Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

If you had to choose one series to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Poll ended at Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:49 pm
Geronimo Stilton 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Magic Tree House 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
My Weird School 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Diary of A wimpy Kid 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Harry Potter Captain UnderPants 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Magic Fairies 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wayside School 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
any other stories 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3
 Short Stories
new

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:49 pm

I LOVE stories. they just make me transform into this character. If there is drama at home[sisters and brothers arguing], I read and escape. My favorite books are probably graphic novels, My Weird School and Wayside School. I also write plays and books. Probably mostly short stories. Most of my shost stories involve things I see every day. Frames, holidays,made up cities,ghost, posters, etc. Here is one of my short stories. I hope you loke it and PLEASE post your opinion and friend me or make any suggestions! Here we goooooooooo:

[Please note that this story has nothing to do with my real family. I would never write real information.]

• My family is ironic. There I said it. My dad works at a frame factory and he gets two frames for every hour he works. He usually comes home with 12 or 14. What is ironic is that all of his kids are photo shy. My little sister is 4 years old. Her name is Mavis. Mavis loves soccer. Except soccer photos. She is always "coincidentally' sick every soccer photo event. One time my mom took her to one. Her soccer photo was her holding the soccer ball in front of her face.She got ahold of the photo and put a picture of a doll and taped it on their. She ripped all of the ones she got ahold of. My older sister does dance.She is 15. her name is Julie. She had to do a recital every year. usually she has a prop. She knows they film her. So she usually holds her tutu or prop in front of her face. My name is Jayley. I am 11. I do baseball. You know how they have you hold a bat or baseball? Well I was very camera shy when I was Mavis' age. Once you could see a picture of me hitting the bat on my coach's hat who was trying to calm me down. In another picture, you could see the screen cracked because I threw the ball at the camera. Oops. That's just the thing that happens in MY house.   Please friend me. I am LLamaseeker17 signing off. 

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team