Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Re: stop cutting down rain forest trees for cofee beans
new

Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 pm
Welcome to the STACKS!

I like the rainforest. I think it's awful that they cut down the trees for various things. There are birds that live in those trees that will not have a home. I wish I could go up to some government official and say "How would you like it if you went to the grocery store, and when you came back, your house was gone?" That's the way it is for those birds, and I feel sorry for them, but in a case this big, there is not a lot that one person can do.

AquaCat586

"I get by with a little help from my friends."

-The Beatles, "With A Little Help From My Friends"-
Currently Reading: Samantha Sutton and the Labyrinth of Lies by Jordan Jacobs

new

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:09 pm
I agree i mean like we all dont need to drink coffie especally adults.You jest need your sleep.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:35 am
I agree because the trees are like the lungs of the earth (I think I read it in a book) so they provide oxygen for everyone.And it also destroying poor,innocent animals' shelter so they either have to move or die.And I bet if our friends and family knew where their coffee is coming from and who is getting affected (the animals.)

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team