Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 SNOW SNOW SNOW

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:11 pm

So who is ready for some SNOW?!!?!?!? Don't tell us EXACTLY where you live, but if you're in the path of the storm, tell us ALL ABOUT IT. Best of luck and I hope you don't lose power or experience any problems! Just fun snow!

Re: SNOW SNOW SNOW
new

Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:32 pm

I live a little bit west of where the storm is going to hit and we've only got some flurries.

new

Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:22 am

i love snow! the more snow the more skiing! i took a three day skiing lesson and it was awesome! you should try it people because i literaly stare off in the direction of powderhorn wishing i was already on the lift. in feb my school takes a field trip there and you can take lessons. im on the hardest lesson because you have to get really good at going on turns with parrellel skis. i love doing 360s on a hill!!     soooooo fuuuuuun!!!      i live in colorado best place evah!     and i live on a mountain and tomorrow i get to go rabbit hunting with my uncle! delish!  no offense rabbit lovers but its not my fault your fave animal is tastyheartyescheeky

(From Katie the moderator- please do not write specific locations you have been or are going for safety reasons. Thanks!)

new

Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:58 pm

We got like 2 feet of snow!cheeky

frequent_vsitor

Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm

I know that this is referring to Blizzard Jonas, but I have a snow day today too haha! The weird thing is that my school was open the Monday after Jonas but not today...

.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. 
"You've gotta danclike there's nobody watching,
love like you'll never be hurt,
sing like there's nobody listening,
and livlike it's heaven on earth."
-William W. Purkey
"Withoumusic,
life would be a mistake."
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.
.Jadedragon49.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:33 pm

WAHHHH!!! I WANT A SNOW DAY!!!

(has never happened where I live in S. Florida)

regular_contributor

Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Oooooooh we got some snow back in my hometown which is pretty up north, and this was SUPER great because it hasn't snowed for the past 3 winters or something :D

BUT if you guys have a blizzard or sth take care ok? Be safe!

ALSO: Katie DON'T complain about living in Florida "Ooooooh HBO lied winter isn't coming ever at all! :( :( :(" Meanwhile you have Disneyland AND the HP theme park all for yourselves, like leave a mainstream fandom for the rest of  us smh

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:20 pm

That's very true. We're actually going to Disney in the very near future. 

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team