Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  
 Slytherin Advocates thread
new

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:42 pm
Most likely, not many people are Slytherin Advocates. The only reason I am, is because at a Harry Potter day camp, I got sorted into Slytherin. Since then, I have tried to end the prejudice of people towards Slytherin. Post here if you are a Slytherin Advocate.

Re: Slytherin Advocates thread
contributor

Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:27 am
I am not a Slytherin, but I do believe that there is unjust prejudice against Slytherins. So I guess I'm a Slytherin Advocate. :)
~Elphie♥

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:05 pm
Well I guess I am one! Slytherin is my second favorite house and I still consider myself a Hufflerin- that is, partially Slytherin (lol). But yes, I agree that Slytherins deserve better

new

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:37 pm
I am not a Slytherin, but I do believe that Slytherins are awesome, so I'm a Slytherin Advocate! :razz: I agree that many people (especially those new to Harry Potter) have an unfair prejudice against Slytherin!
~Songbird49

new

Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:10 am
You know, Harry was almost sorted into Slytherin, but he's a really good guy. He was almost sorted in just because he had part of Lord Voldemort inside of him; The ability the speak Parseltongue, a certain disregard for the rules, etc. Not everyone that comes out of Slytherin is necessarily mean, rude, or sly. I mean, on Pottermore I was sorted into Slytherin, but the only reason I think that was because I didn't read the questions in the quiz. First of all, Pottermore can be wrong, I'm actually a Ravenpuff, with some side anger issues. Pottermore is internet. Actually, nobody is perfect, not even if you were a Gryffindor. Everyone person on the planet has some Slytherin in them. So, yes, I'm a Slytherin Advocates. After all, Slytherins are human beings too!

~Katelyn who is going to get a siggy :D

new

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:08 am
Go Slytherin!!! Why is Slytherin so misunderstood? Is it just because Voldemort was a Slytherin, and so many ex-Death Eaters were from Slytherin? What about Snape? He was a brilliantly awesome guy, and was from Slytherin. He might have made some mistakes in the past, but he was the best character ever!! ~K~

new

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:20 pm

a lot

1. of the people before  them were bad  before them
  2. you know who
  3. for no reason

new

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 am

I'm a Slytherin and i find that compassion and sympathy are the most important traits in a person. Did you know that Merlin was a Slytherin. Slytherins are not evil, some of them may turn out to be bad, but they chose that themselves. Being placed into Slytherim means that you have the seeds of greatness in you. It is up to you to decide what to do with that ability.

new

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Slytherin is the best house. 

new

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:44 pm

On Pottermore I got sorted into Slytherin, and I don't mind! Slytherin is not my exact House; it's only our choices that can decide for ourselves. I don't hate Slytherin, it's misjudged. Read another post called The Flaws in the House System for more.

Inspring post, Emeraldelf! And I happen to find the Slytherins on Pottermore really nice :D

ivorydragon64: MERLIN WAS A SLYTHERIN??? surprise Wow...... And with my "greatness," I'd like to help animals and people when I grow up. I hope I get to be a veterinarian, and discover a new, wonderful thing to help the world, like stopping cancer for good. 

-Catgymnastics173

GRYFFINDOR

HUFFLEPUFF

RAVENCLAW

SLYTHERIN

UNITE!

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team