)
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? idk
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!

:smileyvery-happy:

frequent_vsitor

Thu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron and Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron and Lavender
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Snape and Lily
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I wouldn't!!!
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione, because I focus on schoolwork!
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry's son, Albus
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Victoire and Ted
8. What is the best teacher romance? Lockhart and Sprout

visitor

Fri May 27, 2011 4:48 pm
1)hermione and ron

2) luna rolf

3)no not really

4)luna and neville defently

5)hermione just like meh lol

6)harry potter

7)harry and ginny 

pledged by lexlovly goodbye

visitor

Fri May 27, 2011 7:03 pm

_Katie_Moderator_ wrote:

1. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger :)
2. Severus Snape and Hermione Granger (FANFIC) :(
3. Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupins :)
4. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger... think about it they look soo cute together
5. Harry Potter ;)
6. Draco Malfoy... I'm not even kidding!!!
7. *SPOILER* Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley
8. Prof. Sprout and Prof. Flitwick HAHAHAHAHA ;)

Creative!!!

visitor

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 pm

harry/ginny
cho/sedrick
ron/hermione
nevill/hermione because they r both know-it-alls
hermione
fred
harry/ginny
snape/terwilany
who is the person would you least want to go to the Yule Ball with?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:26 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry and Ginny.
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Fleur and Bill.
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Snape and Lily
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Draco and Hermione. Opposites attract, right?
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny. Young, but brave.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred.
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Draco's.
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Sorry, can't think of anything.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Who is your favorite couple? Hermione/Ron to the ends of the earth!
 Who is your least favorite couple? Bill/Fleur and Snape/Lily
 Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Bill/Fleur
 If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I honestly dont know. I like them all!
 Which character is most like you? Ginny FOR SURE!
(optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Definatly Ron!!!! Love u Ronnie!!!
  In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Hermione/Ron is sooooooo cute!!!!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 am

harry/hermione
draco/hermoine
harry/ginny
harry/luna they look realy cute 2gether
ron
hermione
ron/hermione
Dombledor/McGonagal

visitor

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:49 pm
Harry/Ginny
Draco/Hermione
Hagred/Madame Olympe Maxime (Goblet of Fire: Headmistress with all girl school)
Nevel/Luna i would like to see them 2gether because they are both a bit odd.
Hermione 
Harry
Ron/Hermione
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative)
Snape/Sybill or Lupin/McGonagall

~countrycupid1: elizabeth

rookie_visitor

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:03 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron and Hermoine
2. Who is your least favorite couple? none
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Fleur and Bill
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Neville and Luna because I always thought that they belonged together from the time Luna was introduced and they have so much in common
5. Which character is most like you? Ginny 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Cedric Diggory
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron and Hermoine
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative) I think that Minerva McGonagal and Albus Dumbledore were good together

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm
Harry and Ginny
Ron and Lavender
Ron and Lavender
I would mix Ron and Lavender and that boy withe Hermionie because Ron has OBVIOUSLY crushed on Hermionie
Hermionie 
Harry
Draco and Pansy;-)
Hagrid and the Beaxabatans headmistriss Opal

frequent_contributor

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron and Hermione
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Huh.... probably Malfoy and Patty?
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?  That Luna wasn't with Neville.
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? IDK, I guess it turned out OK.
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Fred. :)
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron ahd Hermione.
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Ummmmmm?

Music is love in search of a Word.
Kira

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:26 pm
this is awesome!!!!! My favorite couple is Harry/ Cho. They are so cool!I wonder if it's possible to become a witch!? Thanks for this quiz. I rate it awesome!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:03 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry-Ginny
2. Who is your least favorite couple?Draco-Pansy
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?Harry-Ginny
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Luna-Seamus because it would be a cool new couple
5. Which character is most like you? Harry
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry!
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Harry-Ginny
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative)Snape-Lily

regular_visitor

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:01 pm
OMG!!!!!!!
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED LUNA TO GO WITH NEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY R MY 2 FAVES!!!!!!!!!!
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNA!!! YEAH!!!
NEEEEEEEEEEVILLE!!! YEAH!!!

contributor

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:05 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple?  Luna/Harry! Or Ginny/Harry
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Luna/Nevile
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? No not really
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna/Harry- I just like them together <3
5. Which character is most like you? A mix of Hermione,Ginny,and Luna
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ginny/Harry and Ron/Hermione
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Sprout/Dumbledore

- Californian Girl

frequent_vsitor

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm
1. Hermione/Ron
2.Luna/Rolf
3. Neville and Hannah Abbot
4. Hermione/Harry idk why.
5. Hermione
6. Harry (I am beet red!:D)
7. Harry and Ginny (definitely! Idk why)
8. Choose not to do. I can't decide, to many.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 am
1. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley
2. Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott
3. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks
4. Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood (Instead of Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott; Luna Lovegood & Rolf Scamender)
5. Hermione Granger and Nymphadora Tonks
6. I would want to go to the Yule Ball with Harry Potter or Neville Longbottom
7. I liked..... Severus Snape and Lily Evans
8. I would say Rubeus Hagrid & Olympe Maxime, Argus Filch & Madam Pince or Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall.

