General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  
 Shakespeare
rookie_visitor

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 am

I dont know about you guys, but I love shakespeare. My favorited piece that he did was Romeo and Juliet. I cant believe Juliet dies. It so sad.broken heart

Anyways tell me your opinions on Shakespeare. Dont be shy!!!!!!!!cheeky

Re: Shakespeare
new

Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:52 pm

I like what you wrote you showed alot of expression that is so nice super nice that you like the play  of Romeo and Juliet!!!!!!!!!wink

regular_contributor

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

I hated Romeo & Juliet because everyone was so impulsive and didn't stop to think things through. That's what led to the deaths of Romeo & Juliet. But man, can Shakespeare write! His poetry is beautiful!~

Oh, and I'm not saying it's bad that you love it. I respect your admiration for the story. I'm sorry my opinion differs so. :/

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 am

i think it is ok.....actually it is kind of dumb but yet so romanticheartand de death of juliet is sooooo sadcrying

anw pls go look at my poems:On Crushes,On Friends,Life Happens&Family thks!!!!!^^smiley

new

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 am
i would say that shakespear's romeo and juliet is great, sad, and romantic but the thing is, i have never read romeo and juliet.

new

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:23 pm
ROMEO AND JULIET IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOK EVEN THOUGH IT BRINGS EMOTIONS AND THE PART WHEN JULIET DIES IS HEART BREAK ING SO ANYWAYS GIVE ME YOUR OPINION

new

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:38 pm
i love Shakespeare one of the books i loved which made me laugh and blush myself: Romeo & Juliette. I hate how Juliette dies,a tragedy yet to be thought through.But the pain that it should bring that his once and only true love died. Love ends burn in his heart Life goes away part by part Two meant for each other They stick like butter

new

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 pm
Romeo and Juliet is so amazing. It is so sad, yet still so inspiring. Shakespeare knew how to write and make the readers feel like a part in the story!

new

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 am

I may not know much about shakespeare but I know about one of his fine works "Romeo and Juliet". I love how Shakespeare wrote the play with such drama and romance. I have to say it was quiet sad when poor Juliet died. But therefore I find Romeo and Juliet an amazing play.

new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:19 pm

This book is a little bit dumb. Still, it's classical, and that's why I read and re-read it. 

I don't want to hurt your feelings, though.

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team