General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 16 posts ] Average score:  
 Strange Harry Potter Dreams
regular_visitor

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Recently I've had a few strange dreams about Harry Potter during Voldemort's second "rule" (which explains the title name.) I'll list one of them, just to see what you guys say about it:

It was a third person dream, and from what I remember, I think I noticed Harry being driven around a country? It was set in Deathly Hallows times, and then Harry came back to Hogwarts (it could have been a college dorm meant to be a Hogwarts dormitory), but in the end it ended before I could see anything else.

Does anyone else seem to have any dreams like this?

Re: Strange Harry Potter Dreams
new

Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:35 am

Yep. I just had one in which I was in my band room and I was under the invisibility cloak and I turned around and saw Hermoine, Harry, and Ron and then I woke up. The band room part was completely irrelevent to the dream.

new

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:45 pm

I had a dream that I was at school eating a sandwich and my friends turned into Harry Potter charecters. Luna stole my sandwich. Harry tackled a 7th grader. It was really strange. REALLY strange!surprise

new

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:23 pm

yup. recently i had one where i was at school and apparantly it was hogwarts, and i was in griffyndor and i switched to slytherin. and harry, ron, and hermione switched too. that was weird dream.

(ps I am only on the 6th book)

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Oh, I was in this house, running with this other guy, and Voldemort was chasing us, and I said "Were's Harry?" Like I know him. Then Voldemort turm=ned into Peter Pan!

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Oh, I was in this house, running with this other guy, and Voldemort was chasing us, and I said "Were's Harry?" Like I know him. Then Voldemort turm=ned into Peter Pan!

new

Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:51 pm

smileyI know. Voldemort was chasing me and I was a wizard so I pulled out my wand an cast a patronus. BAM a duck, a real duck. It attacked him. it was funny and weird at the same time

new

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Ummm, yeah, I just had one where I met J.K Rowling at a train station and sh was hiding in a baby cradle. Can life get any weirder?

new

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:49 pm

I had a dream I was in the lake, and Cedric Diggory was a squid, and he had gone crazy! He and his little seahorse minions that had the heads of hedwig were chasing me around, until merman Dumbledore appeared, and tried to kill me with a hammer.

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Lol I'm so glad I keep a Dream Diary of the Very Best Dreams I Have, because a few years back (when I had first read the books and EVERYTHING in my life was Harry Potter at all times always) I actually had a LOT of HP-related dreams. Like one time I was in Hogwarts and there was a Triwizard Tournament and the Four Champions that are competing in GoF were there ready for the first task (the one with the dragon) and at first Cedric went in and I (and the other students) was watching. So he just... turned a rock into a dog, I think? And the dog tried to attack the dragon? Yeah that didn't go very well. Anyway right after him was a random boy not from the books who was supposed to be my friend. So I jumped into the pit with him to help him (see I may not be v smart but I'm a good friend) so his idea was to turn some rocks into fake dragon eggs so the dragon would be confused which eggs are the true ones and leave the true ones for the fake ones. Idk it sounded pretty smart??? And then I think my time of awesome came, when I did some cool magical-fighting thing to save my dream friend. 

also: @chickenfairy18: Haha your dream sounds very fun! It's been so long since i had a Harry Potter dream myself though :(

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the other one! That's pretty long too! Like at first I was with the kids from my class (back in 7th grade) and we were watching our school's choir practice expect the choir teacher was a teacher from the school who wasn't even a musician so anyway we sing along and she rly likes my voice so she tells me to join them. Anyway later on she comes to me and tells me to meet her at a place in the school Saturday 11am so she can kill me. I say yeah sure and I'm very chill about it even though my friend tells me not to go, I start going there when dream "Saturday" arrives, and then I suddenly regret it and realize I don't want to die so I just run (I think?) and go back home expect it's not home it's all one huge classroom and there's this other teacher from school who's like "it's alright your mom and aunt are taking care of it" so I look out the window and there's Lily and Petunia Evans casting protecting spells around the place???? so next scene is just me in the Labyrinth of the 3rd task expect it's also a graveyard and there's Cedric and I'm hidden and then Wormtail arrives with baby Voldemort so I turn to run and suddenly it's not the labyrinth at all! It's Mogwli's village from Disney's the Jungle Book 2 and there are Death Eaters and also Dudley Dursley all over the place ruining stuff and looking for me and then I realise I've been Harry all along, then sth else happened but I don't remember anyway it was fun because I was Harry the whole time and didn't even realize.

new

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:26 pm

My dream was like You Know Who was defeated by Harry Potter and Harry potter kissed me and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I ried when i woke up and screamed yes i woke up my mom and dad and they run in and are like YES WHAT and i said it was just a dream sorry 

new

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:08 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has weird Harry Potter dreams... I usually forget all my dreams, and wake up like, "What?" after I only remember one scene, but I had a Harry Potter dreams a few weeks back, that I really remember:

So, it was first person, and I was a Slytherin in the dream, and apparently, Harry hated me. So he walked up to me, and said, "Duel me, Slytherin." Just then, everyone in the books appeared out of nowhere and started chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" And Harry pulled out his wand, and started running at me, while shouting random spells. But, none of them worked on me, for some reason.. Then, I yelled out, "Expecto Patronum!" (I don't know why...) and Harry turned into Snape! (Again, I don't know why...) Then, Snape Harry said, "Well done, master. I have yet to learn from you." And, the dream ended.

I dunno, this was a weird dream :P

new

Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:42 pm

weird thing is, the strangest HP dream I've ever had is the one I had last night! so, in my dream, I became besties with Hermione, so I introduced her to my friends IRL. then, I met Harry, Ron, Luna, Neville, and Ginny, and I became besties with them. (I'm a huge Luna fan, so I was telling her how awesome she is in my dream, and she called me awesome, so I fangirled! ;-D) then I met Tessa Netting and Brizzy Voices.(if you don't know who they are, they're YouTubers who are MEGA Potterheads.) Tessa and Brizzy got shrunk, but the HP characters, my friends IRL, and I helped them turn back to normal. then we ended up in the Walmart parking lot. and then out of no where, Voldemort and Bellatrix appeared and started to attack us. then dementors came, so we all casted a patronus spell. then we all fought and defeated Voldemort and Bellatrix. then we went to Hogwarts and threw a party. then I woke up.

new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 pm

OMG, I had this dream once right after I finished the series for the first time (6 times ago) that I was being chased by Lord Voldemort around my front lawn. It was really weird...

new

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:14 am

Lol!

new

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:27 am

Omg, I thought I was the only one! I have a huge crush on the Weasley Twins and a few nights ago I had a dream that I was going with them on a tour to the White House in America. Me and Fred went to go do a prank somewhere and ended up getting detention. Mind you, this all happened in the White House! And at one point I was running down a corridor with Fred and we were running from an anngry Angelina Johnson. It was quite strange.

[ 16 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team