Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  
 Song Mash-up
regular_visitor

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:24 pm
Ok, so I took a bunch of songs and mashed them together. Tell me what you think of it. If you like it, I'll put it on youtube, than give you all the link to it!

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now.

Cause when I met you boy my heart went knock knock.

Now them butterflies in my stomach won’t stop stop.

Even though it’s a struggle love is all we got.

So we gon’ keep keep climbin’ to the mountain top.

Cause darlin’ you are the only exception. You are the only exception.

So I throw my hands up in the air sometimes. Sayin ayo, gotta let go.

I wanna celebrate and live my life. Sayin ayo, baby lets go.

Cause your love, your love, your love is my drug. Your love, your love, your love.  Baby your love, your love, your love is my drug. Your love, your love, your love.

And I hope you find it.

You can travel the world. But nothing comes close to us California Gurls we’re unforgettable. Daisy Duke’s,  bikinis on top. Sun kissed skin so hot. Will melt your Popsicle. Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh.

Don’t stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up.

Tonight’s gonna be a good night

Yeah tonights gonna be a good night

Yah tonights gonna be a good good night.

So don’t call my name, don’t call my name, Alejandro.

What’ya want from me? What’ya want from me?

Cause when my heart breaks no it don’t break even, even.

You made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter.

You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

We were both young when I first saw you.

Re: Song Mash-up
regular_contributor

Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm
Haha, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeee it!!! i love all those songs!

frequent_vsitor

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:15 pm
I really like it. :robothappy: You should put it on You Tube.

????    ??????????????????????????

??  ????  ??    ?      ????????????  ???

??  ??  ???    ??????????  ???  ?  ???

??    ??  ?    ????  ???????????  ????

????    ???????  ????????????????

regular_visitor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:22 pm
Haha I was actually thinking about doing that. Do you have a Youtube?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 pm
hahhahha!!!!! you should really think of putting that on youtube!!!!! i liked it a lot!!! :smileyhappy:
pinkpanda74

_Crazydog7410_ wrote:
Ok, so I took a bunch of songs and mashed them together. Tell me what you think of it. If you like it, I'll put it on youtube, than give you all the link to it!

Cause when I met you boy my heart went knock knock.

Now them butterflies in my stomach won’t stop stop.

Even though it’s a struggle love is all we got.

So we gon’ keep keep climbin’ to the mountain top.

Cause darlin’ you are the only exception. You are the only exception.

So I throw my hands up in the air sometimes. Sayin ayo, gotta let go.

I wanna celebrate and live my life. Sayin ayo, baby lets go.

Cause your love, your love, your love is my drug. Your love, your love, your love.  Baby your love, your love, your love is my drug. Your love, your love, your love.

And I hope you find it.

You can travel the world. But nothing comes close to us California Gurls we’re unforgettable. Daisy Duke’s,  bikinis on top. Sun kissed skin so hot. Will melt your Popsicle. Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh.

Don’t stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up.

Tonight’s gonna be a good night

Yeah tonights gonna be a good night

Yah tonights gonna be a good good night.

So don’t call my name, don’t call my name, Alejandro.

What’ya want from me? What’ya want from me?

Cause when my heart breaks no it don’t break even, even.

You made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter.

You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

We were both young when I first saw you.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 pm
i have a couple of things to say. first of all, most definitely put it on youtube. secondly, make more song mashups. thirdly, maybe if i had to do it better, the only thing i would change would be to make the intervals between songs smoother. thats it. love your stuff.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 pm
i recognize :the only excption-paramore;good life-onerepublic; and a maroon5 song i don't know the name of...

new

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm
U need to put it on YouTube. It's AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :)

new

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:11 am
fun

new

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:02 pm
Put it on YouTube but to be honest the songs don't have the same subjects."We were both young when I first saw" and "Can we pretend like airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars?" don't quite match but put this on YouTube( even though dats hardwork.) and-no offense- but I heard more songs so I can create more of a good mash-up( i repeat no offense) and it is based on experince... so hear more songs and create more of a perfect mas-up!

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team