Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 128 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Re: @songbird49
new

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:04 am

In the light of the message boards apparently changing and me not being quite sure what that's going to mean for this thread, I just wanted to say...I don't know. I don't know what I wanted to say. I'm so flabbergasted right now. Except that even if this thread disappears, I really don't want our friendship to go with it. Even if the set up of the boards completely changes, we can start a new thread, right?? (Look out for something titled @dorkqueen if I get there first ;) )  We still need to go through college together and maybe find each other in real life and everything!! But just in case the changes shut down the boards for a bit and we don't get to talk for a while...Thank you, Lestria. Thank you for listening to me and replying to me and putting up with the ages and ages I can sometimes take to reply to you without hating me for it and also for putting up with the times I'd write out blabbery emotional posts late at night that were so long and half nonsense (probably like this one, it's past midnight and I'm being very emotional and wayyy too longwinded, I know, lol) and still reading them anyway. Thank you for being someone I can tell things to and for being there for me. Thank you for the love and the virtual hugs and the comforting words and the advice and the book/music/other stuff discussions and the stories about your life that I look forward to reading so much. Thank you for starting this thread and being the best online pen pal ever. Thanks for being my friend. <3 I love you so much, Lestria!!! I would also like to say that my college is in Illinois (thanks so much for the idea, Katie, ahaha, I can't believe we didn't think of sharing at least this much ourselves! :lol: ), and I'm crossing my fingers ever so hard that yours is, too. :razz: And just in case this thread is inaccessible on June 30th, happy early 3 year anniversary!!! Here's to many more years of being friends!!! <3 <3 <3 I treasure you and this and our friendship so so so much, and I'm so glad we used to send each other all those shout outs way back three years ago, as a peek at your first post shows me that that's what started this whole shebang ahaha.If we don't talk for a while, I hope everything ever goes wonderfully for you (summer, college, making friends, research, science, getting off the library's waiting list yet again and finally finishing The Three Body Problem LOL, and everything else), all of which I know you'll be super successful at because you're just awesome like that!!!! :D If this thread doesn't, in fact, disappear, or the boards don't freeze up and it turns out I just interpreted Katie's post all wrong, um well enjoy this outburst of my love for you anyway! <3 *hugs* *hugs again* *sends you all of the hugs and never stops*

Love,

Songbird49

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:40 pm

I know you two have a solid friendship and I know you're older. So, if you want, email me and I'll forward your emails so you can keep in touch. :)

My email is ribbitrabbott@yahoo.com

Katie the moderator

new

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:24 am

Thanks SO MUCH, Katie!!! I will definitely email you!

[ 128 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2

PRS © 2008 PRS Team