General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  

Should i do this?
Yes :) 91%  91%  [ 10 ]
I dunno :I 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
No :( 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11
 Short Mystery: CHARACTERS
new

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:32 pm

HELLO, ALL! I am making a short mystery story, and i'd love it if you could make a charcter!

You can be a human, dark elf, or fallen angel; you pick which. Youre age has to be 13-18, and you need to tell your character's Name, Age, Species, Looks/Current Apperance, and Personality.

Here's mine:

Name: Amy Lee Rose

Species: Fallen Angel w/ dark pink wings

Looks/Current Apparance: shoulder-long pink hair, green eyes, black cloack w/ hood, black jeans, and long sleeved dark pink shirt

Personality: Kind, does stuff before thinking, funny, slightly dark a mysterious, btu has a heart of gold 

Re: Short Mystery: CHARACTERS
new

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Okay, I'll make one!

Name: April Danise Kelly

Species: Human

Looks/ CurrentAppearance: Straight, layered dark brown hair down to her hips, blue-gray eyes, short for her age, sleeveless lavender shirt with black cardigan. black leggings, gray converse, purple feather earrings

Personality: Outgoing, Curious, Sweet (sometimes), Persuading, Organized, Stubborn at times, Confused, Impatient, Insecure, Overemotional

Please include my character in your story!!! :)

new

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Name: Allie Rosewaters

Looks/Current appearance: Curly blonde hair with red highlights, big blue eyes and a sweet smile, tall and thin. Purple dress to the floor with  a sweetheart neckline and light brown cowgirl boots. Dangles and Bangles

Personality: Outgoing and perky. Loyal and has a sense of humor. LOVES to bake

new

Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Name: Pearl

Looks/current apperance: Straight, wispy black hair, stunning bright green eyes, thin and short, likes to wear her dark black jacket wherever she goes, has purple pom-pom earings and tan skin. 

Personality: Shy, but VERY smart, she creates her own techno-stuff but is afraid to show it to the world

new

Thu May 19, 2016 1:53 am

Hello!

Here's my character:

Name: Ariana Starfall

Species: Angel

Looks/current appearance: Waist-long dark brown, wavy hair, teal eyes, pink lips, fair skin, blue three-fourth sleeve shirt, black knee-length skirt, black hoodie, black and white sneakers, dark blue transperent wings.

Personality: Likes to read novels, can be stubborn and angry, likes to help, is funny, likes to sing and has a beautiful voice.

new

Tue May 24, 2016 4:53 am

So here's mine:

Name: Ruby Scarletfire

Species: Was born as a Fallen Angel, but has red Dragon wings

Looks/ current appearance: Wears tradinional Fallen Angel clothing (white robe and white shoes, diamond neckalace) except the diamond is a ruby instead, and she is considered bad blood for being born with Dragon's Wings. she also has the ability to make living and non living things out of fire, but the last one doesn't have to be included if powers are not in your book.

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team