Those are my answers!

frequent_vsitor

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 pm
Hagrid/ Madam Maxime

Luna/ Rolf

Neville/ Hannah Abbott

Harry/ Pansy Parkinson  because it would be awesome to see a gryfindor and a slytherin. it just, you know, unimaginable

Ginny Weasly definetally

Seamus Finnigan (dont judge me!!)

Harry/ Ginny

ive got to say... Snape/ Madam Hooch (sooooo wierd!! and also creative!!)

regular_visitor

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:25 am

_Katie_Moderator_ wrote:

1. Who is your favorite couple? Hermione/Ron
2. Who is your least favorite couple? (Never really happened but some people think it should) Draco/Hermione
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ummm.. Lavender/Ron
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I'd mix up Cormac/Hermione and Luna/Harry.. It would be soo LOL to see Cormac put up with Luna. I would want to see if he could keep his temper (Luna did go out with Harry..)
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Ron
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative) I would like to see (Does Peeves count?) If so Peeves and Professor McGonnagall if not then Snape and Mcgonagall

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron and Hermione.
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Ron and Lavendar
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Harry and Ginny
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I honestly have no idea!
6.  Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry
7.  In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny
8. What is the best teacher romance? I know they weren't officially together, but I think Dumbledore and McGonagall would ROCK together.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:48 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Harry + Ginny

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Harry + Cho

3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Harry + Ginny!!

4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would put Luna and Neville together!! Just because I think that would totally rock.

5. Which character is most like you? Cho Chang

6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry... :)

7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron and Hermione's story

8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative) Um? Professors McGonagall and Dumbledore, maybe?? ;)

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 am
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Tonks/Lupin
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Tonks/Lupin
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Bill/Fluer because they are just an odd couple.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry Potter
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) i really don't know...ditto for #7

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 pm
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Luna/Rolf
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Lupin/Tonks
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Nevile because I just think that they match!
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry Potter (:
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry/Ginny because they had such a cute family
8. What is the best teacher romance?(be creative) I really don't know?

visitor

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:39 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Snape and Lily
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Harry and Cho
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? That would be very mean to them
5. Which character is most like you? Probably fred and George :)
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? One of the twins or Draco
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny....? There were only 3 they mentioned!!!!!!
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Hmmmmmmmm............ Trelawney and Lockhart!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:09 pm
1. Harry and Ginny
2. Ron and Lavender
3. No not really
4. Um I wouldn't mix up a couple
5. Definitely Hermione we look kind of alike!
6. Cedric Diggory (Robert Pattinson's character)
7. Ron and Hermione's
8. I don't know...

visitor

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 am
1. Ron and Hermoine
2.Harry and Hermione
3.ron and hermione
4.Maybe... Luna and ron?
5.Hermine or Ginny
6.RON
7. Hermoine and ron's
8.flitwick and the herbolgy teacher?...

visitor

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:06 pm

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco and Pansy Parkinson
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron and Lavender
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Neville and Luna because they're both my favorite characters and I think that their "weirdness" put together would be adorable!!
5. Which character is most like you? Luna Lovegood
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Neville Longbottom
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry and Ginny
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Well, I'm just being random here, but I think that Trelawney and Lockhart would be hilarious...

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 pm

_Katie_Moderator_ wrote:

Cedric and Cho-Chang (They had the best romance..the one were there in love but there love tragically ends when one of them dies...=(, )

Lavender and Ron (Lavender is like the head of the Ron Weasley fan club!)

Yes, Harry and Ginny (Don't ask...)

Luna and Neville (THEY WOULD LOOK SO CUTE!!!)

Harry Potter, even IF I'm a girl! :3 (A cute face)

Tough! I would HAFT to say...IDK Neville?

Ohh! I never got to the 7th book yet but noo! I haft to read the epilogue it was HAUNTING ME! Any way, I like Ron and Hermione, it was cute :3

I imagine Dumbledore and professor McGonagle! ;3

Hmm, yes...witch couple did you NOT want to happen? (Not like, Lavender and Ron, I mean couples that got married, you can look it up on J.K.R's web site :3
Onc you get on it, click the eraser, then open the door, then click the paper with the dark mark,Hope I helped y'all! ;) )

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 pm

2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco and Astoria
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Bill and Fleur
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Draco and me! I'm obsessed with him. Also Hermione and Harry, I dont like Ron. he can be single
5. Which character is most like you? I dont know. 
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Either Cedric or Draco.
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative)  McGonagall and Dumbledore

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm
~ron and hermione~
~harry and ginny~
~harry and ginny, its just so wrong~
~Lunna and ron~
~ginny~
~Draco~
~Draco's because of the name of his kid~
~????~

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm
Let's see here... (don't worry I read the series and I CANT WAIT FOR HP 7/2 ON JULY 15TH!!!)

