General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 STORY HELP!
new

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 pm
I WANT TO DO A STORY HERE ON THE "SHORT-FICTION" BOARD. FROM, dreamtimepink9

Re: STORY HELP!
new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm
I WANT TO DO "NARNIA-MUSEUM" STORY.

IT'S A CROSSOVER STORY.
WITH "NIGHT-AT-THE-MUSEUM" & "NARNIA" TOGETHER.

BUT, I WANT THIS STORY TO HAVE (NO-VIOLENCE) IN IT.
BECAUSE, I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE (VIOLENCE) IN IT.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

Re: STORY HELP!
visitor

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:04 am
I'm not good at fiction, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be with prompts. There's one idea I do have, I've always wanted to write it, but could never quite find the words. "A pair of thieves pose as the king and queen of a medieval town." It seemed like a good concept to me, but I could never work out the "how" or what happens next. If you like the idea, feel free to write it. If not, no hard feelings.

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team