Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

What do you recycle
A.Cardbord 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B.Cans And Bottels 100%  100%  [ 6 ]
C.Glass 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D.Meatel 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
 save the planet!!!!!
new

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 pm
To save our planet you should not litter! If you see litter you should really pick it up. WE CAN DO IT! We just have to work together. We could also walk,or use a bike insted of use gasoline in car to puluate the air. PLAESE HELP OUR SELFS HERE AND GET THE EARTH BETTER AND SAFER

new

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:03 pm
I will!Welcome to the STacks!

Re: save the planet!!!!!
new

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:22 pm
Yes. We are the ones that wrecked this place in the first place, so logically we are the only ones who can fix it.

AquaCat586/Sekhmet

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends."

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone~

I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL!

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"So this is what scientists back then thought about Venus. Information: "I couldn't see anything". Conclusion: Dinosaurs and seltzer water."

-Carl Sagan, The Cosmos

HTML Wizard!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team