Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Stopping By to Say Hi (this is Skyelark Moon!)
new

Wed May 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Hey everyone!

(I wonder if anyone remembers me... cheeky)

(Also, brief explaination about the username: seems like whenever I try to sign into Skyelark Moon, the Scholastic Website gives me some weird HTML stuff and then I can't post on the message boards! If you need proof its me, I guess you can ask some extreme thought provoking questions questions to ascertain my identity smiley)

Anyways, hello all! If you have never read one of my posts, nice to meet you *shakes hand*! I'm Skyelark Moon, who was a pretty regular contributor on the Harry Potter message boards some year ago. Fun facts about me is I helped create some of the original sign off shops on the Harry Potter boards and Buzz Board, and I'm in Ravenclaw house!

Now, if you do remember me, HELLO!! It's been a long... uh... six (?) years since I joined the STACKs, and just thought I would stop by to say hi! How's life with all of you old STACKers? Been up to any crazy adventures?

Well, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, and thanks for reading my "hello" post!

Skyelark Moon laugh

Re: Stopping By to Say Hi (this is Skyelark Moon!)

Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Of COURSE I remember you!! How are you doing now?!?!?! How old are you?? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to). 

I hope you are well! I have lots of fond memories of Harry Potter discussions. As you can see, I'm still here! Traffic has definitely dwindled since you were here, and I'm hoping with the new web site design, kids will come back. There used to be hundreds of new messages a day... remember that?? 

Keep in touch and visit again! 

new

Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 am

Hi Katie! I'm doing really well and I'm going to be turning nineteen this year! How are you? smiley It's crazy how time flies by-- I definitely remember the hundreds of posts and eagerly reading them each morning (I also remember posting hundreds of posts each day... I guess I had a lot of time on my hands back then cheeky). Hope you're doing well!

Skyelark Moon laugh

new

Sat May 20, 2017 8:47 pm

OH MY GRYFFINDOR, SKYELARK!!!! :o *hugs* *hugs again* *hugs a third time because I was so surprised when I saw this*

I'm not entirelyyyy sure if you remember me back, but you were one of the first people I ever got to know on the STACKs, back when I first joined around four(?) years ago on the Harry Potter boards and I totally totally remember you! You always made super interesting posts, and I remember talking about Nanowrimo with you the very first year that I did it. :D I don't really post much (read: basically at all) anymore either (the Harry Potter boards are such a graveyard! :( ), but it's so nice to see (well, hear from you :lol: ) again!! How have you been?? Ahh, I missed you! <3

~Songbird49

new

Sat May 20, 2017 9:16 pm

*bakes welcome back cookies for Platypus and does a happy dance* :D (LOL sorry, I forgot to include this before I hit submit on my last reply, but it felt neccessary :lol: )

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team