General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 story deleted
visitor

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 am
well a while ago i had my story on here and i cant find any of my posts :/ can help me???

Re: story deleted
new

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm
I had that happen also. I tried to post 7 things, but none of them appeared.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 am
Hi happykitten15 and amberkite7! I just wanted to let you know that I'm not posting work to the Post Work boards while the text editor is broken. It's been a long time, but we're hoping it will be fixed soon. If you want to take the time to code your posts with HTML line breaks, there are instructions on how to do so floated at the top of each board-- just remember to write CODED in the subject line so that I know to open it and approve it. Hope that helps solve the mystery of your disappeared posts! Best, Write It Mod

new

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm
I can't find the instructions. Can you tell me where specifically?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 pm
@amberkite7, Here's a link: http://community.scholastic.com/how-to-format-without-the-text-editor-t428083.html Don't forget to write CODED in the subject line so I know to read and approve it if you do the HtML. Best, Write It Mod

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team