1. Favorite: Harry and Ginny <3
2. Least Favorite:Draco and Pansy
3. No
4. No
5. Most like: Luna / Ginny
6. Go to Yule Ball: Harry (he's cute up until year 7)
7. Favorite Love Story: Harry and Ginny
8. ?????????????????????????????????

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 pm
1. Who is your favorite couple? Tonks/Lupin
2. Who is your least favorite couple?Ginny/Dean
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Harry/Ginny it was just suprising.
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? I would make Luna/Neville not Neville/Hannah
5. Which character is most like you? Harry...
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Cedric???
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Hermione/Ron
8. What is he best teacher romance? ?????????

contributor

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? I like Harry and Ginny. 2. Who is your least favorite couple? Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Narcissa ends up saving Harry at the end, and Lucius is just disgusting and slimy. 3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron and Hermione. 4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? ??? 5. Which character is most like you? Hermione, i guess. 6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? I don't know. 7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Harry's and Ginny's. 8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Filch and Umbridge (ha ha)!!

rookie_visitor

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm
1.Who is your favorite couple? Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger! I love how they only start going out when they're stuck in a tent(with Harry), on the run(with Harry), and they were friends(with Harry too) for the better of their school days.
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Eurg. Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson. Disgusting!!
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin. I had no idea that Tonks was into Lupin!!! Plus(no offence, I LOVE werewolves!! But when they change...what if he forgets to take the potion...and, ends up...he might kill his wife and kid:smileysad:), he's a werewolf.
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Fred Weasly and Katie Bell!! It would be hilarious to listen to them argue about Quidditch(plus, Fred has a bat:smileyvery-happy:)!!!
5. Which character is most like you? I took the quiz(out of the three main characters) and it said I was more like Harry. Personally, I think I'm most like the Weasly twins. I could care less what people think about me!! Life's short!! Make it worth living!! Don't worry who's feelings your going to hurt if you say something weird, like, a blond joke.
6. Who would you most like to go to the Yule ball with? Ron. I DON'T DANCE!!
7. In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger. I love how Ron's all like,"If your not in Gryffindor, we'll disinherit you. But, no pressure."
8. What is the best teacher romance? Hagrid and Madame Maxine. She got all offended when Hagrid started talking about being half-giant.

Sorry it's sooooo LONG!!! I had too much to say!!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 am
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Draco/Pansy
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Ron/Hermione
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Harry / Hermione, I don't know....
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione!
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Ron/Hermione
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) McGonagal/Lockhart

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am
q1.harry and ginny

2.pansy and draco
3. harry and ginny
4. harry and luna, becase they just fit
5. ginny or hermione maybe.
6. ron *blush, blush*
7. ron and hermione

rookie_visitor

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 pm
Harry and Harmanny.
I don't really now I love all the couples.
Harry and Harmanny.
Harry and that weard girl.
Harmanny
Harry
I loved all of them.

Message Edited by _Katie_Moderator_ on 07-13-2011 08:32 AM

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 am
1. Who is your favorite couple? Ron and Hermione :)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about? Bill and Fleur
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why? Luna and Nevel So Cute!!
5. Which character is most like you? Luna (Mysterious)
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with? RON!!!!
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Don't have one
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Hagrid and Madame Maxime :)

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Harry and Ginny
Harry and Cho Chang
Ron and Hermione (I was surprised but, what took them so long?)
Luna and Neville. They are both really cooky, and seem right for each other...
Ginny or Hermione. I love books and make good grades like Hermione, but I'm more like Ginny personality wise. 
Cedric Diggory.
Ron and Hermione. They're so good together!
I know it's not very creative, but it's the best one in my opinion.
Dumbledore and McGonagall

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 am
Hi,
why do you read harry pottter:smileyindifferent:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:18 pm

1. Who is your favorite couple?Harry\Ginny.(So cute!:smileyhappy:)
2. Who is your least favorite couple?Ron\Lavender.(It hurt Hermione so much!:smileysad:)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?Harry/Cho
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Neville/Luna
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?Fed/George/Harry *giggle*:smileyvery-happy:
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best?Harry/Ginny
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative) Professer Dumbledore/Professer Mcgonagall

Katie
Moderator to The Buzz Board  and Harry Potter message boards
Friend me!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm
2. Who is your least favorite couple? Luna/Rolf (Neville/Luna should have happened!)
3. Was there any couple you were really surprised about?Neville/Hannah Abbot surprised me.
4. If you could mix up any couples, who would it be and why?Neville/Luna. They'd be the best couple ever! Even though they're a little bit odd,I don't care.
5. Which character is most like you? Hermione, but I like to think that I'm more open-minded than her.
6. (optional!) Who would you most like to go to the Yule Ball with?George Weasley.
7. (spoilers!) In the epilogue in book 7, which couples story did you like the best? Ron/Hermione
8. What is he best teacher romance?(be creative)Dumbledore/McGonagal.

[ 280 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team