Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 9 posts ] Average score:  
 Rubber Bands

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 am

O-K, I know this sounds silly but, we're going to talk about rubber bands. Now, just because it sounds boring, does not mean you should leave the page. Here are some good ways to use rubber bands:

• Rubber bands can be used to shoot people. Title: Rubber bands, futer gun
  • Rubber bands can be shaped into a picture. Title: Rubber bands, futer markers
  • Rubber bands can be used for belts. (4 or more tied together) Title: Rubber bands, futer belts
  • Rubber bands can be used as bracelets or anklets. (If they are looser) Title: Rubber bands, futer bracelets and anklets
  • Rubber bands can be used for hair styles. Title: Rubber bands, futer scrunchies

Re: Rubber Bands
frequent_contributor

Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:14 pm
The rubber bands are heading in the right direction.

regular_contributor

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:49 pm
Um. That's nice! But, we're really supposed to talk about being eco-friendly on here. :smileyvery-happy:

regular_contributor

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:17 pm
I agree with you. Rubber Bands can seriously hurt someone and get them injured, or worse. :smileysad:

-MusicLover837

contributor

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:23 pm
Good ways to reuse rubber bands!

But don't you mean future instead of futer?

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Sorry, my little sister wrote this...:smileymad:

[ 9 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team