Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Are you going to do this?
Poll ended at Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:54 pm
Yes. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
No. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Maybe. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe not. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
If I have time. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Songs with //green// related topics....
new

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 pm
Since, appearently you guys are in need of newer topics and I don't believe this has ever been thought of before, I'm going to do it.

Also, one of you appearently purposely created a message on another Stack board relating to posting a new thread. So, I'm going to do this. Now, the rest of you do that same.

Of course, you all know I love rock/metal music so, enjoy a few words from one of my favorite rock/metal bands.....

"Still, we ravage the world that we love.
And the millions cry out to be saved.
Our endless maniacal appetite.
Left us with another way to die.
It's just another way to die.
Oooh, can we repent in time?"

"Greed and hunger led to our demise.
A path I can’t believe we followed.
Black agenda’s rooted in a lie.
Will we repent in time?
Species fall before our very eyes.
A world that they cannot survive in left them with
another way to die.
Are we dead inside?"

//Another Way To Die - Disturbed//

-||Topic; Global Warming||-

\\Now, reply with or make a new topic for your //green// related topic song with a paragraph or two of the lyrics.//

-*Zirconia

Re: Songs with //green// related topics....
regular_visitor

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:27 pm
I know a lot of people think that main-stream pop/rap/hip-hop type artists' lyrics don't contain anything but trash, but here's a few verses from the Black Eyed Peas' "Where is the Love?" (bear with me here because I can't seem to figure out how to put in paragraphs) "Whatever happened to the values of humanity?/ Whatever happened to the fairness and equality?/ Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity/ Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity" "That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under/ That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down/ There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under/ Gotta keep my faith alive 'till love is found and ask yourself/ Where is the love?" "People killin', people dyin'/ Children hurtin', you hear them cryin'?/ Can you practice what you preach?/ And would you turn the other cheek" -pearpearthe14th

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team